Having read reviews on tripadvisor prior to our recent trip to the Crown Paradise Club, we were slightly concerned at the negative reviews given. We had no reason for concern as this hotel was excellent.
Greeted with cold towels and refreshments following a long flight was a welcome gesture. Quick check in and luggage taken to the rooms by some of the excellent staff this hotel employs.
The rooms were large with a stunning view. Beds were extremely comfy and bedding and towels changed daily. Coffee maker in the room, along with all toiletries you would need. I must comment however, that the one thing missing from the room was a fridge and fresh bottled water daily. This is definitely something that should be addressed by the hotel. The air conditioning worked well and much needed in the intense heat. Clean rooms and the housekeeping staff were excellent.
We only used the Adult pool with an excellent swim up bar! The pool was clean and the area was kept tidy again by the excellent staff. The pool was lovely and warm and cleaned daily. Only on one day during our stay it hadn't been cleaned and as soon as reported by a guest the staff were on hand to clean it.
As with all All Inclusive restaurants, the food can get repetitive after two weeks however, the a la carte restaurants were a welcome break. On saying this if you were to eat in the buffet restaurant each night, you would not go hungry. We managed to eat in all the a la carte restaurants, the French and Mexican being our favourites. We celebrated two birthdays whilst in these and the staff were most helpful, providing birthday cakes and sparkling wine on both occasions and even a balloon birthday hat! Having read it was always a problem to book the restaurants we phoned at 8am and had no problem booking them for the evening and also for other evenings during our stay.
The lobby area and all bar areas were all kept very clean and there was a great atmosphere for the world cup games that were shown in the sports bar.
Overall, we have no complaints with the hotel only the fact that there was no fridge in the rooms and also the lifts were not adequate for the size of hotel - breaking down on numerous occasions and very slow.
The management really should be proud of the staff they have as they are all excellent. A big thank you to "Betty" in the lobby bar who was excellent and so friendly also the adult only pool bar staff who kept us "watered" throughout out stay!!
Thank you to all the staff for a memorable and excellent holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico