TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,181 results
All reviews diamond club white party martini bar rooftop pool hunter steakhouse gourmet marche travel smart fitness team aqua fit chef raul martini mix agave restaurant diamond pool sports bar ocean view beach server butler service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Definitely not a 5 star experience my room had dampness my clothes smelled of dampness it was a disgraceful also the food was terrible in every restaurant I have been to the Royalton Rivera now that’s what u call 5 star this hotel was nowhere neat that but it still cost me the same money £5000 also the sports bar was only open from 4pm till 12pm in the Rivera hotel it was open all day till 6am?? Also I was diamond club and for the last week of the holiday they shut the rooftop and that was the main reason I picked this hotel so I will be asking tui for money bck and will not use the Royalton brand again!! Regards Stephen Hagan

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank hagan792019
JorgeCastroRCUN, Manager at Royalton Suites Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Stephen Hagan
Thank you for your review and I can assure you that I have carefully considered your comments. I am truly very sorry that we did not fully meet your expectations when it comes to the pricing and value of the hotel and Diamond Clud service and for the off days of Level 18. We are dedicated to our guests and ensuring their experience is the very best and actions have been taken in the mentioned areas. Thank you for your visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Truly royal experience. Friendly staff, beautiful atmosphere, and very convenient to the shopping mall area, marina activities, and lays right on the beach. Their spa is amazing and luxurious experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JorgeCastroRCUN, Manager at Royalton Suites Cancun Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Qlugo1
Thank you for share your review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay at Royalton Suites Cancun and that our facilities and services lived up to your expectations, We hope we will receive you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food and service at the JADE Restaurant was the best!! The chef was very knowledgeable and welcoming.

RENE LOPEZ was the best Concierge! His suggestions and advice made our stay exceptional!

Thank you!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 414TravelTheWorld
Thank you so much for your comment, it is always wonderful to read positive comments like yours. Your opinion is very valuable and we will be sure to show it to our staff. We hope to welcome you again at Royalton.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing two weeks here! The staff in the gym, buffet, bar and pool were amazing and truly friendly and accommodating. Have to give a MASSIVE shout out to the bartender Cesar and waiter by the beach and pool Christopher who were not only great at their job they were more than willing to answer questions about the area. They were VERY professional as well with clientele who were out of control after too many open bar drinks. Definitely worth a visit for the staff and location!

There’s always something to do and a friendly face

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear mombasaraha81
Thank you for share your experience regarding your stay at our resort highlighted by Cesar and Christopher. Thank you for your kind recommendation and review about our facilities and service. We look forward to your next visit at Royalton Suites Cancun in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It has been months that I’ve been eyeing this resort and finally I was lucky enough to get to try it mid Sept 2019.

As soon as you enter the resort for check in, you see the beautiful beachfront with dazzling blue water reflecting on overall glass building of this hotel.

It is luxurious feel from the lobby, to your suite, restaurants, pool and the beach. To simplify it, it’s beautifully laid out! Hand down.

I can definitely say the workers have gone through a very thoroughly training. They make me feel so special.

The best points are the following
•Beach is so beautiful( Seaweed is being cleaned up every morning)
•Suites(rooms) are big and well designed( Get the Oceanview) (Very beautiful)
•Dips pool bar & restaurant has the best snacks while at the pool or beach. You can stay at your sunbed and they will bring you the food.
•Ala Carte restaurants are something you have to try, specifically, The Hunter steakhouse(yes it takes a bit for the food to come but worth every minute)
•Marche(Buffet Restaurant) -I love the seafood, meat stations. Very cleaned and you’ll be having meals with the view of the ocean. I just wish they can add more food options.
•Room service- Please try this as it has no extra charge. Foods are phenomenal
•Theres one main pool and also the Diamond club pool (then the Level 18 pool but was closed during my stay which I wasnt aware)
•Coffee lounge- this place is just so good with breads, snacks, ice cream and espresso!
•The terrace at the ground floor! Phenomenal view! See my photos to see it yourself

I guess Ive mentioned every facility that this hotel has to offer, it’s just that good!

The only problem I had and same with the people I met was about the room’s AC. It seemed didnt work well! I mentioned it to the front desk and they fixed it but it wasnt really fixed. I would still give this 5 stars because of everything else but please Fix this issue!!! And please tell the website that your LEVEL 18 is closed for specific dates but aside from them, I had a wonderful time! I would recommend this and will come back. As a matter of fact, I already booked one week at this hotel with friends next month(Oct 2019)

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank axelpostio

Dear axelpostio
Thank you for your words and I appreciate the comments regarding your experience at Royalton Suites Cancun. Your review will be a great reference for millions of travelers around the world on TripAdvisor. I am glad to read our staff gave you a fantastic experience through your stay. Your kind opinion was shared with them and rest assured it will motivate them to continue offering their best. Your feedback has been shared with the involved departments to attend the mentioned points to offer a better experience. We hope to receive you once again very soon!