New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Nashville, Tennessee
“Relaxation in Paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Le Blanc is an amazing resort! We stayed towards the end of June and the weather was absolutely perfect....not a cloud in the sky! The service is impeccable. Every employee goes out of their way to make sure you're taken care of...they go as far as pushing the elevator button for you, just so you don't have to lift a finger!

The pools are top notch and we never had a problem finding available chairs. The beach was absolutely beautiful...crystal clear blue water...very clean and well-kept. The rooms were extremely nice...included all of the amenities you would expect and more (Chi hair dryer and straightener provided in each room! As well as a keepsake beach bag!) We stayed in a royale honeymoon suite overlooking the ocean and pool...highly recommended! My only complaint about the room was that it wasn't exactly soundproof...could hear noise in the hallway, neighbors at times....but not a deal breaker.

We used some of our resort credits for a couples massage and it was great. It was definitely the nicest, most beautiful spa I have ever been to. I wish we could've gotten a massage every day we were there! We also used resort credits to book one of the beach cabanas, which was a nice getaway from the sun towards the end of our trip.

The food at Le Blanc is simply the best. From room service, to poolside dining, to the amazing restaurants....we loved it all! The French, Oriental and Italian restaurants were beyond words. The International restaurant was great for breakfast, but it was just ok for dinner. My husband and I still talk about some of the dishes we ate...and it has been a month since we were there!

I cannot recommend this resort enough! I didn't think that I was the Cancun type....but Le Blanc changed my mind! If you are looking for a truly relaxing getaway, this is the place! You won't be disappointed! Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the royale honeymoon suite on one of the higher floors for the gorgeous ocean views
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank AmyH22282
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
First and foremost allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your holidays. Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible by exceeding our guests’ expectations at all times, and it is a pleasure to know we continue to accomplish this goal during your stay. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed our spa facilities and restaurants highlighted by our quality food and attentive service. Thank you for your recommendation and look forward to welcome you back for another Le Blanc experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,467)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Many, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I came back to Leblanc to celebrate our 30th anniversary from July 17-24, 2014. It was our second stay in this fantastic resort. From the minute we arrived and Joe handed us our cool towel, we felt right back at home. Elvira met us in the lobby and welcomed us back with a big smile and we could not wait to check in. The resort still has all the charm and romance we remembered. Our room was on the seventh floor and we had two of the best concierge personnel there is in Benito and Tomas. Elvira helped us get our spa appointment and romantic dinner. They also helped set up our Whale Shark Swim with a great company. The entire facility and staff is totally dedicated to making our stay one to remember and it was a home run. We are already planning a trip for 2015 and cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: Room 704 was very comfortable and a great view of the pool and beach area.
3 Thank Karl W
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your 30th wedding anniversary. It is always a great pleasure to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. I am glad to know staff members like Joe, Elvira, Tomas and Benito made of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. I look forward to your return in 2015 and provide you another memorable experience.
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is the probably the best hotel I've stayed in, it was amazing, the beach and ocean are simply stunning. Can't fault the whole experience, it was perfect in every way and you even get Johnny Walker black label in your room....

Location
3 Thank Vagueos
Thank you for your kind words, it is a truly honor to know how much you enjoyed your stay at our Resort. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once more for another incredible experience.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

There are no parties or loud noises just classical music playing and good food . I am vegetarian and the French restaurant offered their 7 course dinner for vegetarians as well . LeBlanc should have mini chocolates with the LeBlanc logo in the rooms and also have their spa offers located inside the room just to facilitate things and give an extra touch.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank danielagia2014
Our Resort is thought in a spa environment that will allow our guests to relax from the moment of their arrival and thought out their stay. It is a pleasure to know we were able to accommodate your dietary restrictions and provide you a memorable experience. I look forward to your soon return for another Le Blanc experience.
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

just got back from spa le blanc in cancun this is the best resort i have ever stayed at its more then a five star its a five diamond the food was absolutely fantastic, beautiful relaxing resort the staff was great the waiters for so efficiant especially Aramis at breakfast and lunch. i highly recommend this resort nothing negative about this place its a 10 and more...

Room Tip: relaxing resort super clean fantstic food and service you dont need to reserve any chairs the waiter...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. It is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed your stay at our Resort highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness, especially Aramis’, who will be recognized for his outstanding service. I look forward to welcome you back once more and provide you another memorable experience.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Le blanc. Resort is the best vacation I have ever taken .. Being a travel agent I am very picky but I can tell you the restaurants are 5 star plus the service was wonderful top notch .. Our butler MARIO on 2nd floor the best butler ever !!!! We miss him already !,, I highly recommend this property and by all means. ..splurge for Governors suite is worth every penny treat yourself to decadence !!, I miss le blanc already and plan to return many more vacations.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Governors suite bur t really there is not a bad room in the house
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Rooms
5 Thank Dottie W
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible ensuring our guests with the most relaxing experience and it is a pleasure to know staff members like Mario continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Please be sure he will be recognized for the incredible service provided during your stay. I look forward to your soon return and provide you another memorable experience.
New Ross, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed at the resort in late July 2014 as a couple. I chose this resort as a result of reading the reviews here. I was not disappointed. I'd recommend this resort for a honeymoon or romantic/relaxing break to anybody. You would really need to nitpick to find something amiss in this fabulous resort where you feel valued and pampered constantly.
The staff are its stars. They are cheerful and appear to love their jobs. They just want to ensure you have the best holiday ever. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Everything is 'my pleasure' I can now understand the litanies of staff mentioned in these reviews. I'm not going to add another litany so you can be sure that the people I mention stood out from all the wonderful staff we encountered: Armando on the terrace at breakfast started us in good mood for the day - he was cheerful and attentive without being in our face. Isabelle who makes the omelettes every morning would cheer you with her smile alone and those omelettes were something else. Linda and Lucinda at the pool in blue uniforms had their jobs down to a fine art - towels, umbrella adjustment and ice with a bright smile and chat daily. Our butlers, Carlos and Luis were great - loved the Jacuzzis and nothing was too much trouble. The lady who cleaned our room - didn't get her name did a thorough job daily and even tidied and laid out my cosmetics. Dulci at the lobby bar was lovely and friendly with time to chat to us and Giermo (sorry for spelling) the smaller barman in the lobby bar at night made the best cocktails I had all holiday - the best caipirinha since our trip to Brazil a few years back! He is training to be a sommelier - I wonder could he combine both skills!
We requested a room on a higher floor and we were delighted to get it, with an ocean view - well worth it.
The food was good quality and healthy and vary varied. I'm glad to say I never had one chip on my holiday! Desserts were to die for. The facility to cook what you select at lunch was great.
The spa was the nicest design of a spa area I've ever seen. i had the all-day treatment at the spa and it was a real treat. Martha did my body scrub and massage - she was so good with my sunburn on upper back - she put Aloe Vera on it a few times during the treatment. The manicure and pedicure had a mini scrub included which was slightly duplicating Martha's work and was unnecessary (something different would be preferable). Lovely experience though.
Chef's dinner was a disappointment - I'm not complaining but it didn't meet what I expected. Mexican food to be cooked and eaten would be much better. The fillet steak was extravagant but I know how to cook a steak! The steaks came out blue - we were expecting medium. I apologise for holding up service when I sent mine back to be cooked a little more but I love steak but it was way too bloody for me.
We had wonderful meals in the International, Italian and the Asian Restaurants. I was underwhelmed by Lumiere. It was the only place where we weren't completely spoilt by the staff and when we asked for Rose wine - the White Zinfandel (a really lovely wine), I was a little take aback when he poured from an already open bottle. I thought, hey, they need to finish the bottle (not a panic) but then it happened twice more i.e. he served us from two more unfinished bottles. I really felt we must have done something wrong - not to have a fresh bottle opened for us - or at least serve this stuff in a nice carafe!
We had the romantic meal on the beach - it was fabulous - sound of the surf beside us with a lovely selection of good wines to accompany the courses and the food was delicious and hot!
Entertainment wasn't our thing and we didn't go to any of the shows.
We enjoyed chatting to other guests at the pool bar and meeting them around the place afterwards. We weren't tormented by the Timeshare salespeople once we declined their offer. Well done Le Blanc - you delivered a lovely relaxing, stressfree holiday for us and we came home to reality revitalised and ready for work again. Good Job!

Room Tip: Ocean view on high up floor - well worth it!
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Stibars
First and foremost thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your holidays in Cancun. It is a pleasure to know our staff members continue to meet our guests’ expectations with their outstanding service. Allow me to let you know Armando, Isabel, Linda, Lucinda, Carlos, Luis, Dulce, Guillermo and Martha will be recognized for this. Thank you for your comments on regard our chef’s dinner, comments like yours help us to continue to improve and provide a better service to all of our guests. I look forward to welcome you back for another pampering and relaxing holiday.