I traveled to this hotel last weekend and had a great time. This hotel is all inclusive to include all alcohol drinks. The hotel staff was nice and very helpful. The room was clean but the plumbing was a little sluggish (mainly the slow draining sink). My room felt a little damp but I am not sure if that was from the humidity of Mexico or if I should have changed rooms. I would like to offer you the things you need to know about this hotel.
1. Free food is not available 24 hours. After 10pm you will have to order room service.
2. If you are looking for energy this is not the hotel for you. After 10pm the hotel gets a little dim and quiet. There was not much action in the clubs at the hotel.
3. No children at this hotel so there is no game room (pool, basketball, etc). There were pool side games but not a lot of participation. Volleyball was very popular though.
4. Food was good. I did not get sick so the ice and the water was fine as well. The water was served from a water cooler.
5. Beach was nice. Lots of chairs and towels to use.
6. A MUST - Try The Black Hole - Make reservations at the front desk because it fills up fast.
7. If you are strapped for cash. The chair massage at the hotel is $1 (us dollar) a min.
8. If you want to go on the boose cruise on Thursday you have to sign up really early. A lot of people go and leave the hotel a ghost town.
9. You do not need a taxi to go shopping downtown. Take the bus for $1 (us dollars). A lot of buses run so you should not have to worry about being late. There is only one main street to get you where you need to be in the hotel zone.
10. The front desk can exchange your US dollars for pesos. But the shops I went to accepted US dollars.
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The shows were very nice. The night life at the hotel club was not that great but I still had fun. Breakfast was worth looking forward to. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a low key vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Oh yes - I'm sexy, sensuous... And adults-only resort that's romantic, relaxing and a little risque. Warm and inviting. Follow your bliss and learn my secrets -from my foodie-friendly gourmet dining experience to my exclusive Sian Ka'an preserve, a true Shangri-La, a lost paradise on earth". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Oasis Sens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sens Del Mar Hotel Cancun
- Oasis Playa Cancun
- Cancun Oasis Playa
- Grand Oasis Playa Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Playa Hotel In Cancun
- Grand Oasis Playa Hotel Cancun