Crown Paradise Club Cancun
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$365
$503
$626
$506
Hyatt.com
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
$604
$538
9,180 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantcollage barmain poolnew towerbunk bedszip linegames roomsteakfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed here from 7/7/13 to 7/13/13 in room 2728 and had an amazing time.
Our room wasn't ready upon arrival and the hour we had to wait, we already became great buddies with the barmen (Elfigo was amazing!). Entering our honeymoon suite, we had what was promised: decorated room, flower arrangement, fruit plate, and champagne. Outside we had the huge jacuzzi, hammock, and the even larger balcony with the amazing ocean view. The balcony has low lights to set the mood at night. ;)
Food is great at every restaurant, Waynes Boots was our favorite though. Pools are clean, activities every day, free shows in the evening. Main road right outside the resort, dollar to get around on the bus(great fun at the flea market).
Leave the maid a dollar or two tip and always get the best service from her.
Stay in the honeymoon suites or the room with the jacuzzi in the room and get VIP lounge access with free internet, breakfast, and a bar at night. Also a free booze cruise on Tuesdays which cost I think 45 bucks a person.
We had a great time. It was our first time traveling anywhere, and this being our honeymoon, we wanted something special and that is what we got.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank moczarna00
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear moczarna00,

Let me begin by thanking you on behalf of Crown Paradise for choosing to celebrate such an important part of your life together with us. I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with such wonderful memories. We are very fortunate to have the best wedding and honeymoon coordinators in Cancun. I do hope this will be one of many visits we will have from you.

Best wishes to you both for many, many wonderful years together

Sincerely

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Checked in on July 18th. Arrived early however knew I couldn't check in until 3:00. And I mean 3:00. When I checked in room very very clean. Compliments to the extremely hard working staff. Unfortunately my rooms A/C was working. I immdiaely call tfront desk to report the problem and let them know this would be unacceptable. I was assured someone would be up to my Honeymoon Suit to handle the problem. 3 Hours later after returning from the beach I had to call the front desk again to inform them my room was boiling. I again was told it would be handled. This time I stayed in room to wait for the person fixing problem. All he did was adjust the Thermostat and turn on the ceiling fan. I decided to go to dinner as maybe it was this simple. When I returned the room was extremely hot and humid. My wife asked me not to complain anymore. I didn't listen. I again called the front desk and was told it was fixed. Not happy with the answer given I asked if they could let me call Booki it.com my travel agent. I was told it would cost me. Upset and unhappy on my first day, I ran into a staff member who's name I shall not repeat. He told me there were a couple of rooms whic had no A/C and the Hotel knew of this. Also he informed me that the electric bill the previous month was very high for the resort and they were cutting back in some areas. Which was definetly evident in some of the Restaraunts wherre it seem to come on and off. With his advice I again called the front desk and informed them I had a medical condition which warranted them moving me to another room with a little better A/C. I never recieved any of the extras I paid for through Bookit.com and finally just checked out of the resort and got a Hotel Room. With free wi-fi. Imagine that, and Crown Paridise Charged to use there. What a nightmare. There isn't enough space on this computer to compalin about everything I want. JUST BE WARE!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terry T
Reviewed August 1, 2013

First of all, I would like to thank Laura from Thomas Cook for being the best rep ever!! So kind, friendly and was there if you needed her!

Now, the hotel, we arrived on 7th July 2013 and it was amazing! Greeted with bucks fizz cocktails & check in was fast. bell boys were great, bet us up to our room waiting with our cases.

Beautiful sea views from our room,the room was lovely, very large bed. The only problem was no fridge? Would have been good to have a fridge, especially in the heat. The air con was great but gave us all a cold but we probably had it on the wrong setting.

The lobby is lovely & the lobby bar staff get to know you and have a laugh. "TEQUILAA".

We loved sitting at the adult pool during the day. No kids running around and adult only toilets and bar.

During the day was nice, hot most days and just chilling out with a cocktail. However, night time was pretty.. boring! If you have kids it would probably be sufficient as it seemed there was lots to keep them going. But for adults there isnt much apart from sitting at a bar the whole night. This was good but got tedious. Cancun is a young persons playground with nightclubs and beach clubs all night to party the night away. My sister and I went out many times and it was excellent. However my mum and aunt were a bit old for the clubs so they found it very boring sitting around the hotel.

We returned from this holiday with mexican flu/swine flu, not sure if this had anything to do with the hotel, probably wouldnt return to this hotel.

We did have a good time during our stay though.

Travelled as a family July 2013.

Room Tip: You must tip to get good service or you get ignored. $1 per drink ordered. This is a bit silly, they are only doing their paid job and expect tips EVERY time.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear babe93026,

On behalf of Crown Paradise I would like to thank you for taking the time in posting on Tripadvisor. I am so happy to hear that you and your family had a wonderful time with us. I am sorry to hear that you returned with a bit of a cold. Unfortunately on many travels. from the front door, a person is exposed to many areas with possible virus as in the taxi on the way to the airport, the airport, other taxis on the way to the hotel, etc... it really does not reflect the hotel.

I do hope you will return in the future as it would be our pleasure to have you with us again.

Best wishes

Reviewed July 30, 2013

First the good, friendly staff, activities for kids & teens, theater shows & the spa. Now the BAD, the AC doesn't work properly, bedding always felt moist from humidity, the bed is really hard. I found a long, straight strand of hair on the bed (I have short curly hair). Room service food & trays are left outside room door in hallways for too many hours before removed. Bugs, bugs, bugs. Staff had to come in one day to treat the bug problem. The first room had so many bugs crawling around in the bathroom on my toiletries, on the night table & on the floor around the bed. Three days into my visit I also had to switch rooms at 1:30AM because there was a very huge cockroach on the wall in my room (another family member also saw a cockroach crawling on the countertop at the poolside bar). After switching rooms, I lifted my pillow and found a bug crawling. Needless to say I won't be visiting this resort again. I will be posting photos shortly. I traveled with a large group and we won't be returning.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank astariam
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Love the new team everyone is interacting with all the visitors from around the world both young and older. Always a smiling face. They work hard to make all the clients happy throughout the day from 9:00 a.m. until into the evening. Great team.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Margot B
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Margotbrennan

Thank you for taking the time in posting and for complimenting our wonderful team. They absolutely do give their all daily and it is nice of you to take the time in showing appreciation. I hope you will visit us again in the future.

Best wishes