Crown Paradise Club Cancun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
9,004 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantcollage barmain poolnew towerbunk bedszip linegames roomsteakfamily resortchicken wings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Where do I start? We just came back from a week vacation from this hotel in Cancun and it was NOT what we were expecting.... I only have to give credit to the great staff of all the restaurants... excellent service!! As far as the rooms, they are HORRIBLE, old and very STINKY!!! If you don't mind to the smell everyday of the sheets, pillows and towels, then you can stay here (you wake up, take a shower and still can smell the humidity). I really wish they had offered a room upgrade!!

This hotel, however, does have an awesome kids water park but the bathrooms were stinky every day of the week.

But Cancun overall is so worth it!!

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade, they probably have something better than the room we got!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed July 3, 2013

After reviewing some of the other reviews was a bit nervous of going to this hotel.
On arrival was greeted with a glass of fizz and check in was really quick. stayed in block 1 on the 1st floor.The room was in good condition the only thing I missed was a fridge in the room as the 1st thing i like is a cold drink there is however 24hrs room service.
There were a lot of variety in the buffet style restaurant and food never ran out.
The entertainment by the pool was excellent and involved all if wanted to. Went to Wayne's boots and French restaurant and was not a hassle to book in, food was really good. The bar staff are extremely helpful and very hard working. There is a disco however this needs to be refurbished as feels like you are in a padded cell. overall this hotel is really good and would return here.

Room Tip: Block 1 as close to all shops and pool and bar if stayed again would prefer a higher floor as did have a sea view but a little higher would have been better.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kotoyates
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear kotoyates,

Thank you for taking the time in posting here on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourselves while you were staying with us and visiting beautiful Cancun. I appreciate you mentioning both good and constructive comments as this will give us an opportunity to improve our amenities and services. I hope you will visit again soon

Best wishes

Jaki Jamieson
Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed in September 2011, only just getting round to writing a review due to boredom! Hotel was brilliant, catered for every need and the food was diverse and the range of restaurants were very good. The alcohol was quite weak but the service was top notch as long as you tipped the waiters every now and again, $1 was usually enough to keep them sweet. I would recommend upgrading to a Club room as the minibar is stocked at all times and you can get as many cans of mexican beer delivered whenever you want plus entry to the top floor breakfast bar

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gavin M
Jaki J, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Gavin M,

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I do hope you will return in the future.

Best wishes,

Jaki Jamieson
Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Where do I start?

We arrived back from Crown Paradise on Monday 1st July & wish we had been there for 3 weeks instead of 2 it was that good! We had read a few reviews before we went & to be honest we were a wee bit doubtful about our choice BUT we had nothing to worry about I never met staff as friendly & polite with excellent customer service! I think some people expect to be spoon fed & expect to have their backsides wiped for them!

Anyway on with the review, though it is going to be pretty long winded so apologies before I start :)

Check in: This was a bit slow but that was only due to a couple of large parties checking in in front of us, with it being open plan there was no air conditioning so the only downside on this is I think they should have a few ceiling fans to maybe help with this.but once it was our turn we were checked in within 3mins. A bell boy brought our luggage up & showed us to our room which was on the 8th floor of the second block & showed us where everything was on our way.

Room: We had chosen the Club package, which I highly recommend,we were in room 2804 which as I said was on the 8th floor (adults only floor too) it was 2 doors up from the Club Lounge. It was a great size of room with a massive bed & double whirlpool bath between the bed & balcony, every room has a sea view, loads of wardrobe space, iron & ironing board, safety deposit box which was free, large flat screen tv.Balcony was quite small but lets face it with that beach & pools very rarely where we in the room. The mini bar was restocked everyday & if you happened to be there when he was refilling it you got as much as you wanted for it & we only tipped him once with 100 pesos (£5) our room was cleaned everyday too with a new towel animal also everyday by Alicia our maid who was wonderful.

Club Lounge: It served breakfast in the mornings between 7am & 11am it was good quality but not as big a selection as in the buffet restaurant (which also had an adult only area if you prefer it a bit quieter). In the lounge you also had your own concierge called Nicole she was there from 8am - 4pm and was extremely helpful & professional, we never had any problems getting into any of the restaurants. The bar here was open in the evenings between 7pm & 11pm, The barman Henrik was brilliant craic always had a drink waiting before you had the one in front of you finished, definitely no complaints with that. There was one pc here that was free to use for internet nearly all day long & wasn't always that busy with others.

Pools: There was an infinity pool, crescent shaped pool with ledges around it for you to sit on right beside this was a small kids pool. There were loads of loungers & you were given a towel card on check in which got you a clean beach towel each day & you could change it as often as you wanted. The terrace overlooked the beach which only a few steps away, though there were red flags up everyday cause of the currents but you were still able to have a bit of a swim. Yes there are signs up about eating around the pools & when you get people who don't give a damn & leave everything at their a*s for other people to pick up after them, which then attracted the birds but if they scraped their leftovers into the bins around them then this wouldn't happen.We tipped Roberto on the first day & 3 other times after that also (only either $1/2 or 20/50 pesos he never forgot us the whole holiday & was round every 10/15mins getting our order. There was a pretty large indoor pool too & on the 1st floor of block one there was an adult only pool with a swim up bar, the decking area of this needs a bit of maintenance, but apart from that it was pretty good, Philipe was great up there!

Restaurants: Mexican (Los Gallos)was alright but nothing special well that's my own view my boyfriend enjoyed it. Italian (La Piazza) was pretty decent, we didn't try the Japanese (Fujiyama) as we aren't sushi fans, it was only open lunchtimes. The steakhouse (Wayne's Boots) was lovely especially their cream of corn soup it was gorgeous & the New York style cheesecake. The French (San Souci) was one of our favourite's we loved it & Daniel the waiter we got each time was fab his customer service & friendliness was great!! The fish one (Fisherman's) was our number one & not just because of the food but our waiter Rene in our eyes was ACE he is just totally fantastic & always smiling & laughing no matter how busy & nothing was ever too much for him & kept bringing us different cocktails to try. We had room service once but because of the distance from kitchen to us it was lukewarm when we received it unfortunately. Also on a few of our late nights we stopped at the Midway Stop Snack & had a burger & on another one we had cheese & ham toasties which were lovely.

Spa: I visited the Spa on 3 occasions & the treatments were fabulous & really reasonable too, manicure & pedicure which was on offer for 700 pesos (£35) & I had 2 relaxing full body massages 750 pesos (£37.50) this was on offer 2 for the price of one which both me & my boyfriend had & then another day with a good friend I met there.

We got the bus downtown a few times & had meals in Bubba Gumps a couple of times & Hard Rock Cafe.

All in all a fantastic holiday made even better by the excellent staff with friendly smiles & great customer service, Crown Paradise you were amazing, thanks for a great time!!! Will definitely be back :D

Room Tip: Definitely go for Club room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dawny20
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We just came back from our family vacation and it was a wonderful experience. The hotel catered to the kids. I have a 5-year old and a 7-year old and both of them had a fabulous time at the resort. The hotel rooms were clean on a timely manner. The view from the rooms were excellent. The staff made us feel welcomed. The staff members at the kids' center were friendly and they had lots of activities for them. By the end of the day, the staff knew my kids' names and they made them feel important. The food had a wide selection for everyone's taste. We look forward to going back to this resort!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family