This was the second year in a row we went to this resort. Our main reason is the great deal on golf at the Iberostar Cancun Golf Club. If you stay at the Crown it's only $49 if you have your own clubs and you can walk to the course or take the bus. The food was good at all the restaurants. We used the club lounge to meet for a drink before our dinner reservations. We would always eat at the sit down restaurants for our evening meals. The rooms were clean and well taken care of. All the workers and waitstaff were friendly. We enjoyed our trip and don't mind recomending it to others.
Our only problem was at check in. The conceirge had all our information and it was easy. The problem was when we asked if they had made dinner reservations for us for that evening. I had E-mailed ahead and asked for the Italian restaurant but we would have settled for any sit down restaurant. I had to get a little upset (and loud) to make my point that we expected them to get us a reservation which they eventually did. I was already a little cranky when we got there because our transportation from the airport (blame Apple Vacations not the Crown) was a mess. We have traveled with Apple before and we have always been pleased but not this time. Apple was very disorganized at the airport and took a very long time to find transportation for us to our hotel. Then the driver took the long way around the lagoon to our hotel and took over an hour when we knew it should only take about 15 minutes. It wasn't because of other people being transported with us because the 2 girls were dropped off at a hotel very close to ours. Maybe he was getting paid by the mile and it may seem like a small thing but it can be upsetting.
Our lagoon lunch was canceled because of mechanical issues with the boat. The Crown really stepped up and offered us a choice of 2 replacement outings. We chose the boat ride and submarine adventure to the reef. Although it might have been a little corny it was a more than adequate substitution.
All in all go to the Crown you'll have a very good vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico