$271
$574
$284
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $440/night.

$420
$407
Priceline
9,686 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantmain poolnew towercovered poolsteakbunk bedszip linegames roomfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We traveled to CPC from November 6-11. We stayed in a family suite which was great for our family of five. Yes, we did have an ocean view and our room opened out to the water park which was nice. The abandoned hotel was right next door...not pretty to look at but it didn't bother us much. We were in the main building near everything and we loved that. It was never noisy at all, the beds were pretty comfortable and everything else with the room was fine. The housekeeping staff cleaned the room perfectly each day. We ate twice at the Italian, once at Wayne's Boots, once at the seafood, and once at the French. All the food was very good. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet a lot. The sushi place was where we ate each day for lunch and it was fabulous. The poolside grill was also very good. Drinks were also yummy. We found all of the staff to be very eager to serve and that was great. We did bring $100 ones to tip and that does help with the service. My girls loved the kids club and all three of my kids enjoyed the teen club. Always found a spot at the beach or pool and enjoyed each very much. Be careful on the red flag days...the waves and undertow can be pretty rough and we did see the lifeguards have to help some people out. We had 3 yellow flags....perfect...and 2 red...just had to be careful. We didn't do any excursions this trip as we were having too much fun relaxing with our kids. We have traveled to this area ten times staying at various other resorts and found this resort to be a great option. We wouldn't hesitate to return to CPC and the price was fabulous so we just might be there again some time soon.

Room Tip: The family suite was perfect for a family of five!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Mommmy
ljuliot, Marketing Offices at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear Hotel Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Crown Paradise Club Cancun! I appreciate very much that you have taken the time to review us here on TripAdvisor. You honest assessment of our hotel and services helps other travelers to choose the accommodations that are right for them and also help us to better serve our valued guests.

We take very seriously all comments made by our guests; positive and negative. We make sure that praise is given where it is due and we address any problem areas mentioned. It is our goal to provide our guests with excellent facilities and service. Crown Paradise Cancun is a place to make lasting vacation memories.

Thank you for helping us with your comments! I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Best Wishes,
Lisa Juliot

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I stayed at this resort Nov 7/11 for 7 nights and it was awesome! My family of four Husband, wife my 7 year old boy and 5 year old son stayed in a all-inclusive standard room with view of the ocean and pool.
Firstly, I want to start off by saying the service was Excellente! The front desk, the bell service, concierge and especially the bartenders are awesome ! Roger and George were the best! They always greeted my family with big smiles! The drinks were awesome (Mai Tais) yum yum!
When we first checked in we had a room with a view of the ocean but not the pool. We asked them to give us a better view and it was done in minutes. We checked out the next morning and moved into our new room. The AC worked just fine the beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were huge and all updated! We had maid service everyday and the room were 100 percent cleaned each day.

There is one thing I really wanted to mention and something I was overly impressed with and that is the kids club! They have a seperate area for kids with a huge pirate ship with many waterslides and just a huge kids waterpark! In that area is also a basketball court, arts and crafts area. The kids club would open up at 10am and they would take ur kids all day. It is perfectly fine to drop off the kids and the girls (staff) were so sweet. My boys loved them! The kids are locked in and so there is no way for your kids to sneak out or go missing. During the evening there is another program from 7-9PM. You drop off ur child with the ladies and everyday there is a differnent program for kids...like camping, mexican fiesta, pajama day and usually dinner is included. It's very safe and lots of parents drop off there kids while mom and dad can enjoy there own time.
The entertainment at the pool area is awesome too! The staff is so entertaining. They have bingo shows, dance shows, beer contest for adults...kids contest...and this all happens in the main pool area. You don't want to miss out ...the guys who host the entertainment shows are so funny!
The restaurants are great...you have many to chose from! Make sure you make reservations!
anyway, the hotel is excellent for familys but you do have areas for just adults only. Adult only pools....Adult only area ....Anyway, I will stay at this hotel again...I give it overall 4 plus rating......
Thanks again Crown Paradise...you were awesome!

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are noisy...there is entertainment at the pool and the staff will use a mic...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank mytwosonsra
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I am finally getting around to writing a review, almost a year later!! We had a famil of 5. 2 Adults and children, 5, 7, 10. Great place for everyone! Was clean, food was nice, and the childrens club was over the top!! The babysitting was included also. Will be hard to find another place this year to go that offered as much entertainment as this place did. All the staff are very friendly. In all areas a amazing trip!! So much to do.

Room Tip: Can change when you are there!
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ShellyAdrian
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This truly was the WORST vacation my husband and I have ever had. The online pictures of the resort must have been taken when it was built. The rooms smell SOOOOOO HORRIBLE like sewage. We turned the air conditioning down to make it warmer since our room was freezing. Once we did that, the smell of our room got worse with each day. (Now we know why they kept it cold) The beds are extremely hard. The minibar in our room never got cold. We complained the first day. They sent someone to fix it but it never got fixed. The balcony sliding glass door is not secure and when it is windy, the air makes it through the cracks. The whistling from the window was truly awful and it kept us up all night. The safe is big enough to hold a few wallets and a cell phone. They provide you a lock and a key that you have to take everywhere with you; and if you lose it, you have to pay $85. INSANE... The third morning I woke up to use the restroom and there was a cockroach on the floor the size of my pinky finger. There are not any evening activities except for a small game room for teens and a few bars to hang out at. On the beach the sun beds were so old that you fell into them. They were stretched and dirty. The birds are really bad and there was bird poop EVERYWHERE... They have shade covers for the beach area made of medal and torn tarps for the top. We had to put our own tarps on. Even after all of this, I haven't gotten to the worst part.. THE FOOD IS DISGUSTING, I would not feed it to my dogs. The same food was served daily in the buffet area. Without the signs I wouldn't have even known what was being served. It all looked like slop. The fruit had no flavor... how is that even possible in the Carribean?? To eat at any of the 4 restaurants that they have at the resort, you have to make a reservation daily. If you did not call at exactly 8:00 AM, you would not get your choice and you would be eating at 9:40 PM. The Steak restaurant was closed for repairs, the Italian restaurant was horrible food with great service. The French Restaurant was SO BAD we had to hide our entree under the mashed potatoes because we didn't want to have to explain why we didn't eat it. I will NEVER go back to this resort and I will NEVER recommend it to anyone. There is so much more I could complain about but, it could take days...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Terry S
ljuliot, Marketing Offices at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Dear Hotel Guest,

On behalf of Crown Paradise Club Cancun, I would like to sincerely apologize for your unhappy experience in our hotel. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service and helping our guests to make lasting vacation memories. It is truly unfortunate that you did not enjoy your experience with us!

I would very much like the opportunity to change your mind about our hotel. If you would be interested in returning please contact me directly and I will personally handle your reservation process and ensure you enjoy your stay. ljuliot@crownparadise.com

Our customer feedback is very important and I assure you that all areas involved in your claim have been made aware of your comments. We appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor, they help us to improve our service overall for all of our respected guests.

Warmest Regards,
Lisa Juliot

Reviewed November 14, 2011

We traveled to Cancun in June of 2011. We went with a group of 8 and had a wonderful time. This hotel is perfect for families or just a couples getaway. I was a little worried after reading some of the other reviews about there being kids everywhere, but there are plenty of places to get away from the noise if you need to. They have several bars and restaurants to choose from including adults only. If the food is what you're worried about, they have the buffet and several restuarants you can try. Overall we had a wonderful trip and would recommend trying this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the adults only floors.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends