Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,262 results
All reviews international restaurant french restaurant coconut milk lagoon pool butler service floor butlers bath salts honeymoon suite pillow menu third floor romantic dinner on the beach breakfast and lunch my pleasure lobby bar ice bucket steam room diamond concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many reasons to stay here.

1) the food was phenomenal. My husband is a foodie and we've literally eaten at the best restaurants in the world (so many Michelin stars) We were happy with the food here and ate very well.

2) you are never far from a bar and the staff is very attentive and quickly offers you another drink. In room bar was nice, but we used it less than expected as we were always out and about.

3) our basic room was GORGEOUS. Great place for a romantic getaway if you just want to stay in your room, eat, enjoy the jaccuzzi tub, view, bar, room service, and comfortable bed

4) swim up bars. Temperature controlled swimming pool meant the water was perfect

5) gorgeous aquamarine water and perfect fine, white sand at the beach

6) service! 24 hour room service, turn down service, floor butler. Staff was always fast to ask if you needed something and to bring your drinks. For example, 4 different staff members ask for us to teach them a few words in American Sign Language

7) FREE hydrotherapy sequence at the spa. Sauna, steam room, mud masks, deep conditioner, pools, etc.

8) little extras like choose your own aromatherapy scent and pillows choices. A selection of fine chocolates and macaroon cookies at the coffee bar.

9) walkable into town and shops

We liked the Japanese restaurant the best.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Myntmd
LeBlancCancun, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Myntmd,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Allow me to greatly thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I am very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay.
I appreciate very much your comments regarding the food and I am proud to know you consider it meets the Michelin star standards. I will share your review with our chefs.

Thank you very much for mentioning the outstanding service provided and the great hydrotherapy sequence you can enjoy at our beautiful spa. It was a pleasure for us to have you and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is an amazing resort. I have been going to Cancun for 30 years and by far this is the best!

They will even help you with booking spa, tours and golf ahead of time so no stress!

We worked with Gabriela Parada in guest services and she was excellent! Took care of all the details.

Room tip: request a head of time , Call or e-mail the resort

Dear robertoD9544YB,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit to our beautiful resort. I am pleased to read you had a great time.

I appreciate very much you mentioned how easy was to plan your activities with Gabriela Prada. I will share with her your kind review.

We are truly grateful for your preference and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I want to recognize Elias at the loby bar in the mornings. He's always smiling and happy to see us. Also, Lara at the pool. She's a very hard worker and always makes sure you have a nice lounge chair, new towels, etc. Jose and Juan at breakfast are great servers. Very quick to bring a fresh drink and clear your table.

Date of stay: November 2019
LeBlancCancun, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear mrsjcbthree,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.
Allow me to thank you for your kind comments about your recent experience at our beautiful resort. I truly appreciate you mentioned the outstanding service provided by Elias, Laura, Jose and Juan. I will share with them this review.

We are grateful for your preference and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Le Blanc is our favorite resort to stay in the Cancun area. This was the first time we extended our trip to add 3 additional days. It was well worth it!!! The service, food and all employees are very friendly and caring. There's evening entertainment every night and every show is very enjoyable. I feel like I'm living the life of the rich and famous. It's that good! This is our fourth visit to Le Blanc and we will definitely return again. It has the most beautiful and clean beach which is well kept.

I would like to recognize some outstanding workers for their attentiveness and courtesy:
Butlers - Juan De Lucio, Rene Moo and Juan De Lucio
Food Service - Fausto, David Cardenas Barrera and Osvaldo Robio
Yoga and personal workouts: Chatoranga, Dandasana, Omar Lopez

As members of Palace Resorts for several years, we totally enjoy ourselves and LeBlanc is our most favorite!

Room tip: Beach side views are the best.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank chrisweg2014

Dear chrisweg2014

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Thank you very much for granting us the opportunity to welcome you once again. I truly appreciate you took the time to write this kind review and I am happy to read you had a great time at the resort.
I will share your kind comments with Rene, Juan, Fausto, David, Osvaldo and Omar. They will be happy to read how much their work is appreciated.

We look forward to pamper you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We can not say enough regarding the professional and personable hospitality we received from the staff at LaBlanc Cancun. Our 6th floor butlers, Rene & Juan, were fabulous! Alfredo, the restaurant maitre, was delightful, as well as all the staff members at each restaurant. The bartenders kept us smiling and the pool staff made sure we had towels and beverages throughout the day. We are currently experiencing some administrative difficulties with an upcoming trip to Cozumel and Erika, the guest services supervisor, is going above and beyond to try to help us remedy the problem. We thoroughly enjoyed our first stay at the resort and if we return, we will definitely request to be on Rene & Juan’s floor!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hammaker9909

Dear Suzie H,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Thank you very much for sharing about your recent experience at our beautiful resort. I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and how Rene, Juan, Alfredo and Erika managed to make your visit even better.
I will share with them your kind review.

We are grateful for your preference and we look forward to welcome you again.