Le Blanc Spa Resort
$249
$337
$330
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$474
$463
$343
6,363 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Me (27)and my girlfriend (21)Stayed at le blanc in October 2013, don't know why it's taken me so long to review I think I've told everyone about our stay since we came back, everything about the place is amazing, the staff our so helpful and anything you need they will get you without any fuss and a smile on there faces, especially Aleandra on the front desk and Michael an his mate in the bar on our floor making us the best cocktails and shots every night, the food is gorgeous in every a la carte restaurant best for me was room service I couldn't of asked for anything better haha huge New York steaks and eggs before dinner and breakfast was on the cards every morning an night for me haha, pools are perfect with swim up bars, the beach is so nice which is only yards away. We only stayed for a week was gutted when we had to come back home, we did plan to actually go out the hotel and visit few places but didn't want to leave it was so good, we really couldn't of asked for a better resort to stay at and will definitely be going back again, easily the best hotel we have stayed.

Room Tip: All rooms amazing beach view be better we had lagoon but still amazing views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Will B
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

First of all, thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holidays to Cancun. I am proud to know our staff members continue to go above and beyond to provide our guests with the ultimate relaxing experience; especially, Alejandra and Michael, who will be recognized for their outstanding service provided during your stay. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed our quality food highlighted by our room service staff’s attentiveness. I look forward to welcome you back to our Resort for another memorable romantic getaway.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is our 4th time to Le Blanc and it only gets better. The employees are so friendly and it never seems like your bothering them. The place is spotless and smells amazing. We need a little more action so we took an jet ski ride on the lagoon side thru the hotel and aqua world , ask for a guide. We did a one hour ride touring the beautiful homes and yachts and thru the mangrove trees. Make sure you have the 1$ to ride the bus in exact change. We only had a $100 and the driver gave us $30 us back in pesos till we caught on and ran to get change. Also did a day trip to isla mujeres , its a 11$ ferry ride then you rent mopeds or a golf cart right there and spend the day. Beautiful island and felt very safe. Have fun, Le Blanc is amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank edmooreadv
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

It is always an honor to welcome back members of our great Le Blanc Family; thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your holidays for the fourth occasion. I am proud to know how our staff members continue to exceed our guests’ expectations and ensuring them a relaxing and pampering experience. We all at Le Blanc look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Le Blanc actually exceeded our expectations. The service was far and away the best we've ever had at any resort. They kept everything at the resort spotless and have an incredible pool and beach area with outdoor dining and plenty of bars (with top shelf liquors). We stayed on the 4th floor with an ocean view. The rooms aren't huge but are very nice with a double jacuzzi (that Javier would have filled upon request when you got back from dinner). Javier was awesome and could help book anything we needed (return trip to airport, spa, etc). He had aromatherapy in the room each night and could do basically whatever we needed- although we didn't need much. The food is excellent. The morning and afternoon spreads are amazing with everything available and anything cooked to order. They have a French, Italian, Asian (our favorite) and Intercontinental restaurant that also had Mexican dishes. Our waiter at the Asian was so good (Pedro), we went back twice for that reason (and the fact the food was very, very good). The current credits package gives you the opportunity to try other things (we did the special head chef dinner with Marco- which was amazing). Also, you can try out their world class spa with credits. You do pay a 16% tax/surcharge but it makes everything so affordable- you need to try it. The pool area has more than enough chairs for everyone that week (many resorts don't). The beach area is very large and the beach is beautiful as the water is that great gulf blue all the time. My only advice would be that Cancun needs to re-brand itself away from the Spring Break festivities that many people think of. They have that (we never saw any of it and walked a mile in both directions on the beach) but they also have these incredible 5 star resorts like Le Blanc. We will go back as often as we can and having been to St. Lucia, St. John and others, I can honestly say that this is the nicest resort we have ever stayed at and VERY easy to get to from the airport.

Room Tip: If you want a great ocean view, it is a little extra. But, you want to be on the 3rd floor or above for a really great view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Fred R
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays in Cancun. It is an honor to know how everyday more people joins our great Le Blanc Family. Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible by ensuring them a relaxing experience; I am glad to know our staff members continue to accomplish this goal with every one of our guests, especially Javier for taking care of your everyday needs as well as Pedro with his incredible attentiveness at BlancOriental. Please be sure they will be recognized for their outstanding service. I am also glad to know you had the opportunity to attend our Chef’s dinner, it is an exclusive event for our guests and it is a pleasure to know how much you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcome you back to our Resort for another incredible experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed with my girl during our vacation for 7 days in this incredible hotel. From the moment we arrived, we knew it was the best Cancun choice.

Acommodation, staff, food, pools, drinks...everything was PERFECT!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CaioCapparelli

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent experience at our Resort. I am glad to know our staff members did their best to provide you and your partner a memorable romantic getaway. I look forward to welcome you back soon in the near future. Kind regards.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I have been to Mexico countless times. At least twice a year. We live in Texas so it is a quick flight and relatively an inexpensive trip. We stayed in a penthouse room March 26-31st 2014. The room was great, the bed was so comfortable, the beach was beautiful and the service is the best I have ever experienced in Mexico. We have found our "go to resort". I highly recommend this place! The food is also really good...I forgot to mention that.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paula R
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

First of all thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent holidays. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed while being our guest and how our staff members continue to go above and beyond to provide our guests with a memorable experience. I hope to welcome you back again to your now home away from home in the near future.