Omni Cancun Resort & Villas
$468
$311
galahotels.com
6,529 results
All reviewspina coladada vincisushi barla vistajacuzzi barindonesian restaurantvacation clubpool grilllagoon viewall inclusive packageall inclusive plantime sharemarble floorstacosmichael jackson showdress codekids club
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a group of about 16 close friends old and new who gathered for the Celebration of our dear Friend Julie who turned 50 on November 17, 2012. This is a trip that will be remembered often or as often as our minds will let us remember. LOL. The staff and crew at the Omni made us feel like we were at home and welcomed us with a smile every time they greeted us. Scott and Tina were the best and welcomed us with open arms. I will never forget this trip as I am not Fitty yet!!!!!!!!!
thanks,
PWag

Room Tip: Any room that overlooks the water is a good choice
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently spent five days at the Omni Cancun. I opted for the "all inclusive" package (which I'd never done before). I must admit I was a bit skeptical about only being able to eat during posted meal hours and well liquor that I'd never heard of and having to pay for upgrades to both. I was so happy to find that this was not the case at the Omni Cancun!! I could eat literally 24/7 (room service was open all night) if it was possible to be hungry after having multiple options for dining at the different restaurants on-site (which were all included!). I was also happy to see that I could have liquor brands I actually liked - top shelf liquors all included! Gratuities were included and the service was wonderful and being well-trained Americans, we always tipped a few extra dollars, and our servers truly went above and beyond for ANYTHING we needed. The sleeping rooms were very comfortable. The property has a nice, modern fitness room and there are multiple pools and, of course, a spectacular beach. I will go back!

Room Tip: While you can't beat the ocean view rooms, the rooms on the other side of the hotel offer wonderful views of the bay and mainland, so if you're on a budget, skip the ocean view and you can still get a "water view".
7  Thank thegonzo
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My family and I have vacationed in Cancun many times, staying mostly with the Royals, which
are a great place to stay. 2012 we stayed at the Omni, all-inclusive, for the first time and had
a great time. Of course, the hotel staff makes or breaks any vacation stay and the staff was
outstanding and could not have asked for better service. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Omni Cancun is the perfect place to celebrate with friends, as we did,coming from all over the U.S. From the moment we stepped into the van, arranged through the hotel, until, sadly, we returned to the airport, we were treated to exceptional care, great food, beautiful surroundings. From management to the kind and friendly people who cleaned up after our sometimes loud and always happy group, we could not have asked more. Thank you Scott and all those associated with Omni Cancun for giving us the best vacation experience one could ask for.

Room Tip: If you have an ocean view, you have a great room.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Just returned from 5 glorious days with friends at the gorgeous marbled Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas. 14 of us stayed in the hotel and 2 were in a villa. The views from our balconies were stunning. Every aspect of the Omni property was so well maintained - clean, freshly painted, no signs of wear, not a fallen leaf on the lawns. The facilities are so well laid out that, even if were they at full capacity, you never got a sense of too many people. The multiple terraces containing separate pools give you the option to be as engaged in activities or blissfully remote as you choose. The beach Jacuzzi bar was a blast and a great venue to mingle. The many choices of eateries were also astounding - made to order local style quesadillas, tacos, etc, in the Mexican "hut", or Sushi and sashimi in the Sushi Hut offered light, fresh simple fare to graze on throughout the day. Sandwiches and salads at the Swim Up Bar were great, too. We tried the upscale Italian restaurant the first night and had a lovely dinner for 14. Weekend breakfast and lunch on the beach were added options. The main buffet restaurant had a wide variety of choices at every meal, and believe me, we tried all of them! But what really makes this place top notch is the staff. Everyone from the doormen to the gardening crew were so friendly and welcoming. The servers in all the bars and restaurants were engaging and seemed genuinely to enjoy their work. They were infinitely patient, even with less than courteous guests, no request seemed too difficult, no question too dumb. Tipping is how it all works and they certainly earn it, so bring plenty of small bills!

Room Tip: Don't think there are any bad hotel rooms! Whether they face the lagoon or the gulf, the views are stunning. No noise but the wind and surf.
2  Thank Lucinda L