My husband & I stayed here the first week of May. This being the start of the down season, we never had any problem with lines, the chairs game or any children.
The staff here is outstanding! We would only tip every few rounds & service was always GREAT! Yes, this is a good resort for couples too. There are plenty of adult areas, including at the main buffet. We got a great deal on an upgrade to the Crown Club with Orbitz, which we would highly recommend if you do not have children. You get all the bells & whistles for much less then at the 'all adult' resorts.
I would like to touch on some things others have not or not often & seem worth mentioning again.
Watch your steps though out the resort, as none of the steps are of the same height or width.
As for the hit & miss Welcome drinks, there as a table behind the bellboys desk at the entrance, this server also serves the lobby bar tables, just wait a minute & he will come over.
You can get a weekly 'activity' paper from any concierge.
All the rooms have doorbells, which we just thought was cute.
There is a card slot by the room door for the' maid service'/ 'do not disturb' sign, if you are using it while you are in the room you need to put your key card in the slot or you won't have lights in your bathroom. This is an energy saving device.
The lobby is not the same as the first floor. To get to the adult pool you need to take the elevator in the main lobby to the first floor. We had some trouble finding it.
The following tips are geared toward the Crown Club members.
Mimosa are severed in the adult lounge but not in the main buffet.
Do book your dinner reservations with the concierge in the adult lounge. Club members get one 'special' dinner & it is so worth it! Make sure to tell them you are booking for your 'special' dinner 24hrs. in advance.
If you want bottled water, instead of calling room service, you can also fill out the room service breakfast menu, in your room for just water & leave it in your frig. This is stocked daily as a separate service.
We have been to Cancun many times & we always stay in a different hotel but this was one we would consider returning to, it was that good, especially for the price! Too many reviewers dwell on a single negative issue & let it ruin their vacation, just enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico