6,501 results
All reviews international restaurant french restaurant coconut milk lagoon pool butler service visited le floor butlers bath salts honeymoon suite french balcony pillow menu third floor romantic dinner on the beach breakfast and lunch my pleasure steam room diamond concierge
Reviewed January 7, 2009

Do not listen to the few stuck up people on here that say Le Blanc was sub par or what have you. Seriously, these people may have stayed somewhere nicer, but nowhere nicer in Cancun. The service alone is incredible and the two things you will remember are the smells of lemons in the hallways and hearing "my pleasure" when you ask for ANYTHING. My parents are going there after seeing our pictures and videos and I will post some up soon. If you want a place with no kids, good food (buffet is amazing, doesn't even feel like a buffet it's so good) great pools on both sides for sun all day, the best Spa ever and being waited on hand and foot...stay here. It only has about 150 rooms so it's never crowded with annoying people taking up chairs at the pool or beach. When you stay there, upgrade yourself for like $26 more a day and get the corner honeymoon suite that has the jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and a nice sitting area where most rooms have the tub. The room is larger and has multiple views of the ocean. I will defintely be back there in the near future. No reason to stay anywhere else unless I bring kids, which I don't have at the moment:)

5  Thank lagoon66
Reviewed January 6, 2009

My wife and I cannot express how wonderful this resort really is. The food is by far the best we've ever had. The staff is kind, friendly, and personable. The rooms were deceptively large and have breath-taking views. It was so romantic and surprisingly quiet. If we ever get a chance to return to Mexico, it will be to Cancun and undoubtedly to Le Blanc.

4  Thank ORlawstudent
Reviewed January 6, 2009

I just spent Christmas through New Years at Le Blanc Spa -- it was one of the best vacations I have ever had! The hotel is gorgeous, the staff does not know what to do for you, the restaurants are very good (if you want something that's not on the menu they'll make if for you).
I love to workout -- they have an excellent gym - classes in spinning, yoga, pilates, and water aerobics.
The icing on the cake was the New Year's Eve party they made for 400 people. The very international crowd had a blast. The band was amazing!
If you get a massage, ask for Victor!!
I can't wait to go back

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with friends
4  Thank mglobalz
Reviewed January 5, 2009

If you ask any staff person at Le Blanc a request they follow it with "It is my pleasure". Everyone working there was amazing. My husband and I went there for our honeymoon. I booked the reservation through cheaptickets.com. It was expensive, but worth every penny we paid. The second that we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted with cold towels with an amazing orange blossom flower scent. They also greeted us with flowers and a delicious coconut drink. We were then told that all our excursions were included. We got to go to Isla Mujeres, Jet boating, snorkeling, Tulum with out paying a penny extra. I am not sure if that is the hotel standard or if that is what came with our package, so double check.

Then we were escorted to our room by our butler. Each floor has their own butler. He is there to take care of any of your special requests. He even will fill up your personal tub with water, bubbles and have champagne ready for you whenever you want! Also, the butler will ask you what scent you would like for your room. You can change it daily depending on your mood, relaxing, tranquil, romantic etc.. We tried several of them. I forgot to mention that the whole hotel has an amazing spa smell and they play really relaxing music throughout lobby and pool. No obnoxious loud music by the pool.

Our room was beautiful. We booked the honeymoon suite which has an ocean front view. You literally will wake up to the sound of the waves crashing on the sand. The full sized tub is placed near the balcony where you can look out onto the ocean. The only complaint I would have about the room is that it doesn't have a lot of closet space. But other than that, it is top notch. Two shower heads in the marble shower, flat screen t.v., modern and contemporary furnishings....

Because this is an all-inclusive...all the food was included. But what was even more surprising was it also included room service. You can call and order room service throughout the day. You basically can order anything you want. champagne, wine and cheese, breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a breakfast card that you can fill at night and put outside your door. So that you can order your breakfast and have it delivered automatically at the time you want it in morning. Croissant, eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, fruits, cereal...or any other special requests.

The pool was probably the best I have ever been too. It is not huge, but it is so beautiful. It is set against the ocean and looks like its falling into the ocean. You can order whatever you want at the pool too. They have a menu which is great. I recommend the seafood/mahi mahi burger and fries. My husband was craving pistachio ice cream and ordered it from the waitress. They didn't have pistachio, so instead the waitress brought three different flavors over just in case and a slice of cake to appease us! I couldn't believe it! The waiters are constantly checking up on you while you sunbathe, bringing you drinks, food, extra towels, chairs.

My husband and I both enjoyed the spa. It was so good, that each of us went back for another massage. The facility is truly relaxing. The second you walk in you get waited on hands and feet. An employee will help lead you to your locker, robe and shoes. Once you are ready they will then lead you to the steam room, foot jacuzzi, sauna. They will even get your towel ready and wait for you when you are done. They offer mineral water, teas, fruits and nuts while you wait for your treatment in a very relaxing room.

There is a gym there as well where they offer all types of classes. The trainer there, Ricardo was so amazing. He set up a personal training session for my husband and I at our convenience. I felt so spoiled. He was so knowledgeable and friendly. It was great.

Because it was our honeymoon, they offered a honeymoon dinner for us. It was really nice. We got to dine by the pool with all the other honeymooners. But I really enjoyed the seven course wine pairing meal they offer every night on the patio. The food was incredible. For dessert we had a banana flambe which was prepared right in front of us.

There are three different restaurants for dinner. Each were equally great. At the asian restaurant I recommend the duck with noodles. Sushi was great there too. The Italian restaurant was amazing. They made us a special coffee drink with vanilla ice cream and warmed it right in front of us. There was a lunch buffet and pool side menu. But you can literally order whatever you want and whenever you want. The only problem with our honeymoon is that we ate a little too much!

They offer nightly entertainment which is great. We really enjoyed the Circus show and the fire show. They also had a live band there some nights.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is great for honeymooners. I was seriously sad to leave this place. It was a vacation in heaven.

11  Thank RuTut
Reviewed January 4, 2009

We knew when we arrived at Le Blanc and were greeted with a refreshing towel and pina colada at the door, that we were in for something special.
When we arrived in our room, the only thing more breathtaking than the view was the exceptional service offered by our butler (there is one for each floor). Your butler can pack and unpack your bags, fill your bath (great two person jacuzzi in the room), etc. etc. etc.
Our room was just as we had hoped; simply elegant, as was the rest of the hotel. It was perfect, really. Nothing garish, nothing over the top.
The service must be seen to be believed. We never wanted for anything during our stay. Servers at the pool and on the beach make sure that you don't have to move a finger, all without seeming to hover. The fact that this hotel is adults-only truly sets it apart. It is incredibly relaxing.
Would you like your butler to leave a bottle of sparkling wine chilling by the filled tub so that all is ready for you when you get back from dinner? No problem. And no added cost.
The food was wonderful, and SO artfully presented. I would recommend dragging yourself out of bed instead of calling room service for breakfast, because the breakfast buffet at the International restaurant is out of this world. We are normally not fans of buffets, but this is different, trust me.
I will never go anywhere when staying in Cancun, and this hotel will make me choose Cancun over other destinations.

• Stayed: December 2008