Crown Paradise Club Cancun
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$365
$503
$626
$506
Hyatt.com
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
$604
$538
9,180 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantcollage barmain poolnew towerbunk bedszip linegames roomsteakfamily resortchicken wings
Caledonia, Ontario Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2003

We spent the week of January 28-Feb. 4/03 at the Crown Paradise and would highly recommend this resort to anyone that thinks about travelling with young children. Our kids are 2 and 4 - although our son(2) did not enjoy the baby club he still enjoyed himself and continually asks to go to Mexico! Our daughter loved the kids club and asked immediately upon waking if she could go back - they treat the kids fantastic. We stayed in the old building and didn't have any issues. The first night because it was humid the room felt a bit damp but that lessened as the days went on. I am a very picky eater and always found something to my liking - the filet mignon in Wayne's boots was very good. The pools were not overly crowded as alot of people still spent time at the beach as we did some days - not too much for the kids to do at the beach as the waves were to rough. The only thing I can recommend is NOT to fly with Allegro (Mexican owned). They put us on the plane home at 6:15 and apparently had some work still to do - leaving us sitting in scorching heat with no air circulation for over an hour! You would think as soon as we got in the air they would have come around offering some drinks to get you hydrated -nope, it took almost 2 hours before they came around at all. They do not offer snacks or anything extra. All in all it was a great vacation and well worth the money!!Lana Furry

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Detroit Metro Area
Reviewed March 24, 2003

Our party was two couples, 30 somethings with the kids left at home. This would obviously be a great place to bring back the kids, but I am very worried about the likelyhood of diarrhea. 3 of the 4 of us got sick (from the food I assume). My stomach is usually rock solid, but this place did me in. We met 2 other couples, and 2 of the four of them were sick, one badly. Its hard to enjoy the place feeling so lousy. Food was good at times, not so good at others. Beach was nice. Get a pool chair before 9am or your out of luck. Bring the Amodium AD and enjoy!

Reviewed March 24, 2003

My family (wife and two boys 11 and 9) loved the Crown Paradise. The facilities exceeded my expectations. The pools were fine, the entertainment good and the staff friendly. The beach was clean, the water was clean. Our room was a main floor two level suite -- great for parents with kids who want some privacy. The only downside -- reserving for the restaurants -- we never seemed to get in where we wanted. While there were little irritants (like the lobby time share pitch) - overall we'd go back again.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Reviewed March 22, 2003

My wife and I are just back from the Crown Paradise Club after a two week break there and we loved it. The facilities are first rate with many restaurants and bars to choose from with a wide variety of food. The 'Fifties' restaurant was our favourite, a bit more formal than the others. Our room was fabulous as we has a jucuzzi room on the 7th floor of the new tower, I think this tower is better than the other older tower. Anyway this room was great with a mini bar that is re-stocked daily, a stereo and a nice large bathroom. The daily housekeeping always left a different towel design on the bed each day, nice touch. With this you also get a private consierge and free internet access. It is definitly worth upgrading if there is just the two of you. The staff could not be more helpfull or polite, just a joy to be spoiled for a short time. We got talking to lots of people from different places but the resort is dominated by Americans. I got speaking to a couple who asked how we could affor to come to a place like this since we stayed in Scotland and they were also amased that I did'nt have red hair, patronising or what. The scary thing is they were serious. I told them that we were having two weeks off from running around in kilts and enjoying the luxuries like running water and electricity!! Some Americans just can't see beyond America!! Anyway the place is lovely with lots for the kids to do. There is also a small adults only pool with its own bar, good to get away from the busy large pool. At the end of every day the place is scrubbed from top to bottom and prepared for the next day, needless to say it is very clean. I think we will be back at some point in the future but if you have booked up then you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 22, 2003

Just returned from the Crown Paradise. I went with my 2 children 8 and 4 - we had a wonderful time. The service was great, the food was great - the only complaint was the paper thin walls of the rooms - I worried more about my neighbours with my kids - other than that - great place to take children - my kids didn't even want to go to the kids program but we made it to the family waterpark hour and they had a blast. They will remember the trip I am sure for a long time. And I relaxed the whole time as well.....would go back for sure again same place.