So many reasons to stay here.
1) the food was phenomenal. My husband is a foodie and we've literally eaten at the best restaurants in the world (so many Michelin stars) We were happy with the food here and ate very well.
2) you are never far from a bar and the staff is very attentive and quickly offers you another drink. In room bar was nice, but we used it less than expected as we were always out and about.
3) our basic room was GORGEOUS. Great place for a romantic getaway if you just want to stay in your room, eat, enjoy the jaccuzzi tub, view, bar, room service, and comfortable bed
4) swim up bars. Temperature controlled swimming pool meant the water was perfect
5) gorgeous aquamarine water and perfect fine, white sand at the beach
6) service! 24 hour room service, turn down service, floor butler. Staff was always fast to ask if you needed something and to bring your drinks. For example, 4 different staff members ask for us to teach them a few words in American Sign Language
7) FREE hydrotherapy sequence at the spa. Sauna, steam room, mud masks, deep conditioner, pools, etc.
8) little extras like choose your own aromatherapy scent and pillows choices. A selection of fine chocolates and macaroon cookies at the coffee bar.
9) walkable into town and shops
We liked the Japanese restaurant the best.More
- Free parking