Omni Cancun Resort & Villas
$503
$263
  • Pool
$751
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$530
$668
$486
Priceline
6,580 results
All reviewspina coladada vincisushi barla vistajacuzzi barindonesian restaurantvacation clubpool grilllagoon viewall inclusive packageall inclusive plantime sharemarble floorsmichael jackson showtacosdress codekids club
Reviewed August 7, 2015

I would like to compliment several staff that really stood out and made us feel special during our stay at Omni. First I received 2 complimentary massages and the massuse, Lucia, was wonderful and so pleasant and made me feel so comfortable, she is truly an incredible person, so much so that I requested her for my 2nd massage. Our wait staff while we were on the beach were also excellent, Beatriz and Salvador work tirelessly in the heat to provide us with drinks and food and their positive attitudes made our days there wonderful. And I want to also mention Miguel who greeted us every morning with a radiant smile and such an up beat personality, he really started our day off on a great note

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Thank A. Teresa N
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Our trip to this resort this year was punctuated by the special people who work there. Seeing German at the front door immediately makes us feel welcome and safe. As a Vacation Club member, I would like to mention the amazing treatment we received from Mara Campa who provided us with a beautiful Villa to enhance our vacation. These spacious, clean and comfortable accommodations allowed our family reunion to be hugely successful in spite of my husband's illness (No - not the revenge!)
Our dining experience was greatly enhanced by the caregiving staff. Rosangel was such a pleasure to speak with. Always sweet, informative and thoughtful. The wait staff - Elias, Emilio, and all - were so kind. Daniella our chef, who made us feel as though she was our personal chef, has great culinary skills as well as a lovely personality. We hope to see you there next visit! Luis in La Paloma makes a wonderful omelette and greets us with a warm smile. The staff at Deva, especially Francisco, are warm and always remember us. Thank you for great service. While I am thinking beach, I cannot forget to mention Consuela and Beatrice. These ladies continue to make us want to be there, surrounded by their warmth, humor, thoughtfulness, and professionalism. We love you (from your Mami and your Guapo).
A tribute on TripAdvisor would not be complete without mentioning "our" Masseuses, Gabby and Jazmin. Ladies, the effects of your healing hands are still with us. These women are professional and talented but have an added skill that is hard to put into words. They "diagnose" your stresses and relieve them with their professional, talented hands.
Thanks to all the staff at the Omni Cancun for making an international trip truly a visit to our other home.

Room Tip: The Villas are outstanding.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Susan R
Reviewed August 6, 2015

We were a party of 10 traveling (2 families) inclusive of 6 teenagers. Resort is absolutely beautiful and the staff if even better. DaVinci's food was delicious but reservations are a MUST. DeVa was also very good - reservations also required.
La Paloma for breakfast - large buffet and fresh eggs cooked to your liking. If you want bacon - not a problem just ask your server. Pina Colada for lunch - BLTs better than some NY Deli's! KuKu's beach bar is a blast and as full as the Resort is there never seems to be a shortage of spots there. Recommend getting up early if you're a beach person to put your towels down on chairs. Also learn about the sea turtles by asking beach patrol... we got up one night around midnight to head to the beach to watch the sea turtles come ashore and lay their eggs - so cool. We also got to hold baby turtles who had hatched ... well worth the experience !!!

Room Tip: If you can swing the Villas - go for it !!!!
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank RM41MR
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Excellent hotel boasting 5 restaurants unfortunately one was closed and another you had to pay for! Two of the three remaining restaurants needed to be booked but you could visit as many times as you liked. Food in booked resaurants excellent - buffet dinners in main restaurant a little disappointing as rather bland for Mexico. We had breakfast in the restaurant at the front where you have to pay for dinner - choice excellent -view of the lagoon stunning. All inclusive drinks branded! Champagne (well sparkling wine!) also included - lunch time meals much better as can eat Mexican - overall all inclusive very good.
Hotel itself very clean - staff amazing - bars fab ( although the older guy behind the jacuzzi bar leaves a lot to be desired) rooms excellent large and comfy - definately reccommend and numerous trips available.
Only downside is it's a vacational club so they do try to sign you up! Take thw 1.5 hour talk and walk away with a decent priced excursion we did!

Room Tip: We got ocean view but either view was excellent
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue D
Reviewed August 6, 2015

My family and I really enjoyed our first experience with Omni Resort in Cancun. The staff, accommodations, rooms, food and beautiful ocean views were great. Cant wait to visit again! I unfortunately cut my finger on our first night stay, no fault of my own. I was extremely impressed with the medical staff. They were extremely helpful, and took care of my injury to ensure a speedy recovery, allowing me to still enjoy our week stay. Thank you to all of you that helped me out.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family