6,526 results
All reviews international restaurant french restaurant coconut milk lagoon pool butler service visited le floor butlers bath salts honeymoon suite french balcony pillow menu third floor romantic dinner on the beach breakfast and lunch my pleasure steam room ice bucket
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Best staff in the business! Beautiful infinity pool. Love the beach cabanas! Everything is first rate from the spa to the modern gymn! The food is great prepared by excellent chefs.we have been to LeBlanc many times and have never been disappointed! Plan to go back for many more years.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear larmat2018,

Thank you very much for sharing wonderful things about Le Blanc Spa Resort.

I can only imagine how pleased you will be to your return, when finding all of your favorite servers, only with a renovated and luxurious resort, designed thinking about your desires and expectations.

We truly look forward to surprising you with the new delicious options we will be having at our restaurants. Our chef have been working tirelessly in this project.

I immensely thank you for every single visit you have granted us with, your appreciation, and for having us as the best. I look forward to your upcoming visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Everything about our honeymoon to Le Blanc in Cancun was perfect. It started with a private escalade transport from airport to resort with the driver giving my wife a beautiful flower upon meeting us. He even took our drink order on the drive to the hotel so our personal drinks were waiting when we stepped out of the car at Le Blanc! We had two amazing butlers that took care of our every need throughout the week including dinner reservations, tips on things to do, and even helped me set up a romantic surprise for my wife. The staff at the resort go out of their way every minute of the day to make sure you are taken care of and treat you like family. The food was terrific, our favorite was Lumiere, a french cuisine restaurant. I cannot speak highly enough of this resort and these amazing people. We hope to return to celebrate an anniversary in the future and are recommending it to all of our engaged friends for their honeymoon!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Matthew G
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Matthew G,

Receive warm greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort.

Please know that it is a true honor to know of how much we exceeded your expectations during such an important celebration.

Allow me to let you know that it is very important for us to make you feel comfortable and satisfied, therefore I feel very proud to know that everyone was attentive to all of your needs and requests.

Thank you for mentioning the great quality of our cuisine, especially our signature restaurant Lumiere, which I am sure, will keep surprising you to your return.

Also know that your high recommendations are very rewarding and valuable to all of us.

I look forward to your anniversary to pamper you and create another amazing experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

I read the reviews and gave this place a try. For four moms celebrating a birthday, this place was absolutely awesome. The moment we arrived at the front desk, we were assigned to a butler name, Lazaro. He took extra care to see what snacks we preferred, surprised us to a decorated room to celebrate my birthday, and overall always available if we needed anything. It was in the details and effort each staff took that won me over. I mean the towel guy was ready with a fresh towel when I got out of the pool. Needless to say, we felt pampered. Thank you for the great stay. (:

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank BackPacker25183

Dear BackPacker25183,

Allow me to greatly thank you for sharing with us about your amazing experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort.

It is very pleasant to know how much you enjoyed your stay and how pampered your felt with the detail and outstanding service.

Thank you very much for your great appreciation towards Lazaro's service. I will be sure to share with him you great review and certainly will recognize him for exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for allowing Le Blanc the pleasure of welcoming you.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Easy to get from airport to resort and never felt threatened bu and violence. With selection of resturants never need to go off site. also the seperate cobanos on the beach you can reserve ahead makes it much simpler.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank TomB5375
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear TomB5375,

Receive warm greeting on behalf of Le Blanc's team.

Thank you very much for sharing with us about your experience. Please know that your comments are highly valuable to us.

Allow me to let you know that our Executive Chef and his team is working very hard in our menus to surprise you with a great culinary adventure to your return. We also have a great project for our beautiful beach, thinking about your comfort.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Our trip to Le Blanc Cancun was fabulous as always! Our bulter was Marco and he does a great job - Unpacking our luggage, calling the elevator every time we appear down the hall, anything and everything we need from him. Roger is the Diamond Concierge and booked our spa appointments and dinner reservations which we love having the option to do. The rooms are great, but we can't wait to see what is new when they complete the renovations. So much so we are planning to return in January!

Room tip: Ocean View is amazing.
Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Janai V, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear gottogook,

Receive warm greetings from Cancun!

Thank you very much for sharing such an exciting review with us. We are also very eager to welcome you back once again to pamper you with a renovated Le Blanc, luxurious amenities and the most important, exceptional service.

Please know that Marco and Roger will be recognized for exceeding your expectations. Thank you for taking a moment to mention their dedication to service.

It will always be a pleasure to serve you.