Las Perlas Condos
$337
$330
$817
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$506
$427
$508
$474
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I travel to Cancun on July 28 and stayed at Imperial Las Perlas for 3 nights with my family along with my sister-in-law and her family too. We arrived very early in the morning and went at the hotel to leave our luggage since we knew checking was until 3pm. Upon arriving the night ship employee checked our reservations but we got stunned when he said we had to pay extra for the children. At that moment i did not feel comfortable and it was the beginning of my stay. He adviced us to wait till 8am for the travel agent representative. When i made the reservation online and specified # of adults and # of children and their age we were quoated a price which I accepted, so why is this employee telling us we had to pay extra? Nevertheless we did not pay any thing and decided to go get something to eat for breakfast until the rep arrived. We went all the way to La Isla Plaza and we could not get a single restaurant, not even a coffe shop is available no where on the hotel zone, that sucks. Where i come from you can get a coffee from 4 in the morning along with a snack. We returned to the hotel and bought breakfast since the first day is not included on the package. The breakfast is ok but its the same daily and you kind of get tired of it. I personally do not like all-inclusive since I love to go out and try different restaurants. On my next visit I might consider to stay an all-inclusive. We were asked to come at 1pm to check in which we then did and upon checing in the other receptionist mentioned nothing that we had to pay extra for the child. I would like the supervisor/manager to look into that. My itenarary clearly specified we were to get a studio room and the room i got to me is a standard room. My in-law got a room with a balcony facing the pool and i got a back room that connect with this room. I feel i paid too much for that room. Special attention needs to be given to the kichenet, mini-frides & stove. The are old and out-dated. Take your ID if you want to use the pool amenities cuase the mexicans have given bad reputation and try get it befor 5pm. On my next visit to Cancun i will defenitely not stay here again as i got dissapoined on the first day of my visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gonzalo M
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Right-let me get one thing clear-I actually came here in September 2001 not September 2011, a long time ago but anyway heres my review. Yes this was one of the more basic hotels in Cancun but I quite liked it, rooms were a bit basic but I didnt spend too much time in them. Pool area was ok my fav part was the beach and the beach bar-loved sitting here early evening having coronas and montejo's with free nachos and fresh-made salsa(pico de galla). Staff were good, helpful probably as I regularly spoke Spanish to them. One gripe about Cancun in general was that the people could be a bit too in-your-face and too pushy when trying to sell you something. I dont know if thats the American influence but personally I dont like it, I will not buy anything from you if you are too pushy, relax back off and give me space and then maybe if I want to buy something I will.Maybe its just me being English? The hotel had a restaurant and bar on a pier I dont know if its still there as the hurrican may have destroyed it a few years back. Anyway good for budget, not too bad so go enjoy the beers watching the sun go down in the beach bar.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2012

A nice and simple hotel with great staff. The rooms were basic but clean with decent air conditioning and fridge, plus a shower that was powerful. The staff are a massive positive from the reception through to the restaurant. The waiters often had drinks ready and waiting before I'd even sat down to eat and they were sincerely friendly (Carlo and co; best wishes) . I'd happily return here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank AlanStone
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The staff were very nice and accommodating. Had a great time. you could catch the bus everywhere from right in front of the hotel. Plus Wal-Mart was right down the street

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Msl8die
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two weeks its a nice hotel the rooms are a little old but very clean no bugs what so ever.. The hotel is very quite no teenagers running around and the music is played at decent hours.. The rooms are very clean they just need new beds ours was thin and had no support also there towels are ruff.. Our room had a little fridge and microwave a little old but very clean and worked.The dinning area is on the beach very clean but a little old the food taste good but can use a variety.. The property is keeped very clean the beach is not so great but they try to keep it clean the pool is decent theres no spa or fitness center and if you need wireless you have to go in the lobby area. The staff is very nice and helpful. luckly we had a bottom floor room so we had no problems getting in and out since theres no elevators for the top floors there all stairs Its a good hotel if you not looking for luxury is very economical ... It is the last hotel from the hotel zone so is a little far from the airport but it is very close to walmart and the shopping zones..

Room Tip: Rooms that are down stairs are easier to get in and out from.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple