“Amazing place for kids!”

Crown Paradise Club Cancun
Ranked #59 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing place for kids!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I recently came back from crown paradise in Cancun we loved it so much. The hotel is beautiful the food is awesome. My 3 kids had a blast. The service in the restaurants is excellent at the buffet we had to wait for cutlery and coffee in the morning. But overall the an awesome place!!!!

2 Thank Eva P
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear Eva P,

How wonderful to hear you had an amazing time! Thank you for the kind words in regards to our food, staff and overall experience. We hope to see you again real soon

Social Media Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,397)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel from 7th of July for two weeks and after reading some reviews were a bit wary and all I can say is some people moan about anything! This hotel is absolutely amazing for kids and adults !!! The food is lovely and the service is amazing the waiters can not do enough for you!! A little tip goes a long way here always getting you drinks !! The room was spotless every day thank you Thelma she did an amazing job we upgraded to the club room which I recommend doing over all amazing we will be returning next year !!

4 Thank Jennax1987
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Jennax1987,

How wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with an amazing holiday!! This is our goal for each and every guest that stay with us while visiting beautiful Cancun. I am so pleased to hear that you will be returning next year. Thank you for the kind words in regards to the staff. They are known to give 110% to ensure that our guest have the best vacation. I am happy to see you noticed.

Thank you for taking the time in posting. See you soon

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2013

First I would like to thank the staff for making this a wonderful holiday for all our friends and family who traveld with us for our daughters wedding.All the doubts about meals and accomadation from other reviews were soon forgotten about.All staff were friendly and attentive, rooms were clean and spacious but could do with a little tlc.All restuaraunts including the main dinning hall were of excelent quality and could not be faulted at all.The wedding cerimony and meal went without any problems.All 28 of our party would go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lesley-roy
Dear guest,

How great to hear that we were able to make such a special occassion so memorable for you and your family an friends. Our wedding/honeymoon team always create lasting memories for so many couples starting their new lives together. Thank you for taking the time in posting and I do hope you will all return soon ..

Best wishes for a wonderful future to both your daughter and your new son in law

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We travelled to this hotel with a party of 10 and was a mixture of adults and children.. This hotel caters for everyone. No need to leave hotel. Food was fantastic you have to book the restaurants 24 hours in advance which isn't a problem. Kids club great. The only down side is no Entertainment at night time. Would return to this Hotel.

1 Thank Ashmac1982
Dear Ashmac1982,

On behalf of Crown Paradise I would like to thank you for taking the time in posting. I am delighted to hear that we were able to provide you and your family/friends with a wonderful vacation and that hopefully you will be returning. I am glad that you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel . We do offer everything so that if guests do not want to leave the property, they do not have to…

Again, thanks for posting and hope to see you soon

USA
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed here for the 2nd time mid June. This time, no kids so we splurged on the Honeymoon Suite. We weren't disappointed. The views from the balcony and room were incredible! We had a 180 view of the Hotel Zone beach. The balcony was almost as big as the room. There are probably more upscale resorts that the CC but we've stayed here twice and haven't been disappointed in anything either time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank cancuncrazyI
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear cancuncrazyI

On behalf of Crown Paradise I would like to thank you for visiting us twice and now you have proof that we are able to provide an excellent stay for both families and couples. A big thank you from all of us here for taking the time in posting. We hope to see you yet again real soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We just returned from a 6 day stay and we had a great time. Myself, husband, 3 boys (6,8,10) and grandpa stayed in 2 rooms. This was myself and husbands second stay in Cancun and my dad's (grandpa) and boys first.

One room had a king size bed and they brought in a roll away for one of my boys. The other room had 2 double beds. The rooms are on the smaller size and the beds are a bit uncomfortable. Rooms seem a little run down with stains.

The pools are nice and the kids paradise pirate area was great for the kids. My sons also loved the 2 big water slides. We played miniature golf and the kids also used the games room. My youngest liked that they showed movies and had popcorn.

The beach was clean and the views were beautiful.

Breakfast buffet was good but we didn't like dinner buffet but only ate it on arrival day. We were able to book restaurant reservations every night after with no problem. We ate at Los Gallos, Fishermans and Wayne's Boots with Fisherman being our favorite. But the other 2 were also good. We didn't try the French because adult only and we didn't want to go to the Italian.

Transportation was easy to downtown or Isla de mujeres ( we went on our own). We also went to Tulum on our own. We did one tour with a big group to Chichen-itza.

Overall the kids had a blast and that is all that matters!!!

2 Thank ChillyWill
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear ChillyWill

On behalf of Crown Paradise I would like to thank you for taking the time in posting on Tripadvisor. How wonderful to hear that you and your family had an amazing. It is great to see we reached our goal once again and provided yet another family with wonderful memories. We do hope you will return to visit us again in the near future.

Fallbrook, California, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been going to this hotel everytime we visit cancun since i was about 7, and I still love it. It is not the newest or best hotel in cancun, but it feels a bit like home when I go there. I love that it's all-inclusive (all the food and drink you want all day and night) and the people/employees there are fun to socialize with. They are also good at keeping entertainment going at all times, and have plenty of things/activities for you to do. Plus, there is every type of restaurant and they are all good. My favorite, is the french one. Didn't really like the steakhouse though. It does need a bit of renovation though, and it seems to be lacking the liveliness it once had. Other than that, I will miss coming to this place but there are other places cancun has to offer that I need to try!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ricky L
Dear Ricki L,

On behalf of Crown Paradise I would like to thank you for taking the time in posting and for your many years of loyalty and we are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with so many, many wonderful memories. Although I do understand that you would like to add variety to your travels, I would love for you to return to us here as we are always delighted to see an old friend. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you think I could persuade you to return

Best wishes for all your future travels, wherever they may be :)

Social Media Coordinator
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cancun
Smart Cancun by Oasis
GR Caribe by Solaris
GR Caribe by Solaris
#25 of 175 in Cancun
Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa

Been to Crown Paradise Club Cancun? Share your experiences!