9,840 results
All reviewswayne's bootsadult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzamechanical bulltrafalgar barfrench restaurantmain poolnew towercovered poolsteakbunk bedszip linegames roomfamily resortchicken wings
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Stayed at the Crown Paradise on August 5 through 12. Staff was great, especially Annie and Darwin. However, the children were overwhelming. Even the Olympus Tour people call this place "Crown Children". The adult only pool even had kids in it. The bartender had to keep telling them to get out. There is no where to turn without kids under your feet. (other than the french restaurant) I read the reviews before I went and thought I could handle it, but I was wrong. Not the place to go if you are looking to relax.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shelly w
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Travelled with adult family, no kids, so was not looking forward to this family friendly hotel. It surprised us, yes there were lots of children about but the hotel puts a lot of effort into keeping them busy and entertained. We would have liked an adult only area in the buffet and may be adult only nights at the restaurants, after all they have an adult only pool and bar, but on the whole, it was a very enjoyable holiday So much so that we are looking at booking again.

3  Thank Tolly_007
Reviewed August 25, 2011

It was our first time to Cancun as well first all inclusive resort. I read all reviews and decide not to expect anything. After spending 4 nights/5 days, we love this place. We paid around $200 per night and got the BEST value. Here are list of reasons:
1. Food
This is the reason for choosing all inclusive for our family of four (two little girls of less than 10 years old) and we don't need to worry what to eat and this resort offers so many choices their buffet restaurant constantly changes its menus that will not bore you. We only went to Seafood, Italian and Steak house for restaurants. Reservation can be difficult as you have to call constantly (Try asking concierge desk whom can access the reservation right away) Kids like the italian. Wife and I enjoyed the steak house. Although I am not much of drinker so I am unable to tell their quality on margaritas, but I personally amazed to find so many people practically hanging out by the pool all day stuffing themselves with foods and alcohols.
2. Cleanliness
When we arrived in Cancun, we stopped the airport restroom got gross out and worry if this is typical of Mexico. Our fear about the cleanliness of this hotel was completely disappear after a day. Bathroom in the room is spotless clean. Hotel staffs constantly clean places. I walked into the room with wet sands in my flipflop and the room service completely wipe it clean without any trace by next day. They even clean all the food mess made by kids at the pool areas giving no chance for the birds to come down.
3. Friendly service
All of their staff are well trained and very friendly especially entertainment staff toward the kids.

I stayed at 20 plus block of ocean view room which sits on top of the "Midway Stop Snack" cafe and lobby bar. This was upgrade from the Standard ocean room but we could not sleep from the party crowds...constant cheering of "drink, drink, drink" at midnight does not help. As for A/C, the standard plus ocean room we stayed work fine. This was major concern when I read the review because I cannot sleep well under humidity..for those with A/C problem, I can only speculate it must be coming from too much exposure to sun...when your body is close to getting a sunburn damage from lying allday in the pool, A/C won't help you. I observed more bad parenting from staying this hotel. While parents eat and drink all day, their kids gone mad.. They are running around the pool disruptting the cleaning staff, constaly banging the elevator buttons, cutting the line buffet and pool side bar, refuse to clean up their plate by leaving uneaten foods by the pool...Our experience can be lot better without these wild kids.

Room Tip: Stay away from the 20 to 50 block oceanview rooms. Very noisy from the all night party crowds at the lobby bar.
2  Thank CaliforniaBubba
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Terrible hotel, kids running riot everywhere (even in the corridors late at night)! I discovered online that the Club rooms are children free, but if you think you can change your room on arrial think again!

Room Tip: Club Room, however I did not actually get to see one.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Jack E
Reviewed August 18, 2011

If you have kids, this is one of good place to take them.

1  Thank marsattack