7,538 results
All reviews pina colada da vinci sushi bar la vista jacuzzi bar indonesian restaurant vacation club pool grill lagoon view all inclusive package time share marble floors michael jackson show dress code tacos make reservations beach bar
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

ALL of the staff at this resort are amazing! But I had to get the name of one guy working in the breakfast area, Elias Gomez Hernandez, he's AWESOME!! Such a sweet & personable guy. I see him every time I come to this resort and he's always very sweet :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Had a great time...well worth the trip. Would do it again, when I travel to Cancun. All inclusive is the best way to go. Also visited the local fare while we had free time. I am looking to my next visit to the Caribbean.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank tedescjd
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Went there last year and this year again. Still a good destination, rooms, service, food and bars are quite good. What was disappointing this time was the entertainment program. Bernie from the entertainment team was a pleasure to deal with, Orfa has room to improve.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Best service you could ask for from everyone except at checkout, big shout out to "Jose" from Paloma restaurant, he was by far the best waiter we have encountered ever, also Aldo from the pool area was amazing always asking if we were good and if we needed anything, waiters ranked #1 and #2 from anywhere we've been, but who could forget olffa from the entertainment team she was very energetic and always kept things interesting, very nice to see someone so happy all the time,also I want to tell everyone if they get a chance to go when Jim Heading is in attendance what a treat that is, he's like a Swiss Army knife of tourists, not only can he karaoke , he's funny, he's an amazing dancer, and he's very fluent in Spanish to help with all your needs, vamanos!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Go145857
Reviewed June 10, 2017

We were here for 10 days in the middle of May and had an absolute blast. With two small children in tow, The girls from kids club were a highlight! Montse, Paola, and Danielle were all my little guy could talk about and begged to go back every day!

The restaurants were pretty good. The waiters definitely made the experience amazing. We love going to Pina Colada for breakfast. The staff there loved the kids and joked and played with them. For dinner we enjoyed La Palma. The buffet was perfect for the kids and once again the wait staff was great! They did magic shows and played tricks on them. Pool side service from two amazing ladies was our lunch time tradition.

Favorite show was Michael Jackson. And our housekeeper was the sweetest (Mercedes)!

When we swam with dolphins and went to the market, it was just a short trip by bus. My only complaint is that the bed was kinda hard,so by the end of the trip I was ready for ours back home!

Hope we can return here in the future!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family