We just came back from the Crown Palace. We were there August 14-19 2003. Great place for families and children. Our kids are 6 and 8 and loved the kids club. The hotel was beautiful and the view from our room terrace was breathtaking. we enjoyed eating at all the restaurants but the seafood place. We ate everything but the salads and the fruit and did not get sick.We were a little cautious after reading about what happened to other people that went there and got sick from the fruit.
We stayed in the new tower and the room was lovely. Only minor complaint was the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. We really weren't in our room at all. Also because it is so hot and humid there was a little bit of a musty odor. Needless to say we had a spectacular time and highly recommend this place for people that want an all-inclusive . We are definitly going back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Crown Paradise Club experience extraordinary vacations in the best all inclusive hotel in Cancun; with areas designed for children of all ages, theme restaurants, activities and entertainment created for each member of your family, where you will experience moments with them that you will treasure forever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Crown Paradise Cancun
- Cancun Paradise Club
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun Mexico