Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,254 results
All reviews international restaurant french restaurant coconut milk lagoon pool butler service floor butlers bath salts honeymoon suite pillow menu third floor romantic dinner on the beach breakfast and lunch my pleasure lobby bar ice bucket steam room diamond concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an amazing resort. I have been going to Cancun for 30 years and by far this is the best!

They will even help you with booking spa, tours and golf ahead of time so no stress!

We worked with Gabriela Parada in guest services and she was excellent! Took care of all the details.

Room tip: request a head of time , Call or e-mail the resort
Date of stay: January 2020
LeBlancCancun, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear robertoD9544YB,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit to our beautiful resort. I am pleased to read you had a great time.

I appreciate very much you mentioned how easy was to plan your activities with Gabriela Prada. I will share with her your kind review.

We are truly grateful for your preference and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to recognize Elias at the loby bar in the mornings. He's always smiling and happy to see us. Also, Lara at the pool. She's a very hard worker and always makes sure you have a nice lounge chair, new towels, etc. Jose and Juan at breakfast are great servers. Very quick to bring a fresh drink and clear your table.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear mrsjcbthree,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.
Allow me to thank you for your kind comments about your recent experience at our beautiful resort. I truly appreciate you mentioned the outstanding service provided by Elias, Laura, Jose and Juan. I will share with them this review.

We are grateful for your preference and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Le Blanc is our favorite resort to stay in the Cancun area. This was the first time we extended our trip to add 3 additional days. It was well worth it!!! The service, food and all employees are very friendly and caring. There's evening entertainment every night and every show is very enjoyable. I feel like I'm living the life of the rich and famous. It's that good! This is our fourth visit to Le Blanc and we will definitely return again. It has the most beautiful and clean beach which is well kept.

I would like to recognize some outstanding workers for their attentiveness and courtesy:
Butlers - Juan De Lucio, Rene Moo and Juan De Lucio
Food Service - Fausto, David Cardenas Barrera and Osvaldo Robio
Yoga and personal workouts: Chatoranga, Dandasana, Omar Lopez

As members of Palace Resorts for several years, we totally enjoy ourselves and LeBlanc is our most favorite!

Room tip: Beach side views are the best.
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank chrisweg2014

Dear chrisweg2014

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Thank you very much for granting us the opportunity to welcome you once again. I truly appreciate you took the time to write this kind review and I am happy to read you had a great time at the resort.
I will share your kind comments with Rene, Juan, Fausto, David, Osvaldo and Omar. They will be happy to read how much their work is appreciated.

We look forward to pamper you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We can not say enough regarding the professional and personable hospitality we received from the staff at LaBlanc Cancun. Our 6th floor butlers, Rene & Juan, were fabulous! Alfredo, the restaurant maitre, was delightful, as well as all the staff members at each restaurant. The bartenders kept us smiling and the pool staff made sure we had towels and beverages throughout the day. We are currently experiencing some administrative difficulties with an upcoming trip to Cozumel and Erika, the guest services supervisor, is going above and beyond to try to help us remedy the problem. We thoroughly enjoyed our first stay at the resort and if we return, we will definitely request to be on Rene & Juan’s floor!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hammaker9909

Dear Suzie H,

Receive my warmest greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Thank you very much for sharing about your recent experience at our beautiful resort. I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and how Rene, Juan, Alfredo and Erika managed to make your visit even better.
I will share with them your kind review.

We are grateful for your preference and we look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Check in was easy and quick but bags took over an hour to make the short journey to the room? Stayed in Honeymoon beachfront room. The room was exceptional (5.0), bed was probably the most comfortable we have ever had on a trip. Room amenities were nice (love the espresso machine), although having to call the butler to supply oil every time you want to use diffuser makes it not worth the effort. Most rooms do not have an actual balcony which we really missed. The meals at both breakfast and lunch were a 4.5 (some buffet items were consistently warm, not hot). Coffee shop was awesome (5.0). Dinner was somewhat disappointing, Bella the 1st night very average (3.0), Lumiere 2nd night good not great (4.0), Bistro on 3rd and 4th nights was by far the best (4.5). We were somewhat turned off by upcharge items on the menu, if you profess to be a 5 star all inclusive, upcharge menu items are tacky. The Fitness center and classes were some of the best we have seen anywhere (5.0). Hotel staff was extremely attentive, friendly, and for the most part went out of their way to assist (5.0). There are no watersports at this property, so if that's important, not here. NOW THE UGLY, the resort credit is a joke and a rip off! We booked w/ the promise of a 750.00 credit, we planned on using for spa services. When we went to spa, the pricing was the most expensive we have seen anywhere we have travelled (Sandals, Zoetry, Ritz-Carlton). OK, so they are off setting the credit, I can live with that. But then... When we tried to book we were then told we could only use 250 of credit for spa. But wait it gets better.. If you're willing to listen to their sales pitch for timeshare or whatever they will miraculously allow you to access all of your credit. This is false advertising at best and not really what I expect from a professed 5 star resort. So to conclude, I think my next trip will be back to Sandals.

Room tip: Very few rooms have a real balcony
5  Thank rmac321
LeBlancCancun, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rmac321,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent experience at our beautiful property.

I appreciate very much your kind comments regarding the outstanding service provided, the fitness center and your beautiful honeymoon suite. I have to say I am proud to read It was probably the most comfortable bed you have ever had on a trip. However, I truly regret if we have built the wrong perspective with the resort credits promotion. Please know that your observations are constructive and motivate us to improve in every aspect, as our priority, will always be your satisfaction and comfort.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to pamper you.