“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Pompton Plains, New Jersey
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Visited LeBlanc Nov 1st-5th. This resort is beautiful and the staff is very pampering. This is my first time at an all inclusive resort where I can order pillows and aromatherapy from a menu. A butler is assigned to each floor he made sure that all of our requests were met, jacuzzi set up, wine chilled in the room, lavender pillows, airline check in and our room always smelled delicious! This vacation has upped the bar for me when choosing an all inclusive. You can order room service 24hrs and the food in the restaurants was very good. My favorite amenity of this resort is the Spa. They offer an inclusive water adventure consisting of a sauna, steam, shower, foot pool, hot tub, cold plunge and jacuzzi. I recommend this at the end of each day-it's heavenly and again the spa staff are very, very accommodating. It is not necessary to order any paid service to enjoy this-it's included! I tried the Fish Spa and I'm so happy that I did, my feet have never felt softer. I also had the thrill of returning rescued baby turtles back to sea. This was an awesome vacation and I will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Maestra22
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us highlighted by the service provided by the spa. I look forward to welcome you back for another incredible experience. Kind regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,591)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

i love le blanc --i go every year with 12 women for the past 8 years. I can't say enough. The Customer Service is incredible. Everyone is so friendly and they meet all your needs and go above and beyond and exceed your expectations. The food is great. The spa is gorgeous. The services are wonderful. From check in-to check out they are so accommodating. They think for you. The tiniest things make it so special such as my lavender infused towels when i enter into the resort. The pool area is divine and the service is amazing. It's one of my favorite highlights of my year.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank jamonize
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
It is always an honor to welcome back home members of our Great Le Blanc Family. I am glad to know we continue to exceed your expectations in very one of your visits. I look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and provide you many more Le Blanc experiences.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have to admit, I was not excited when I learned a group travel event was going to be held in Cancun, MX. All inclusive never equaled quality in my past experience. This trip was definitely ready to surprise. From the moment we entered the resort property, you realized you were not in a typical "Cancun All Inclusive". The service was incredible, the food was good (not as good as some surrounding area restaurants, but much above average for an all inclusive), and they serve premium alcohol. The grounds were maticulously maintained, the beach was raked daily, the butler service is an awesome perk, and everyone you came in contact with greeted you.

Room Tip: It's worth it to select an ocean front room on a high floor. Viewing the lagoon pool I guess wo...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bryan S
Thank you for your comments regarding your previous stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. I am glad to know we made of your holiday a memorable experience highlighted by our staff’s attentiveness. I look forward to welcome you back in a near future. Regards.
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

This all inclusive resort is (in my opinion) the cream of the crop! If you prefer to do everything for yourself this is NOT the place for you. On the beach and thirsty, no problem they are on it. Reservations for dinner on or off resort... yep, butler handles that. Like to get into your personal 2 person hot tub.... don't need to draw your own water, open bottle of wine, or turn down your own bed (they handle all this too). To make a long story short, anything that you typically would raise a hand for or walk to, your personal butler or wait staff handles for you. My wife spent about 6 hours in the spa throughout our stay and came back a new person. Every member of the staff is ALWAYS more than happy to help with your every want or need. Our personal Butler on the third floor was Antonio, he is incredible! Every day he met us with a smile and took so much pride in helping with the smallest things. The resort as a whole is so quite and relaxing. They do have a fun "night club" called the "stage" that is very entertaining. This may not be the cheapest resort, but SOOO worth the money

Room Tip: we stayed in room 314 wich faced the beach. I believe they called it a honeymoon sweet. I may be wr...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank combsrd
Thank you for taking the time of sharing the experience of your previous stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort with Trip Advisor Readers. Our mission is to assure our guests comfort by providing a truly five diamond service; I am glad we continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Once again thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcome you back in a near future. Kind regards.
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I are in our 30's and had the best time of our lives at Le Blanc. It was our first time to Cancun. We visited Sun Palace and Moon Palace. We knew quickly that Le Blanc was best for us. No kids running around, no loud music. We had an issue with the sink the first night and toilet the last night. After informing the hotel they were prompt and the repair man expressed great manners. We also got to release baby sea turtles into the ocean which we loved! This Palace resort doesn't even compare to the other 2 we visited. There is simply no waiting in Le Blanc. Over all the experience was above and beyond our expectations. Can't wait to plan another trip to Le Blanc! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: You can view the sunrise with the ocean view rooms. Which I prefer.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jason E
Andreas S, Director de Recepción at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us as well you were able to participate in the baby turtle release; this is a matter we take with all seriousness and are glad to share this once in a lifetime experience with our guests. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you many more memorable experiences.
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Literally an amazing hotel! Let me tell you their customer service is second to none! I got out the cab and someone was waiting with a towel and knew me and my wife's name already! He asked for our luggage and directed us to check-in.. during checking they give you some nice great simple drink to relax you and its all great from there. Anything you need while your there it is taken care of: going to the beach? they have people there waiting to help you out with towels and all. Going to the pool? got people there too! it's like I wanted to help the guys and gals out because I felt so helpless haha. My wife had to keep reminding me we were on vacation. They have a butler on every floor and pretty much anywhere you look honestly. All are very tentative, respectful, and courteous. If your worried about security, don't be no one can get in unless your a guest! they have that place on lock down. Our driver had to give them our room number and our names and they verified it on the list. Usually hotels of this class looses it look and touch but not this place you can see that they up keep it to the fullest. They actually have pride in what they present. Food was simply the BEST! all restaurants !!! honestly even the buffet was amazing insane!!! bring pants lol and shoes(dress code for guys for certain rest.) Room cleanliness was great! they kept our room in tip top shape always clean! They even came in at night to dim the lights and leave chocolate and take the big pillows out. Honestly you have to do nothing there but enjoy which is the reason I guess? Put it this way the next time we go to cancun we are going back to Le Blanc!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank John M
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holiday. It is always a pleasure to read such complementary reviews regarding the service provided by our staff members. Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible and I am glad to read we continue to accomplish this goal day by day. I look forward to welcome you back for another incredible Le Blanc experience.
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

From the moment we stepped off the van to the last second of our stay at Le Blanc was just wonderful! We were greeted like a returning family, which we were from our trip two years ago, by our butler, Alex, no less. We had an ocean view room during our first stay and lagoon view room this time, and they were both comfortable and spacious. I had just visited Moon Palace with friends last month and I remember we all had problems with noise in the walkways at night time. It dawned on me as we were packing to come home, that we never heard any noise from the hall walkway during our entire visit. As for the restaurants, they were all great. We hadn't tried the international during our last visit so we gave it a try and it too was up to par with all the other restaurants at Le Blanc. Our spa experience was as expected-wonderful, and so was my salon experience. My favorite is the pool area experience. Go out to the towel station, and an attendant doesn't just give you the towels, they take the towels (however many you want), set up your lounge chairs, move and open umbrellas, and bring you a bucket with ice and water either at the pool side or on the beach! One thing about LeBlanc, there is no wait (or if there is it's like 1 second) anywhere. Not at check in, not at any restaurants, not at salon or spa, or at the outdoor areas. I had a bit of wait at the vacation planner desk the first time, but afterwards our butler took care of any changes or add ons. We went golfing one day, but the course was flooded in some areas so needless to say, we got muddy. Afterwards, though, the course attendants even washed off and cleaned our shoes for us. We were having such a relaxing time, we upgraded our membership. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We have only stayed on 6th and 9th floors. They were both great rooms. We had a couple of rainy da...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was an honor to have the opportunity to host your holidays for the second time. I am glad to know our staff members continue to exceed your expectations in every one of your visits; especially Alex who has been already congratulated for the outstanding service provided during your stay. It Is with great concern I read your comments regarding your golf experience; unfortunately weather conditions are out of our hands to control. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you a truly Le Blanc Experience.