Grand Oasis Sens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sun Palace(Cancun)
5,592 results
All reviewsblack holesian ka'ankinky barcoba buffetsunset barsakura sunsetvip barbenazuza restaurantkinky night clubfoam partymakihippie chic grilloasis resortssushi bartacopirate shipitalian place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I just got back from paradise and literally cried when I had to leave! This resort is heaven! My friend and I are two single girls in our mid 20s. The staff are very friendly and make you feel like you are home. I want to thank Fidel for welcoming us when we arrived and taking our bags to our room. He always had a smile on his face and would always ask us how we were when we ran into him, great man! Also thanks to Jorge, Jonathan, and Sabina from the entertainment staff. Although we are not much for participating in daytime activities they always made sure we were having a blast an made us feel very welcome. ( the pirate ship party was an awesome experience!) thanks to Juan Carlo at the Mexican restaurant! I appreciate the tequila shots and your choices for our first experience at the restaurant. That food was great! Thanks to Louis and all the waiters at the Italian restaurant the singing during our dinner was very nice.
Thank you to victor in the lobby who was very welcoming and victor from Sunwing who changed our plans for us on his day off, you really made our trip perfect.
I don't like to visit places twice but I would come back here in a heartbeat! Food was amazing and the place was relaxing and exhilarating all at the same time. Oh and also thank you to the drag queen and all the dancers at the kinky night club! Extremely talented people and there is a show for everyone! I am open minded so my favorite was the boys in high heels! Those boys blew my mind! I felt like I was watching so you think you can dance!
I can't think of one complaint about this place if you have some time off go spend your money there, you won't regret it I promise!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Canadiantravellove
Atención C, RP at Grand Oasis Sens, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to greet you and at the same time thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Cancun. Likewise express our appreciation for the flattering words we received from your stay with us.

We are glad you liked and enjoyed our entertainment and our specialized service. Our staff works really hard to make every single one of our guests feel at home and make sure they have an amazing experience.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you again once again in the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went to Oasis Sens to celebrate her birthday.. we wanted a quiet place with no kids and a modern cuisine concept. This hotel exceeded our expectations. The place is very beautiful with a really nice beach, one of the best beaches in Cancun, and a nice pool with several areas. We went other times to different hotels in Cancun, bigger than this one, and we really loved being in a more intimate place, more personal, very well organized. The restaurants are definitelly one of the gems of the place. Each one of them has a unique personality, beautiful cool decoration respecting each restaurant concept. The hand of the chefs and the flavors are surprising and refreshing.... AL SUR (arab food) and THE BOX (tapas and wine) blew our minds... All the waiters and bartenders were really nice and very professional. Well be back really soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dario z

Dear Dario,

We are pleased to greet you and at the same time thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Cancun. We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our relaxed atmosphere, facilities and service.

Every restaurant in our hotel is based on a gourmet and unique culinary experience, we feel honored that you recognized our hard work.

It would be a pleasure to receive you once again in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I would like to be more general in my review and more in a people aspect...I would say that we fully recommend this unique property in all aspects. In reality, we never expected for a resort of this caliber to be so welcoming, warm and accommodating. From the entire Staff, Management and Guests alike it was like being with family and friends enjoying our stay and all making sure it was the best stay we have had. The adult only aspect with the lesbian an gay friendly ambiance made it for us. Everyone was so friendly and met very interesting people straight, gay, couples, singles from all over the world that we still keep in touch today. We came on pleasure but mixed a little business in between and the place also lends itself to that. You will be able to relax if you choose to do so, and you will be able to party if you so desire, but above all it was a great experience. VIP level Sian Ka'an Room was worth the money for all perks that you get with it. Yes there are some things that may need attention and can always get better as anything in life. We are constantly growing and this resort is doing so. By the way, they were able to listen about our experience and to our recommendations as guests and that made us feel even better. I urge you to do the same while there, ask for management they are always available. Highlights Enrique super!!! Juan Gonzales Gonzales spectacular!!!! Benazuza a must!!! Breakfast Buffet very vast!!!, a great way to start the day, Mexican, Fusion and Italian restaurants were also good. The various snack restaurants poolside may need little improvement but for us did the trick as we were mostly snacking while poolside having cocktails enjoying the sun, the people, the amenities and the beach. Will definitely recommend...and people lighten up a bit...Its a vacation!!!, just enjoy, feel free and make the best of it.

Room Tip: Beach Side is Wonderful but, Need to try the VIP Level Sian Ka'an Rooms with your own deck and plunge pool, well worth the upgrade charge for all the amenities and perks that come with this level weather it faces ocean or lagoon.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Luiggie,

We are pleased to know that you had a great time during your stay and we highly appreciate you recommending us. We are glad that you enjoyed the adults only and friendly to the LGBT community concept of our Hotel.

We are delighted to know that you received such personalized attention; we have a team that always gives their best to create positive experiences for our guests and make them feel at home. Thank you very much for recognizing their great work.

It would be an honor for us to receive you once again on your next trip to Cancun and we can assure you our service will continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel multiple times, hoping things will improve, love the pool and front lobby, bar tenders have very poor attitude, this was an adult hotel but every time I went there there was a fight between guests, tons of disrespectful guests, if u are a couple I suggest looking into other more couple friendly hotels, security is a joke, every time fight broke out all they did was just talk to the guests and they were back harassing other guests. Every time I went there one restaurant was out of order, each restaurant has few hours that's open during the day. Bars inside hotel don't have blenders so u can't get iced drinks, so to get a piña colada you need to get into the pool swim to the wet bar to get it. Room service horrible, tiny fridge was filled every 2 days. Cockroaches dead can be seen all over the place. During my stay whoever I spoke with did not want to come back. One good thing about booking here is that you get access to all the other sister hotels. So you can go there eat and drink. Every time I went here I prob saw a total of 30 guests, very empty if u want party and young life don't go here, food quality horrible on all restaurants. The big restaurant coba no longer offers buffet so food choice very limited, bar hours horrible, oh and you are a homophobe do not i repeat do not go here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank maximzand

Dear Saman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, this type of feedback helps us improve so we can offer a better service in the future. We regret the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay.

We will be paying special attention to the security of our Hotel to ensure a safe environment for all of our guests.

We are glad you were able to enjoy and get to know some of our other Hotels. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to improve your experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Although the hotel said that their water was purified, my wife still got sick and spent 2 days hugging the toilet. It rained 4 of the 6 days we were there, and the hotel had no indoor activities, other than the spa which we took advantage of. Before we paid for an upgraded room, our original room had roaches and the AC didn't work very well. The whole hotel's AC didn't work sufficiently enough to keep it comfortable, perspiration was rolling down our faces whenever we ate lunch, the coolness during the evening meals was better, but still uncomfortable. The concierge was the only bright spot, but even they didn't fulfill on their promises.

Room Tip: Only the highest priced room were suitable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mylit

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about your experience and we are truly sorry it was not ideal. All of your comments will be considered in order to improve our range of services and facilities.

We are sorry the weather conditions were not optimal during your visit to Cancun. We wanted to let you know that we offer various moderate indoor and outdoor shows and activities that you can enjoy throughout the week.

We are glad you received an upgraded room that was more suitable for you and we are happy your received a great service from our concierge.

Hope we have the opportunity of receiving you once again to improve your experience and change your perception about our Hotel.