Value for money. Hygienic, good location, beautiful, sweet and simple.
Lots of kids and families. Make sure you do not have problem with that.
But as I said - value for money. We enjoyed living here and saved some money by not booking expensive resorts and used that money for outdoor activities - speed boat, snorkling, scuba, coco bongo club.
Bottom Line: If you have a limited budget and you want to enjoy outdoor activities also as well have a good time at resort - book it.
1. Rooms: I took the crown club room in building 2. The room had jacuzzi and nice ocean view. I enjoyed it but I may not take it again. Because I hardly spent any time in room. You can save some money on the room and spend it on outdoor fun.
2. Purple Band: With Crown Club room, we got purple band. That means we get international drinks and some special treatment. But International drinks are only served from 6 PM to 11 PM and that too in Bldg#2 on 8th floor. My advise - You can save some money here. The in house drinks are not bad or anything. You don't really need a purple band unless you have extra bucks.
3. Restaurants: La Palapa is good restaurant for buffet. Nothing fancy but neat, clean and variety. No booking needed.
French Restaurant : Good food. You need reservation for that. We took house wines which are included with food. Menu wines are charged extra.
Italian Restaurant: Average food. You can skip it if you want. Reservation is required here as well.
Yama Sushi : Good walkin seafood buffet.
4. Pools: Infiniti pool is good. In other pools, no one hangs out. Do not fall for pictures. Stick to infiniti pool and you will be happy.
5. Location : Not bad location. You can get a bus outside of the hotel to go to downtown.
6. Spa: Spa sucks. The simple oil massage is expensive and nothing special about it. I will not try again or recommend it to my friends.
7. Staff: Staff if good. They respect you and listen.
8. Kids and Families: This resort turned into Day Care on Monday. Lots of kids everywhere. But as I said above, this resort is not exactly for couples but if you have limited budget and want to enjoy outdoor cancun as well, you should not complain.
9. Will I go there again: No. I will try something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico