I did not know what to expect traveling with my girls for the first time without my son and husband. My girls were 10 and 12 at the time. We all had so much fun. We opted for the king bed with pool and ocean view in lieu of two double beds. Great decision. Loved watching the sun rise and set over the ocean. Could see room from pool. Nice balcony to sit on in morning after getting coffee and fruit from dining hall and bringing it back to watch sun rise before my girsl woke up. We felt extremely safe at the resort. The activity pool is large and lots of chairs. Indeed, if you want a poolside chair or good view of the beach.....you need to be out at 5:30AM to set out your towels and pool stuff to reserve seats. Every night we ate at a different restaurant and went to a different show. Before dinner, or sometimes late at night, we'd hit the putt putt course for some friendly competition. During the day, the girls LOVED the beach and there was always a lifeguard on duty keeping all swimmers in the safe zone away from currents. The pool bar had great burgers, wings, chicken and fries for fast fun food. The main counter service restaurant kept changing it's menu so there was always variety. The servers bringing drinks etc. were extremely friendly and happy to teach us a few more spanish words every time we went to the restaurant. One day I asked a worker if they were ever gonna have guacomole. They said it's not on the menu. I asked if I would be able to get it at the Mexican Restaruant at night on the grounds and they said yes. A minute later a manager came up to me asking if I was the one looking for guacomole, when I said Yes he said, "wait here for two minutes" then came back with a HUGE bowl of freshly made quac from the kitchen! Amazing and absolutely delicious! There are water slides for the kids (and adults) and a rock climbing wall and zip line. The days and nights went by too fast. Tipping? Well, as any resort in Mexico....it's not expected, but a $2 tip goes a long way. We brought $40 with us to drop tips around for good service and to show gratitude and the staff acts very surprised and appreciative each time. Which is nice. There is not an aire of expecting tips at all. It's a beautiful resort. Gorgeous at night....our favorite time. Huge tropical winds blowing through the lobby especially at night just made the atmosphere magical. Would return in a hearbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico