Krystal Grand Punta Cancun
$337
$330
$817
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$427
$508
$474
3,842 results
All reviewsthe hyatt regencyocean viewhotel zonebreakfast buffetgreat beachcoco bongothe club loungebali bedsall inclusive optionnight lifeinfinity poolswim up barbeach arealounge chairsbottled waterisla mujeresspring break
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Rooms are smaller than in most of the other Hyatts in North America. No desk in the room, no place to to put your laptop in the room, just a small round table. Sauna and other spa services not included - you have to pay extra. No food included - in many other hotel properties nearby rates are lower and all food even room service is included.
Be prepared to pay $7 USD for even tea or coffee bags that you will have in your room. The staff at the front desk will not take them off your bill.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmtk767
HyattRegencyCancun, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Grand Punta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear guests:

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay.

We are truly sorry our services were not up to your liking; rest assured your comments have been discussed by the ExCo and the Heads of Departments. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Blanca I Meza
Executive Assistant To General Manager

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Hyatt is always my first options whenever possible, and this time too. i stayed here instead of other all exclusive hotels in cancun. but i have to say i was wrong. we got to hotel at 130pm after all morning travel, francis, a front desk lady, told us the check in time is 3pm, so we waited, until almost 230, we all very tired, so my 14yrs old daughter went to asked her if possible we can check in now, Francis, , again told her to wait to 3pm. 245, i went to her, she still has no any expressions on her face, never friendly, told me no room, i was frustrated at this point, then she said,let me check, well, she found a room in 5seconds! show a little consideration for the customers, pls. there was another occasion i have to get assistance from her, again, never smile, cold faced! very unpleasant!!!!!!!! hotel, put some nice and friendly person at front desk, she stained all my good memories about this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank sweetpiggy
HyattRegencyCancun, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Grand Punta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Dear guests:

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay.

We certainly regret you had such terrible experience, and we would like to assure you we have and will continue doing our best to improve the quality of our service.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I am here now and staying in a suite with connecting room with kids. I have been here 4 nights and two of them have had NO sleep!! There is a beach party that happens here and lasts until almost 5am. As a long standing Hyatt passport member that specifies "quiet room"...they just ignored that. When I complained the so called supervisor called back and said he apologized but that I should have suspected the hotel would be loud if I read that they are located near discos?? Insane!!! They should have forewarned me when I checked in! The staff here has been nothing but dismissive even when my husband asked for a diet Coke in the Regency club and they said, water only until 5 to 7pm. I will NEVER stay here again and wish my first time in Cancun was not like this. So disappointing!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank Mkovac1967

Dear guests:

Thank you very much for you comments regarding your stay.

We are truly sorry we did not offer you the quality service you are used to receive from us, for which we sincerely offer you our apologies. Rest assured every comment has been discussed by our Executive Committe members and is the focus of their attention, in order to improve our services and more particularly, to our loyal customers like you.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

I have booked this hotel in a package with an AirAlaska flight from LAX. The weather conditions where tragic, throughout the stay there were storms at night that made you stay at the hotel or soaking wet when you decided to take a walk. When you enter the hotel, the front desk is on the left and in front of you, on the other side of the circular building you will find the main restaurant that serves buffet breakfast. The hotel lobby is of the hight of the whole building. Even though I reserved the place night before my stay, they already had everything in their system, didn't even have to pull out my confirmation. Quick check in and help with lougagge has been offered. Our room was on the 7th floor, it was classic, lacking any decor, plain white walls, marble floors, balcony with a view of Sea, toilet with a bath. During the day when I left the A/C on minimum it got extremly cold, had to put a towel on the floor to be able to walk without pain, after opening the balcony, there has been such a big temperature change that the floor gor all wet and slippery. As I mentioned before, it was pretty windy and rainy during our stay, the waves and high water made the beach next to the hotel shrunk to a size that it was impossible to use. There are also large lizards walking on the beach/park area - parents with children should watch out. On the other hand the hotel consists of two pools, one of them being next to a snack bar that offers delicous Mexican dishes. For a real cusine experiance, try the Argentinian Steak House 300 meters from the hotel.

Room Tip: From what I think, every room has a Sea View
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
HyattRegencyCancun, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Grand Punta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Dear guests:

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay.

We are truly sorry our weather was so rainy during the time of your visit last July! but hopefully, you will give us another opportunity sometime in the near future.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Nothing bad, but nothing great. The rooms are lacking in any decoration, about as bland as can be. Staff is friendly enough and the Regency Club folks were very good. Restaurant food was adequate, but nothing special.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ocean are worth the extra couple of pesos.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lounim
HyattRegencyCancun, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Grand Punta Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay; rest assured these were discussed with our Exco and Heads of departments, as we truly value your suggestions as well.

We are working very hard to improve our services, and hopefully this will not diminish your opinion of our hotel.