“Fabulous Resort”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
“Fabulous Resort”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Exceptional service and amenities! The hotel was impeccable and the beach was one of the best that we have visited. Often times resorts provide pictures online but the actual resort does not look like the picture…NOT Le Blanc! It looks exactly like the pictures online. Beautiful, clean, and well-staffed. Butler service was wonderful and they ensured that our stay included everything the resort had to offer. The first night Francisco gave us a detailed introduction to the room amenities which included an aromatherapy menu which was very therapeutic. Javier was another butler who wouldn't allow us to do anything - always asking if there was anything he could do to make our stay better. We tried the 3 specialty restaurants that the resort offered - BlancOrient (Asian), BlancItalia (Italian), and Lumier (French). Our favorite was the French restaurant where we tried their tasting menu (food & wine). We've had a French tasting menu experience before and this one was pretty good for a resort. Their interpretation of escargot was different but good. The Asian restaurant was our second favorite and, again, we tried their tasting menu (food only). Excellent choice and more than enough food for two people. Our dinner was complimented by exceptional service - Abraham was our waiter and he was fantastic!! Over-the-top service! Our least favorite was the Italian but we are accustomed to authentic Italian food found in the northeast U.S. The pool amenities - swim-up bar, infinity pool, a 3rd floor pool overlooking the beach - all nice. The beach service was great - Lara was terrific!! She ensured that everyone had a chair, towel, and umbrella. We did several excursions and found those to be typical of resort excursions. Our favorite that we would recommend was the Jungle Speed Boat Tour with snorkeling on the reef. Fun & good snorkeling! Overall, it was everything that we expected and more. We would highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: We were on the 8th floor with an ocean view. Our friends had a corner suite that they said had a vi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
It is always a great honor to receive complements regarding the service provided at our Resort and to know thank you to your review our staff members continue to make our guests feel welcome and at home; Like Francisco and Javier who took care of your everyday needs, Laura by the poolside and Abraham with his incredible attentiveness. Allow me to let you know they all will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with the readers and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,648)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Le Blanc is an outstanding Palace Resorts vacation spot perhaps only equaled by the Palace Moon Resort (owed by the same company, also in Cancun). Prior to our stay we were contacted by Roger the concierge who provided us with great help in planning our stay. We were greeted at the Airport by Luis, met by Roger as we walked into the resort, and pampered throughout our stay. The restaurants (French, Italian, Oriental, and International) are excellent and very customer friendly. I especially enjoyed the International; its manager Pablo when out of his way to make sure we had everything we requested even if it wasn't on the menu; and chefs Aquicinio and Julio, as well as the waiters and waitresses were outstanding. I would also like to mention Elias and Salatiel, two bartenders who make fantastic drinks. If you want to be pampered and want a very relaxing vacation, this is the place to go. If you want to be pampered a little less and want a more active vacation, then I would recommend the Moon Palace in Cancun. Both places are ultra clean, and definitely focused on making your stay spectacular.

Room Tip: All rooms at the Le Blanc are great but I prefer higher floors. I stayed on the 8th floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
First of all, thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. We are always looking forward to provide our guests a relaxing and pampering experience by attending to all of their needs. I am glad to know staff members like Roger, Pablo, Aquilino, Julio, Elias and Salatiel continue to accomplish this goal with their outstanding attentiveness. Please be sure they all will be recognized for the service provided during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future for another incredible holiday.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The service at this hotel was by far the best I've had. The staff is friendly, conscientious and hard working . A BIG THANK YOU to Armando at the Internacionale Restaurant. He was courteous, friendly and humorous. My husband and I looked forward to his service on the patio at lunch everyday ! Overall, a great experience and beautiful hotel and staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
First and foremost allow me to thank you for your kind words regarding the service received by our staff members during your stay; especially from Armando, who has been recognized for continue to be an example of guest service to all of our staff members. Kind regards.
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our vacation in Cancun was amazing! My husband won a trip from work and we spent the week at Le Blanc Hotel. The stay there is 'all inclusive' and they really mean it! Talk about pampering! Our butlers, Juan and Israel, were available whenever we needed anything...and did small thoughtful things even when we hadn't asked. These gentleman did everything from preparing the bubble bath in our room before we arrived back from dinner, to bringing us appetizers, drinks and popsicles poolside, to running to press the elevator button as we walked down the hall so the door would be open and awaiting our arrival every time!
The restaurants throughout the hotel served heavenly food that would exceed anyone's expectation - and there were so many choices you could never get bored - Asian, Italian, French, etc. The gym is state-of-the-art, with TRX training, water spinning classes, yoga...and my favorite - the treadmill which has courses you can follow through other countries, learning about their history. I ran through New Zealand, on trails alongside the beach, up to volcanos and down through craters.
But the memory I will hold the longest in my mind was that of the aromatherapy scents throughout the entire hotel...AMAZING! We especially enjoyed them in our bedroom, as our butlers would change them in the diffuser daily and provided us with lavender pillows on our bed. Best sleep we've ever had! And BEST vacation we've taken to date!!!

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the beach are surreal!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
It was a pleasure to host your recent Company holidays. It is thank you to your review I know staff members like Israel and Juan continue to go out of their way to provide our guests memorable experiences. Please be sure they both will be recognized for this. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed our facilities, especially our TRX training center. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to your soon return.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed a week with my wife and we were pampered from the time we arrived to the time we left! It was an award trip sponsored by my employer. We were greeted upon arrival with cool washcloths and refreshing iced coconut milk and/or margaritas. The hotel was spotless and smelled like a spa. No bugs, no dirt, no grime. Our room was stocked with premium liquours (ie.. Johnnie Walker Black) and an array of mixers and other snacks. The view from our room was of the gorgeous infiniti "Sun" pool and sparkling clean beach. The butlers on the 4th floor, Israel and Juan, were incredibly helpful starting our jacuzzi in the evenings and keeping us stocked with lots of snacks...Thanks Israel!!. The wait staff was phenomenal...namely; Alexandriana (thanks for staying late and bringing us drinks..we were "tomado" lol), Armando (Thanks for your incredible attention to detail and upbeat attitude!) Angel (thanks for your insight on the Mexican culture) and Mayra (Thanks for your tireless service throughout the day). Even Frank, the trainee, who assisted me in the evening by the pool when it wasn't even his work station.]

The food was very good to excellent. We ate at the Asian, and International restaurants on site. No sickness or illness..thank goodness. We also had room service which was fast, efficient and delicious.

My spa experience was second to none. My massuese, Estrella, did a phenomenal job on my "Therapeutic massage". I've never felt more relaxed. She worked out every kink over the 80+ minutes I was there. Thank- you Claudia (spa services) for recommending the upgrade!

Lastly, the resort offered a number of free activities. My wife and I joined Vianey for Hatha yoga near the lagoon. Vianey was professional, well trained and adapted the program for beginners. She took her time with my wife (who has had back surgeries) and assisted us as needed. Thanks Vianey!!

I can't wait to return next summer!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to host your recent Company holiday in Cancun. We are always looking forward to provide our guests with the most relaxing and pampering experience. I am glad to know staff members like Israel, Juan, Armando, Angel, Mayra, Frank, Estrella, Claudia and Vianey went out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home. Allow me to let you know they all will be recognized for their incredible service. I look forward to welcome you back next summer for another incredible holiday.
on the lake, Minnesota
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed at Le Blanc in December. After being rated the #1 hotel in Cancun on Trip Advisor for so long, we really had some high expectations. We were not disappointed!

Rooms – a little small, but very nice. No balcony, but you do have patio doors that open.

Beach – perfect. Just pick your spot on the sand, and the beach butlers will move chairs and a sun umbrella for you.

Dining – delicious. Service was spot on, which is a big thing for us.

Pools – plenty. Being a smaller property, we were worried about it feeling crowded around the pools. We had plenty of space to feel relaxed. We used the front and back pools and the upper sun deck.

Butler – this is where I was expecting more. Maybe it was us, but I expected our butler to anticipate some things and ask to do things for us. But it was reversed. If we needed anything, we could ask, but nothing was offered. I had to ask for aroma in the room and for alternate pillows, it wasn’t offered. Just little things like that. I think I was disappointed with this because of my high expectations.

On the flip side of that, here’s a story of how you can ask and receive just about anything at this property: One morning we were pool side and a pool waiter in training came to take our drink orders. My husband ordered a Melonball. The waiter clarified “Melonball?” We said “Yes, a Melonball.” About 15 minutes later, the waiter came back with my drink, and a full bowl of perfectly round bites if cantaloupe melon. Poor guy thought we wanted a melon bowl, or a bowl of melon! So ask, and you shall receive!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort with the Readers. Reviews like yours express what we aim for, outstanding attentiveness and royal treatment for all of our guests. Regarding the butler service, allow me to let you know our Chief Concierge has been acknowledge of your comments, which will helps us continue to improve and provide a truly five diamond service. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to Le Blanc once more and provide you another relaxing and pampering experience.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Elegant, understated decor complements the beauty of the natural environment (I'll never get tired of the stunning blues of that ocean water!) with every ammenity; a vast selection of delicious food, beautifully presented. Most important to me was the staff dedicated to making our stay so relaxing. Without exception, the people who work at le blanc were friendly, professional and helpful. Alfredo and Armando were attentive and welcoming at Internacionale Restaurant, providing excellent service each time we ate there. Thanks to bartenders Miguel at the Moon Pool and Carlos at the Sun Pool for their mixology artistry, and to Claudia

• Stayed June 2014
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your review, which truly reflect all we are aiming for when welcoming our guests to Le Blanc – make you feel relaxed and comfortable in atmosphere of refined luxury, providing royal treatment and paying attention to details. Allow me to let you know Alfredo, Armando, Miguel, Carlos and Claudia will be recognized for their incredible service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back soon and continue to create memories together.