“Le Blanc... You have a customer for life! - By Renee Sykes”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Le Blanc for 6 days in one of the Presidential Suites. This was my 3rd trip to Cancun, but my first at Le Blanc. I normally stay at Ritz Carlton when my husband and I vacation, but after reading the Trip Advisor reports about Le Blanc, I decided to give it a try. The service was top notch. There were no check in lines and we were greeted with a chilled, refreshing glass of coconut milk and friendly smiles from all staff in the lobby. A lovely waiting area for those waiting to register was made available. During registration, we were offered a soothing neck wrap to relax. We were then introduced to our butler "Frank" who went the extra mile to ensure that we had everything we needed during our entire stay, never missing one detail. I don't believe this service is offered at any other hotel in Cancun that I have visited, so definitely a differentiator. Every single dining experience was top notch and we never had to wait to be seated. I would like to also point out that the pool and beach area were well maintained and the pool and beach staff is accommodating. "Cecelia" gave a great message! The spa staff was quite professional and the spa facility is first class! Gym equipment was upgraded and they also offered gym classes that accommodated just about everyone's schedules. Andreas Schmidt, you have a WONDERFUL property, a great staff and I am looking forward to my next visit!

4  Thank ReneeSykes
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

It is a pleasure to know how everyday more people join our great Le Blanc Family. Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible exceeding our guests expectations at all times and I am glad to know our staff members continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and look forward to welcome you back soon to your now home away from home.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,031)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This resort is by far the very best place we have ever stayed at! We are well travelled and have stayed in many 5 star resorts but this resort was next level!! From the moment we arrived to check out the service was outstanding! The resort is just beautiful! The location was fantastic, we walked everywhere. Downtown is so close, its very convienient to walk to. We felt safe walking back to the resort in the early hrs on several mornings after huge nights out. The bulter service provided was lovely and nothing was a trouble. Check in and out was a breeze. The all inclusive meals and drinks was top shelf and lots of variety. Will definately return! This resort will be very hard to beat, by far the best in Cancun and in my opinion anywhere! Awesome resort & well worth the cost!

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are fabulous!
4  Thank TraceyLouise_13

Thank you very much for your kind words. Reviews like yours motivate us to continue to do our best efforts and provide our guests a truly five diamond service. I am glad to know from the moment of your arrival and throughout your stay our staff members made you feel welcome and at home. I am very honored by your words and look forward to welcome you back in the future for another Le Blanc experience.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is Amazing and well worth the money! We arrived on July 6th and stayed for 7 nights the service and treatment are top notch !!!! We are very clean people and dirt bugs disgust us, this resort was perfect you can literally eat off the floor! We stayed in room 526 beautiful room with great views snack bar always full. The products are great no need to bring shampoo or conditioner or shaving kit, they have everything in house. The resort credits are great I strongly suggest a beach bed ;) very romantic and the Moët was yummy. The night life is great nice and safe for late walks, all the a la carte restaurant are great! And a big thanks to our butler Daniel and Alex for their amazing service. I will be back next year for sure.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Pilsbury79

Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your honeymoon. I am glad to know staff members like Daniel and Alex went out of their way to make of this romantic getaway a once in a lifetime experience. Thank you very much for all of your comments, I look forward to welcome you back next year for another memorable romantic experience.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I normally do not write reviews. However, I feel that this is a must. LeBlanc spa resort was spectacular. There is not a negative thing I have to say about this place. Yes, it is on the high end of what you can pay for in Cancun, but as they say you get what you pay for. First off the staff was fantastic. I want to give a special thanks to Aramis who took such good care of us for breakfast.. He works in the int'l restaurant and hooked me up with a dish called Motuleños excellent. Try it you won't be disappointed. There are so many wonderful people that work there from Reyna, Lucinda, Raul, Philippe the list goes on and on. We did the therapeutic spa for couples and it was fabulous. The restaurants and staff at each were fantastic as well. We especially liked the Asian one for the sushi. you can ask them for nothing but if you want just that. We had everything from Squid, Octopus to tuna and salmon.. awesome... The beach was beautiful and plenty of it if you like to take those long walks. We will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Honeymoon suite oceanfront.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at our Resort with the readers. I am honored to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness; especially Aramis, Reyna, Lucinda, Raul and Felipe, who will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back soon to your now home away from home for another memorable experience.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Spent another wonderful week at Le Blanc. From the moment you arrive you are pampered. From a hug from Guilermo the best bartender in all of Cancun, to a glass of coconut milk, a warm neck wrap just to get you checked in. Luggage in your room immediately and while going to lunch your butler unpacks your bags. Again when you go out to the pool, Laura, the hardest working pool girl is there with your towels, a bucket of ice, water bottles, and arranging your umbrella as you like. Different from other all inclusives you never have to wait for a drink as the waitresses (in our case Myra and Jennifer) are there at your beck and call and remember your favorites. Breakfast and lunch in the international restaurant is fantastic with Aramis, a third generation restauranteer, serving you. Ulysses, at the palace elite desk, went out of his way to solve a minor problem coming out to the pool to tell me about the solution. Then there is the most important thing that always makes this resort a pleasure to return to - smiling faces and a meaningful "My Pleasure" when they are pampering you.

6  Thank Eugene W

Thank you for allowing us host your holidays one more occasion, it is always a great pleasure to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family. In name of our staff members allow me to express my most sincere gratitude for all of your kind words, comments like yours motivate us to continue to do our best efforts to provide the best service possible to all of our guests. Please be sure Guillermo, Laura, Mayra, Jennifer, Aramis and ulilses will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. We all look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I really don't know where to start writing about this resort, firstly I would like to thank Andreas Schmidt and the entire management and staff at this resort for providing us with a holiday and an experience like no other, we travelled from England on a first holiday to Mexico with no knowledge what to expect on Cancun or people there, the resort is first class luxury with minimalistic decor and design with luxury touches everywhere from top London standard restaraunts especially the Italian and Oriental and French restaraunts with fine cuisine to cater for all, the location is excellent close to shopping centres, restaraunts and the cancun night strip (coco bongos 5 min walk) the beach is the best I've ever seen with perfect pool and sun lounge area, the staff here is what makes this place special from your own level butler, we were on level 2 and Hugo and Enrique were brilliant, I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a perfect holiday to Mexico. Robert Broadhead and Ilona from England

Room Tip: Any room above level 2 overlooking the pool and beautiful beach, sunrise is amazing at 06:15 in the...
5  Thank Robbie2205

Allow me to thank you for your kind words, it is an honor to receive such complements regarding your experience at our Resort. Our staff members are our biggest asset and main reason we continue to be the number one hotel in Cancun. Please be sure Enrique and Hugo will be recognized for the incredible service provided during your stay. I look forward to host your upcoming holidays and provide you another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This was our second time back to Le blanc. The last time my boyfriend and I was there was last August which was about a year ago. Yet I'm still amazed of the great service and the food! The menu has changed on some menus but everything ordered was on point. Everything was phenomenal the fact is the quality of the meat used is what makes a difference.
The ONLY thing that was a little disappointment during this trip was when we had 2 friends from another resort (Grand Sunset Princess) who wanted to join us in cancun for the day and we would head go coco bongo later that night. They arrived at Le Blanc and was not greeted very nicely and was even told they cannot pass the lobby. Which is fine because for security reasons this is understandable. They DID know they needed to get a day pass and so my friends (couple) did and they were NOT allowed access to our room and had access to everything else and only an hour for a hospitality room to wash up and change after using the pools etc. They would be given stares and did not feel so greeted as they did not have the Le blanc wristband besides the day pass wristband. After the 4 of us was done with relaxing out in the pool we went to eat and was ready to go coco bongo so they used that 1 hr of hospitality room and they absolutely loved it here. Unexpectedly they went straight to the concierge and decided to get an overnight pass as well you can just tell after how differently they were treated with the Le blanc wristband instead of the day pass wristband. AHMED (front desk supervisor) on the other hand was very kind and nice to our friends and made them feel very welcomed. $$$ talks of course you get what you pay for but if they had been treated and been more welcome then at least they could have stayed even longer or perhaps consider their next vacation here.
I was surprised to see our butler from before Enrique who also remembers us and greeted and said if we need anything to make sure to let him know! Very very kind. All of the staff! We will Definately come back :)

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank ThiHaiNguyen
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your holidays for the second occasion. It is a pleasure to know how our staff members continue to exceed your expectations in every one of your visits. It is with great concern I read about the inconvenience experience with your friends, our guests’ safety is a matter we take with all seriousness nevertheless the treatment received by them should not have been any different than yours. Thank you for your feedback, it will help us continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service. I look forward to welcome you back for the third time and continue to create memories together.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cancun
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
#2 of 7 in Playa Mujeres
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
#7 of 176 in Cancun

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!