I have never stayed at an all inclusive resort before staying here, my husband and I felt our overall feeling about the experience was that it resembled taking a cruise. Lots of people, have dress codes and have to call a day ahead to reserve dinner at a restaurant but only between certain hours 8am-2pm, if you are on a tour and miss those hours you could try and call day of and see if they will take you. The actual property was very nice, clean, friendly staff, helpful, only was approached once the whole week to hear about the Crown Paradise Club program, we politely declined and was not bothered further. Went to four out of the five restaurants, Wayne's Boots Steakhouse was OK fun atmosphere though, Italian was GOOD and nice atmosphere, Fisherman's seafood was GREAT splurge on the Lobster/Filet Mingon dinner so worth it! Mexican restaurant was also GOOD. Didn't get to try the French. Palapa and Asian were both good, Hector a server in the Palapa Restaurant in the Adults section is so nice and very attentive. All the bartenders are nice and fun! Trafalgar's bar was a fun laid back atmosphere. Adult pool was relaxing and gets good sun, the beach is nice but waves were large so only went in a few times. Shows that the hotel puts on are fun and neat my husband and I enjoyed the circus show. Vendors come to the hotel about twice a week however save your money unless you don't feel like leaving the hotel. Take the $1 bus to the Flamingo Mall and go to the discount stores, BEST DEALS, even better than the flea market. The room was very basic it was a king ocean view, we had a balcony, but no fridge, shower head was too low for my husband, tub is very high up so kind of a steep step down.
One thing that was annoying was we couldn't get change from anyone we would have to purchase something in the gift shop to get any change. Our overall feeling was if we did another all inclusive we would choose an adults only for a little different of an atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico