Crown Paradise Club Cancun
$495
$328
Agoda.com
9,215 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantcollage barmain poolnew towerbunk bedszip linegames roomsteakfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I stayed at CP march 31-April 4th. We were a group of 12 (three couples with six children ages 5,7,8,9,10 & 11). This was a family vacation and before leaving I was a bit concerned over some negative reviews I kept reading.
I would say my overall experience was good. The service was great, the staff were super friendly and always went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The food was acceptable for an all inclusive....you really can't expect it to be from a five star place; if you're looking for that, an all inclusive is not for you!!!! I found that the pool side food was the best, mostly the Japanese place, it was good, fresh and plenty of varieties. We ended up going to only one of the "reservation" restaurants and I was not too impressed (Fisherman's). By the end of the day, the kids were exhausted and it was easier to keep it quick and simple at the buffet, anyways, the food was not worth waiting for.....
One of the best features was the Kid's Club. I felt that the kids were in a nice controlled environment, filled with activities that kept them busy and entertained. You can choose weather they can have the freedom to go in and out (we did that with the two older ones, both boys) or you can request that they be kept there until an authorized person gets them. They all kept asking to go back, so that was a good sign.
I would say that my only true complaint was the room. I think that in general, the hotel is a bit worn down and could use some upgrades and remodeling. The rooms all have ocean view and a balcony which was nice. If they had been in a bit better condition I would have been much more satisfied with the overall experience. I would like to clarify, that the rooms were not dirty, they were clean but need some remodeling. The way I saw it, we were not there to be in the rooms, we spent most of our stay outside and we made the best out of it.
Overall I had a positive experience and we certainly had a blast!!!

2  Thank drcanelap
Reviewed April 7, 2008

My family of four stayed at Crown Paradise for 7 days in March. We picked this hotel for the balance of price and the kid's paradise ratings. Our goal was to seek some adult time while our 4 and 8 year olds were having their own great time. Here is my review:

Food: The lapalapa (buffet) was best at Breakfast, staff was friendly and helpful and worked very hard. Lunch and Dinner food was adequate, though some of the food items, like sausage for instance, had very unique tastes. Milk was also very different. These could be regional issues, however, it was too much for me. There were many cook stations that had the unique foods of the day, however you had to wait in a line of 2-4 each time, making it a bit of a hastle. I would give the buffet food at breakfast a 4.5 and at lunch and dinner a 3, though as the week wore on the food seemed to get better. I also had trouble booking reseverations and only got into the mexican restaurant by whining to the hostess and I did get reservations for the seafood restaurant through the legal way. Both restaurants I would say were average, at best. The japanese restaurant is where we went for lunch most of the time with the kids utilizing the outdoor grill. Both were excellent.

Drink: brought $100 in ones and used about half on drinks. They have the top shelf liquors hidden in the below cabinets, so do you investigative work and ask for your favorite liquors to see if they have them. I ordered all my pina colada's "mucho bacardi", which they were more than happy to do. Get your glasses in the smoke shop near the lobby bar (along with your bottled water). Watch the women in the smoke shop as she will charge extra if she thinks you are not paying attention or look bewildered with the peso's....Overall drink experience was fine, there were some wait times some of the times but many times hardly any. Tip: Waynes Boots has a bar you can go into with zero wait, even if you are not eating there. Staff was friendly and attentive. I agree with prior posters, politeness goes a long way.

Pool: Get up early, as I was at the pool by 6:30 and still had to pull some lounge chairs off a pile to get a spot. I would suggest 5:00. Towels: Room towels were not an issue and were always the right amount and timely. Pool Towels: We didn't change our a great deal, however, the best piece of advice is when you see the towel guy pushing the cart of fresh towels follow him to one of the two locations to be guaranteed to get an exchange. Ironically on our last day which was a Sunday, there were many spots around the pool at 8:00 AM. I think it is because the weekends are the transition days, when people are just arriving or leaving. After hearing all about how the entertainment staff talks all day, I found that their "banter" wasn't so bad and didn't seem to me to overwhelm the pool experience. I am wondering if the management read the reviews and asked them to tone it down a little...haha Or maybe I am more patient than others, I don't know.

Beach: Beach is definately short, however it is very workable and is a problem throughout Cancun. Althought the beach bar was closed the entire week I was there, the attendant did run drinks to the beach very expeditiously. There were a decent amount of loungers however, not alot in the way of sun protection. This is probably due to how windy it is there. Plus red flags every day all day, so definately guard your kids unless they worked all summer at sea world! There is a lifeguard there, but the waves are so strong even that didn't stop me from staying front and center while the kids got pushed around from the current.

Kids Paradise: Our arrival expectation was that we would utilize the kids paradise for a decent stretch of time. However, upon arrival, we determined that the water park was just a bit too expansive (with some blind spots) for the one staff who'se job is was to watch the kids. Our 8 year old was fine, but my 4 year old was very tentative on the slides. There are two levels to the water park and the lower level has slides that converge upon where the kids walk, so there can be collisions. In addition I think there should be 2 staff dedicated to the water park and not 1. Parents if your kids are under 6, I would strongly recommend that you stay with them in the water park. They have one staff for the pool, one or two for the land activities. We chose to rotate with one getting some respite while the other plays with the kids. This worked out well and did allow for some level of relaxation for all. They play decent music and you can bring a drink into the kids paradise. So that was cool. Kids loved it and the staff that was there was very caring. The head staff person seemed to be really fond of kids and they were just drawn to her whenever she came around. So pluses are caring staff and lots of things for the kids, minuses are that it is understaffed by at least 1 person maybe 2. Parents can go in the uper level of the water park (but not the lower).

Buses were great, read the signs as they tell you exactly where they are going. We went to the isla mall (great) and to the Isla Mujere Island (which was also great). Buses are 6.5 pesos and drive a bit fast (so be prepared)...however, we didn't see any accidents all week so I guess they know what they are doing. My advice, have a double before you walk down to the street and take the bus. ;-)

Overall it was worth the price and rest assured that if you aren't a picky eater or in need of a long serene beach, this place is more than fine for a budget minded vacationer with kids. If you don't have children I would recommend not going here.

The one negative and I knew if was a possibility, was that when we arrived they told us to come back at 3:00 (which I expected) however, when we came back they assigned us a room with one bed. I was one step ahead of them though, as I didn't ask for my luggage to be taken up until I saw the room. When I saw it I immediately went back downstairs and demanded a two bed room. They hemmed and hawwed, spoke with the manager and eventually they "found" a room. It was in the old tower on the 4th floor (overlooking the teen slide) and the ruins next door, but I found it more than adequate.

6  Thank SteveBluvstotravel
Reviewed April 6, 2008

This will be long but hopefully you will get some information to help you with your trip. I was so worried before leaving to this resort because of the bad reviews I read here. We were really pleased overall with our stay, and with information in hand, it will help you.

We stayed at the hotel from March 26-April 2, 2008 with our 2 girls 10 and 8. We went with a friend who had a 10 year old girl. Reading the reviews here on Trip Advisor before we went prepared us well for what to expect. Our friend was checked into 1511 and it was a nice clean "normal" room you would expect in Mexico. We were checked into room 2117 and it was as bad as some people here have described (dirty, totally broken and chipped up tile floor, no picture on the wall, old yellow piece of material on the sliding door, lock didn't lock on sliding door but someone came up and changed it within 5 minutes, yellow kind of paint on walls, toilet paper roll fell off when used, I think it literally was hit by a hurricane). It's hard to believe there can be such different rooms at the same resort. We knew this might happen after reading the reviews though, and requested to be moved closer to our friend (since we requested to be close together, but were actually put in separate towers). The next morning we were moved 2 doors away from our friend and the room was very nice and clean. We had a nice ocean view (yes we could see the deserted hotel next door but this didn't bother us in the least).

After being moved to another room, we were very happy with how clean the resort was. Someone was always cleaning and painting, washing windows. We tipped our maid the first day a couple of dollars with a couple candies, and she cleaned our room early morning first, every day. Our friend tipped $10 the first day and she also had amazing service. The maid even left a fresh flower bouquet for her (we didn't leave that big of a tip). We did see tiny ants around the resort, on our balcony and some made their way into our room. I didn't notice them in the room but my daughter pointed them out to me. Don't keep open food/sweets in your room. The odd ant didn't bother us as we expect this in such a hot and humid place.

We liked the games room but it could use with a little "fix up". The air hockey game wasn't working, the wii's weren't working, the table tennis mallets were pretty beat up, but our kids had a great time there anyway (just observations). You really felt like you were signing your life away when playing the games, because they said if anything breaks you had to pay. Just the same with the towels if you lose them, the safe key if you lose it, and room keys if you lose one. We knew this coming in and were very careful not to lose them, so it was no problem and weren't too shocked when they told us the fees for losing anything. There is a movie theatre by the kids game room that was really nice in the evening for the kids before the nightly entertainment started. They always played a "G" movie at 6 pm and my 8 year old especially liked this. While the older kids played in the games room and the 8 year old watched a movie, we had evening drinks in the same area with all the kids in our view. That is one noticeable thing about the resort is that it is really kid-oriented, which is what we wanted for this trip. If someone without kids stays here, be prepared for A LOT OF KIDS all over the place. This was fine for us being one of those families with kids, but I don't know why anyone would want to stay here without kids. I would definitely go to a quieter resort.

The entertainment was great for the shows we went to. We saw the fantasy show (for younger kids like ours, with lots of disney and other characters in the show), circus show and mexican show (afterwards the kids broke open a pinata in the lobby full of American-type candy, not anything Mexican). The circus and mexican show are hired out to professionals and were very, very good shows. Get there 10-15 minutes early to get good seats.

The kids club was not as organized as we expected. We have previously stayed at the Dreams resort and the kids club was very structured with good quality activities and supervision. The number of kids I guess makes it impossible for this close of supervision here. The water park was great but my kids only played there once and preferred to swim in the fan-shaped quiet pool everyday instead. They did the big waterslides one day as well, but that was it. My kids just like to swim in the pool and dive for things, etc. I think the water park in the kids club would be really good for younger kids, and it was nice that parents could go in and supervise their little ones in the pool if they wanted to. As for activities in the kids club, they were just ok. It was pretty much a free-for-all with a ton of kids screaming and grabbing. My daughter made her only mini pizza which they bake for you and you pick up at the buffet. They made cookies one day, but you didn't necessarily get your cookie back, which I thought was kind of gross since I saw all the kids make their cookies and their were some I wouldn't have wanted to eat afterwards (sanitary reasons). Needless to say we didn't come back for our cookies later in the day. None of the kids activities started when they said, more like a half hour or so later. We didn't really participate in much because it didn't interest our kids. They would rather be by the pool with us, which suited us just fine. The pools are nice and big. So many people in them but never really seemed crowded. The indoor or covered pool was nice in the hottest part of the day to stay out of the sun. The kids wore a t-shirt and bandana in the water to help from burning. If you have room for some floaty/inflatable toys for the pool, pack them because you will pay a small fortune in the gift shop. Don't run short on sun screen either because it is also very expensive. Bring a good one for the kids faces if they are swimmers, because they tend to burn in the pool fast.

We knew about the pool chair issue before going as well, from reading reviews. We were prepared to play the wake up early and reserve chairs game. We brought 4 towels from home to leave by the pool when we weren't there, because we didn't want to lose and pay for the resort towels. The first time we tried this they apparently changed the "system" and took all towels off chairs. You aren't allowed to reserve chairs like this but they only just started enforcing this rule the day we tried to do it (of course). Afterwards we didn't wake up early anymore, and as luck would have it, always found chairs by the pool after breakfast. Someone always seemed to leave or there were just chairs open, so we didn't find this a problem at all. I don't know if were just lucky or what, but it just seemed to work out to find chairs when we arrived at the pool for the day. There is pottery type pieces to paint by the pool as well. They turn out very nice but are not terribly cheap. We couldn't get them to negotiate a price lower, so we ended up paying the price they asked. Ours girls made a one-of-a kind keepsake from Mexico and it turned out really pretty. It was worth the money for us. Be warned that the workers will "fix up" your kids art (which they did a very nice job of by the way), so if you don't want them to change it, make sure to let them know. We didn't do this, and their work looked quite different after, but was very beautifully done (looked almost professional).

The beach was ok. The sand isn't fine and powdery anymore and is full of shells. The beach volleyball court was the same sand and many people cut their feet while playing. Our whole family had water shoes so we didn't take a chance at cutting our feet. All week the red flag was up for no swimming, but the ocean was full of people enjoying the waves. Ours kids went in once but didn't particularly enjoy the salt water and the strong waves. Again, they enjoyed the pool the most. My youngest loved to find shells on the beach which we did several times (grab a cup from the bar to carry them in). Our girls had half of their hair braided on the beach. Don't pay more than $15 for half of a head. They will ask more to begin with but will take less if you insist/negotiate especially if you are getting more than one head done.

As for drinks, bring an insulated mug for everyone in your family. Our drinks were still cold/frozen hours after getting them. Our mugs were huge so we only needed a couple of drinks a day (which cuts down on tips for us as well). We didn't have anyone bring us drinks there, so we had to wait in a short line to get them. This was not a big deal to us as we expected it. At other resorts the service was amazing, bringing drinks and food right to you, but again, it didn't really make a difference to us to have to go and get food and drinks instead. We liked the mixed pina coloda and strawberry frozen drinks (no alchohol) during the day. Our girls liked the lime frozen drinks, which were very good and quite refreshing on a hot day. They made the lime ones for you, instead of the prepared pina coloda and strawberry ones.

As for food, yes the reservation system is messed up. We knew this and used the concierge to help us. Tip: go at 7:45am and the concierge person can make reservations for you right on her computer for 3 days ahead. We prefered the 5:30-6:30pm reservations for a few reasons. It was too late to eat afterwards for our young children. This allowed us enough time to see the shows after dinner. Go back to concierge the next day and book some more. Even if you go after 8 am to the concierge desk, they were able to connect you immediately with their phone to make your dinner reservations yourself. This way it was never an issue to book our al la carte meals. We ate every supper at the restaurants not at the buffet, and we really enjoyed this sit down meal at the end of the day. Our favourites were Wayne's Boots and Italian. At Wayne's Boots, the onion loaf is excellent, the chicken wings are great, the filet mignion and ribs with the barbeque sauce is excellent with baked potato or fries, and the brownie/icecream and banana split desserts were really good. We liked the caesar salad at all the restaurants. At the Italian restaurant, the soups were really good, and the raviolli was excellent. The icecream cake was the best dessert. The kids really like the spaghetti at all of the restaurants. Nobody ever got sick from anything at the resort which is a big plus. Too bad they don't have bottled water/mini fridge in the regular rooms. They always used the big (5 Gallon) bottled water everywhere which was ok too. The breakfast buffet was really good. Yes it was sometimes difficult to get a clean table and cuttlery, but this didn't bother us. They were always replenishing the food when it was empty. Our favourites were the fresh made omlettes, waffles, fruit smoothies. There was good selection of fruits that varied each day. We saw watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, papaya, mango and kiwi. We loved the chicken with noodles and vegetables at the Japanese restaurant (ask for extra noodles if you want more, because they don't put much in it). The stir fry's were really good. The pool snack bar had good chicken wings and burgers. We had this a few times too. The buffet was right beside the pool, so the kids would run in and grab whatever they wanted (very close and handy). There is Corona on tap at the buffet if you don't want to wait in line at the bars. My kids loved the fries and merangues. We enjoyed the food at the resort and never went hungry (quite the opposite really, we ate way too much, not used to such big meals 3 times a day at home).

Overall the resort was great for kids and families. They were always cleaning around the resort and the food was good. It's amazing how they keep up with things for the amount of people they pump through the place. A ton of kids all over the place. A good time was had in Mexico.

6  Thank TravellingFamily_8
Reviewed April 6, 2008

We stayed at the Crown Paradise 1st - 15th March and had the best time ever! Please don't believe the bad reviews. We travelled as a group of four, myself (20) boyfriend (27) and another couple, 19 and 23. With Thomas Cook. There is so much I could write but shall try and keep it short!

Rooms
We had already booked the jacuzzi rooms anyway, both in tower 2 (newer building) our friends were on the 5th floor with a fantastic view of the pools and sea. My boyfriend and I were upgraded to the honeymoon suite for free and this room was AMAZING!! We were right on the end of the block, on the very top floor (8th) Huge balcony with outdoor sitting room and jacuzzi overlooking the sea, amazing view. Bathrobes, fresh fruit basket, champagne. Big tv and cd player. Mini fridge.

Room service 24 hour which we used quite a few times, sometimes when we got in from a night out at like 5am,.you dont have to tip but we did. Chocolate cake is very good!

Never had a problem with clean towels etc, always plenty, nice towel art, maids left another bottle of champagne in our room a week into our stay, we tipped every day but you dont have to. Maids also came every night to turn the bed down and leave sweets which is a nice touch.

pools
We mostly went to the half moon pool, we didnt mind all the children at all (there are quite alot but all were well behaved) the area is clean and kept tidy, people did save beds with towels which is slightly annoying but we still always managed to find some. There are 2 pool bars, one also serves food. we also went to the adult pool on the 1st floor a couple of times which is more quiet and has two warm jacuzzis either side of the swim up bar, and a good view of the lagoon.

buffet
breakfast very good - pancakes, cereals, made to order omlettes, toast, fresh orange juice, lots of fresh fruit etc we ate here for breakfast and lunch all the time - rice, different types of potatoes, different types of meats, chips, pizza, made to order pasta, fresh salad and dips, bread, (or sometimes lunch from the pool bar - cheese burgers, hotdogs, chicken wings, chips etc) We also ate here quite a few times in the evenings, different themed nights.

I don't eat meat so did struggle abit sometimes but there was always something, the others loved the chicken wings and fingers and the hotdogs. Theres also a night time snack stop which is open from about 7pm - 6am i think. they do nachos with cheese sauce also.

a la carte
Not really any problems with booking a la cartes, just go to the front desk in the lobby and book, we went to waynes boots one evening and hadnt even booked but they still let us eat there.
-waynes boots (steak house)
we went to waynes boots twice (very good food and excellent service) as I dont eat meat they made a nice effort of making me jacket potato with various dips and fillings, and corn on the cob. the others all really enjoyed the steak. deserts very good too, we had the brownie and cherry cake. also, must ride the bull!!

-La Piaza (italian)
I loved the food here but the other 3 preferred waynes boot. Garlic bread good, I had vege lasagne which was very nice. Good deserts here too and excellent presentation.

-Mexican/Spanish
Good but preferred the Italian and steak house, presentation here excellent, nice mexicanband playing around the tables

-Fish
My partner and I didnt try this one but the other couple did and said it was nice

We didnt go to the french restaurant as youre the boys are meant to wear trousers and shoes(dont know how strict they are on this as we didnt try)

Bars
2 poolbars, also one at the adult pool, really nice staff, good service, sometimes waited couple of minutes but nothing major, good amounts of alcohol, also if you ask for more alcohol they have no problem with this. Bar in the Lobby and Collage bar which is where the cinema, pool tables , wii's, ping pong etc are.

Trafalgar bar good, didnt go to the disco. There is a nice quiet bar with a good view on top floor, adult only.

Beach
Beach is narrow but not really a problem, and widens up at different areas, sea is quite choppy, very rough on some days. We had lots of fun playing in the waves but too rough for small children on some days.Never had a problem with finding a sun lounger. We watched 3 weddings on the beach which were all lovely. Be careful of the hidden rocks in the sea.

Staff and maintenance
Staff are execelent, always really cheery, work really hard and are polite. People were constantly cleaning and tidying everywhere, even when we came in from nights out in the early hours of morning they would still be cleaning the floors, washing the windows, touching paint up etc

Hotel is very well maintained and grounds are gorgeous and kept in good condition. Never had a problem with the staff at the front desk. My partner cut his knee open quite badly on the hidden rocks in the sea and they did a very good job of looking after him and cleaning it up.

Lobby
They would have vendors in the lobby on various nights, I think Tues thurs and sat. They will rip you off so make sure you barter. Someone tried to charge me $25 dollars for a photo frame I wanted and I ended up paying $8, probably wouldve gone lower but I was happy with this price. Also, the guys who do the spray paint pictures are incredible, what a talent! You have to buy oneof these, $20,I got one of the Chichen Itza

Excursions
We did the bar crawl with thomas cook (our travel agent) excellent!!!! definatly recomend if you are going with thomas cook, best night ever! went to dos XX , Carlos and Charlies, Daddy Rock, Coco Bongo. Also went to coco bongos on a separate time on our own, a must do, amazing!!

Just get the bus into town, theres one every two minutes or so, 26 pesos for all 4 of us. Went to The City night club to watch Fall Out Boy, staff here we found rude and didnt really like to give you a drink unless you tipped them first! But still had a great night!

Also did the speed boat our, really fun! did this with a company in town, not through our rep. Also went to the marina and booked the dolphin swim ourselves, over at Isla Mujeres, incredible experience! went on a ferry there and back, also went to the Turtle Farm whilst we were at Isla Mujeres, $2 each to get in.

Went to La Isla shopping centre quite a few times, Lots of brilliant shops, went to the aquarium here which is very good, went to the cinema 3 times! very cheap compared to the UK.

Ate out two nights, at Bubba Gumps and Planet Hollywood, both really good.

I could write so much more! Please feel free to email me with any questions, the_burn@hotmail.co.uk

Overall I would definatly recommend the Crown Paradise, had an amazing time and Cancun is an excellent place!! Lots to do and see! We plan to return in March 2009. Have a great trip!!
Bernadette xxxxxxx

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank BernadetteH-S13
Reviewed April 5, 2008

We stayed during spring break for 10days 9 nights at the Crown Paradise. We were a group of 3 adults (33,33,and 55) and 3 kids (4,5,8). We arrived Mar23/08 and departed Apr01/08. When we arrived at the Cancun airport we were met by our Best Day Travel Rep whom handled our round trip transfers to and from the airport. With a little less than 30min we were from the airport to the hotel in a private A/C van. From there check in was very smooth a total of 10 mins tops, we went to our room to find a 2 level family suite, 2 bathrooms, king bed, bunkbeds, and a double bed. Our view was of teen paradise,ocean, and the deserted hotel next door. So here are some tips to make your stay a bit better. First day book your weeks meals in advanced with the conceirge, dont even bother calling the phone number this way is much faster and easier. Be prepared that you may get a late seating in one of the restaurants just plan for it and have a little later lunch. Also if you go to the restaurant approx a half and hour early you might be able to get in earlier depending on group size. We ate at the buffet for 9 breakfast, 2 lunch, and 4 dinners, we also ate at the Mexican for 1 breakfast, and 1 dinner, Italian 1 dinner, Waynes boots 1 dinner, Fujiyama for numerous lunches. Second tip yes the drink cups are small so just order 2-3 each time, or bring your own, our you can buy a larger variety of sizes on the 3 or 4 gift shops that are at the resort. Third pool chairs if you are up any later than 7 you are most likely out of luck for a chair, so get up early save your seat and go back to bed for a couple of hours. beach, adult pool, kids paradise and teen paradise chairs are easier to get later in the morning. We spent most of our pool time at the shell shaped pool, kids paradise and teen paradise and the beach. Four the beach yes almost every day is a red flag day, and no you cant just let your kids play free in the ocean but still a great beach, beautiful aqua blue ocean, very warm water, try a nice walk on the beach at night very relaxing. Fifth get away from the resort do some trips we went swimming with the dolphins at wet and wild water park the price of the dolphins included your adminsion into the water park about 8 big waterslides, wave pool, kid play area, 2 lazy rivers, beach and ocean plus all inclusive food drinks. Another tour is xcaret take the 2 days you will need it they have everything there aswell lots of stuff to do snorkling, scuba, wildlife, shows etc. Captian Hook dinner show was also great from food, drinks and entertainment. For shopping la isla mall is a good out door mall to start with. To get around take the Cancun public transit 6 and 1/2 pesos per person per trip so a group of (6) 39 pesos or about $3.90. Just confirm with the bus driver that they go to that place and you are off. Use bus number R-1 up to R-25. If you are into the night life the entertainment staff will take you and a group out to a different nightclub every night after the night preformance is finished at the hotel approx 10 pm. The night performances were good if you are looking for broadway or vegas then go to newyork or las vegas, but if you are looking for a few laughs some good times then the shows are alright. A few final notes we always had towels at the pool and in the room, the room was always clean, the staff a very nice and go out of there way if you treat them with a little kindness, and respect, a hello (hola), thankyou (gracious) Please (por favor) goes a long way. remember you are a vistor to there country, enjoy it, relax, learn something,have fun, and most of all take home a valuable experience that you can share with your freinds and family.

Hope this helps, I know for sure we will be back next year to this resort and a many other in the area.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank amjdh