Just got back from crown paradise, the reviews on here worried me before we went and the poor an average reviews are about right. To be honest its suppose to be a 4* but that's hard to believe. It has its good points but also its bad. The place could defiantly do with some refurbishing. The food is not to a very good standard the, best place to eat is fisherman's or the French restaurant. The phoning for a reservation is a joke unless you've paid for the purple wristband an then you have your own concierge which makes it easier. The quality of the alcohol is pretty poor, struggled to get drunk.!(every thing was watered down). It would be nice to see a menu of cocktails and drinks to see what you could have. Had paid for crown paradise club room, the room was good but pretty basic an dated but did have a nice view. The cupboard door was missing in front of the mini bar and the hinges left on for you to catch yourself on if you weren't careful. We were on the 6th floor and the floors must be pretty thin cause if anyone had heels on upstairs you could hear every step also if they used the double jet bath sounded like a plane was taking off. If your a couple and your going there, the best place to go to is the adult pool. Its the place to get away from the kids an also the barman there Melchior was a legend, mixing up awesome cocktails and serving drinks always with a big smile on his face. He was the best member off staff there, he deserves a pay rise. The only downside of the pool is the view of the abandoned hotel and the sewage works. The staff there, some are pleasant an some miserable but that's because there over worked an under paid. One of the best nights was the beach party sat on the beach and being able to drink outside and the bbq food. was good. Downside it finished at 10. There is no where to sit outside and have a drink at night. Being from the UK we don't wanna be sat inside drinking the weathers that bad at home we can do that here. Its lacking in some where to have a few drinks and some music with a atmosphere. The best part of the holiday was to meet some great friends there, that made the holiday drinking an having laugh with them and having nights out in Cancun. We only stayed at this hotel cause it was to surprise my mate for his 30th an this is where they had booked. We ended up moving to Moon Palace for the last 4 nights since we'd stayed there before and needed a bit of luxury. To sum this place up imagine Benidorm (on ITV) but situated in Cancun. If you want cheap and cheerful(not value for money) come here if you want luxury for not that much more money stay at Moon Palace or one of the Palace resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico