This was our 4th year in a row to Cancun and 2nd stay at the Crown Paradise. Stayed from Jan 21-25th. We go with one other couple and it is without kids. (Time for mom and dad to act like kids!!) Stayed previously at Cancun Palace and the Moon Palace. Decided to go back to the Crown Paradise because of everything that it offers. The Moon Palace is more expensive, nicer grounds and nicer rooms but very spread out. Too laid back for us and the beach doesn't compare at all. We're into the activites that the Crown offers. Beach volleyball, water volleyball (good excuse to do tequila shots!) etc. The main pool is noisy with the staff on the loud speaker but if that gets old the adult only pool is very quiet and fun. The beach by the Crown Paradise is awesome. A lot of reviews mentioned that the food was bad but we thought it was better than 2 years ago. Talked to a couple that stayed at the Hilton and they said it was just OK and I'm sure they spent alot more. We were going to go to Florida with our 4 &6 year old this summer but now I think we're going back to the Crown Paradise with them.
Talked to a lot of parents there with their kids and they all said that their kids loved it. Did the snorkel trip to Paradise Reef which is about a 30-40 minute bus ride then you sail on a catamaran to 2 different places to snorkel. On the way back you stop and they put out this sail with a swing that is tethered from the boat. It was a blast!
Left the hotel at 7:30am and was back by 3:00pm. Then when your back on the beach they offered free beer and soda until the bus left. Well worth the $50.00! Some of the best snorkeling I've done. Got to see a stingray and the coral was really awesome. Highly recommend the Crown Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico