5,818 results
All reviews el mortero tower b new tower all inclusive package coco bongo club room night life all inclusive plan mariachi band beautiful beach during spring break hotel zone fish tacos beach bar sushi flea market senor frogs
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I where greeted with nice hospitality from the doorman to the restaurant workers.
We were particularly pleased with Guadalupe Rivera, concierge, she treated with such kindness helped us schedule the tours we wanted to take and gave us many helpful suggestions. We also would like to applaud Balam, waiter at Aquamarine buffet, we had excellent service and the staff was friendly.
Friday night we had a Mexican Fiesta out on the patio with great food and a wonderful Mariachi Band.
The only downside was we hit the end of spring break. So there were times it got pretty darn loud late at night, but they were there for the same reason we were, to have fun!
We will definitely be back.
Sue and Mike from Sacramento, CA

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sue S
Hoteles-Krystal, Manager at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Good Afternoon

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience here at Krystal Hotels , we are so glad you got to enjoy our services in the resort and so pleased to hear that we managed to achieved you expectetions we are definitely looking forward to your next vacation here at the resort .

If you have any doubt or question please do not hesitate in contacting me Fernanda Aguilar Customer Service Manager faguilar@krystal-hotels.com

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

I have traveled to Mexico for the last 20 years now...and now bringing our 6 children we were excited to be there as a family. (Also, keep in mind with 8...there is significant planning involved and not to mention costs incurred).
They had 3 beds for us for 8 booked and their reply was....we booked rooms and 'no guarantee on beds'.
-no washcloths
-phone line dead so couldn't even reach other room to check on other children not to mention...what if there were emergencies?...
-we had non-adjoining rooms but this was requested thousands of times prior to arrival and upon booking...wonderful to be separated from your family/children
-A/C never worked
-Safe didn't work (they eventually fixed it)
-One buffet and one other restaurant.
-only two towels in room and wait time was 3 hours for additional towels. At one point one day had to send my husband to front desk without leaving until he received towels.
-ants in room and this was on 7th floor.
-attended 'included' Mexican brunch on Sunday only to find out it was an additional charge that we were not told about which wound up costing us additional $110+
-ZERO entertainment after advertising nightly entertainment
Please please look elsewhere as we have stayed at far better places in Cancun and all around Mexico with a much better overall experience.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank OpalAwesome
Hoteles-Krystal, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Helo

Good Afternoon i would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Krystal Cancun , i would like to apologize for all the inconvinients you had and all the trouble this caused you during your stay .
We are working on every point you made to better our service , he hope you give us a second chance and see you soon on the resort .

Im at your service for any doubts or questions , Have a wonderful Day Fernanda Aguilar faguilar@krystal-hotels.com

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed at the krystal hotel cancun. When we first arrived the bell boys were very friendly and nice. Went to reception to check in and the staff there werent happy and a little rude (if you dont speak spanish, they have very little time for you).
The hotel itself is very nice and the pools and private beaches are awesome. Althought their cocktail drinks werent very nice. We tried about 5 different ones and not finding one to our liking (didnt finish any of them).
We then tried to get some washing done but there was no bag or list in our room, so we called and asked for one.
The next day we called and still no washing bag. After the next day we called again and they answered in spanish and as soon as we started speaking english they would hang up. This happened on numerous occasions.
Finally after 4 days of asking we went and got our own from a cleaner down the hall which we had to translate via phone.
That being said, the hotel is very nice but the staff are unhelpful and fairly rude. Us being young we arent really bothered by the loud music coming from the club strip but other older people and families may be.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liam B
Hoteles-Krystal, Manager at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Helo Good Afternoon

I want to thank you for sharing your recent expirience here at Krystal Cancun i want to apologize for all the inconvinients you had and whatever problems this may have cause you .

We are working in all of the points you mention before and hope you will give us a second chance to make the bad ,good .

I put myself at your service for any question on doubt faguilar@krystal-hotels.com Fernanda Aguilar Customer Service Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2016

I stayed at this resort for 5 nights during March 2016. The resort offers all inclusive as an option and I took advantage of it during my stay because they offered a great package deal. Immediately, during the check in process I observed that customer service did not seem to be a top priority at this hotel. Almost as soon as I arrived I observed a very upset older gentleman yelling at a male staff member behind the hotel reception desk. From what I could hear, the customer was very upset because he had to leave his room and come to the front desk to get washcloths. He understandably was very angry because he stated that he had called the front desk sometime ago but no one ever came to his room. Later, I was shocked to see the receptionist behind the desk snicker and make a joke about the customer as he walked away. The staff member looked at me while making the joke expecting me to join in but I saw nothing funny. I was definitely happy that he was not the staff member checking me into the hotel.
Once I completed the check in process and headed to my room I noted that one of the elevators was out of order while the other smelled like paint fumes.
My assigned room faced the ocean and had a balcony that offered a gorgeous view. The balcony furniture consisted of a small white table and two matching chairs that did not recline. The room itself was very clean but the balcony floor had a huge puddle of soapy water that we almost fell in. I did inform the front desk but no one ever showed up so I just threw a towel down to soak the mess up. I could definitely tell from the soapy water and the smell of the room that they definitely try to keep the place clean but the staff needs to be more careful about the amount of water they use on their floors to clean.
The room was furnished simple but the chairs and beds were comfortable. During my stay I also found that I had to ask for washcloths and towels a few times. We always had to go to the
housekeeping staff on the floor directly. Response to room calls was absolutely poor.
Walking through the hotel it seemed that this was the one hotel that welcomed Spring Breakers because they were everywhere and it was obvious. On a daily basis you could see hotel staff patching holes in the walls that weren't there the day before as well as other obvious damage daily. Also, almost every morning without fail you could find one or two spring breakers sleeping on the beach in their party clothes from the night before LOL.
The resort offered a buffet restaurant as well as Italian and Mexican restaurant. After one night eating at the buffet I learned to stick to the Italian or Mexican restaurant. Because the food offered at the buffet restaurant was not always the best and reminded me to much of school cafeteria food. The Mexican restaurant was my favorite and everything that I tried there was delicious. The service in the restaurants was always excellent. However, one morning they didn't have bacon at the buffet restaurant but when I asked the chef about it he brought some directly to my table-Yay!
However, the service on the beach definitely needs improvement. There was always only one waitress assigned to an area so it took sometimes up to an hour to get what you ordered. I would return to this hotel ONLY if I got the great deal that I got this time because I wouldn't pay a penny more.
FYI the wifi service was very poor.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank yessie3000

Helo Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Krystal Cancun , it is such a pleasure to here that your experience with our restaurants was good, however i would like to thank you for the not so good comments you had this will help us to change things and make them better.

Hopefully you will give us a second chance to change those bad experiences into good ones and see you soon back in our resort .

Anyhting you need please do not hesitate in contacting me faguilar@krystal-hotels.com Fernanda Aguilar Manager Customer Service

Reviewed April 6, 2016

The decorations and the view of my room was amazing. The hotel is in front of lovely part of the beach. That really made it worth staying there. Nevertheless, I couldn't rest properly in the bed because the linens were smelly. They smelt like sand and chlorine. There was also a leak in the bathroom. I was so tired that I didn't complain at the moment, but it only takes once to make a good first impression, right?
Another thing that I realized about was that it doesn't have ramps for elder people or even for you to carry your luggage to the lobby...

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Hoteles-Krystal, Manager at Krystal Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Helo Good Afternoon
i would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Krystal Cancun it is really a pleasure to here that you had a great time here at the hotel however we do apologize for whatever inconvinient you had in the room .

They help us in working to be better , hopefully you can give us the chance to make our mistakes better and give you the service you deserve and change our first impression into the best impression.

If you have any doubts or questions please do not hesitate in contacting me faguilar@krystal-hotels.com Fernanda Aguilar Customer Care Manager