I have been going to this resort since 1995, most every year. I am a club member......., but club membership is absolutely nothing like it used to be. Recently we were pretty much forced to transition from our old contract to a new one - as the resort has very much lessened it's food quality, service, & INCREASED the all-inclusive package, we started not to renew........but we did on the PROMISE that if we chose a particular package, our all-inclusive would never go over $50 per day. 2 or 3 reps worked with our group of 5 (we all are in the membership together) & wrote all of the prices & stuff on sheets of notebook paper as we negotiated. We ALL sat there & were convinced of the same things. We, however, failed to read all of the very fine print on the contract, which did not state that the all-inclusive would not suffer inflation, like they wrote SPECIFICALLY on the negotiating paper. Our bad for trusting the little foreigners. They falsely represented the club contract. So guess what? The very next year we called to make our reservation, the all-inclusive had gone from $50 to $60 per day. Via email, I argued with the same club reps that negotiated the contract with us, the fact that this is not what we had agreed on........I even scanned the papers with all the $#s on it & they said we were confused.......that's not what it had meant! So now we are stuck & this year the all-inclusive is $65 per day. DO NOT join Club Golden Shores. They also tricked a couple of our friends into listening to the club spill, said it would take 1-2 hrs, but they spent at least 4 listening to the lies & pressures. They told them the same exact thing: the all-inclusive would never go over $50 per day. DO NOT DO IT!!
As far as the hotel amenities go, the service has really gone down over the years. They no longer open all the available bars, thus creating long lines & inconvenience. Our group has plain & simple friends in it, not used to the high-life at all, but we have really been disappointed over the past 5-6 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico