Le Blanc Spa Resort
$249
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$474
$463
$343
6,363 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed September 12, 2013

From the moment we were greeted at Le Blanc, we were in paradise! The reviews do not let this place down, Le Blanc is amazing! If you are going there for your honeymoon I would advise you bring a wedding certificate, without it they would not have acknowledged it as our honeymoon. The food is spectacular, the pool is amazing, and Le Blanc has the best beach. We had a room on the lagoon side and were so happy because we could see the sunset. The jungle tour is amazing but we signed up to do the Xplor tour and didn't realize it was an hour and a half bus ride, and lets just say i got very car sick, would not advise to do that. Definately do the dinner on the beach, and at 7:45 you can release baby sea turtles! They give you take home honeymooners robes too, they are so nice. Le Blanc is such a nice place with spectacular service, and amazing food! I will say do not waste a night and eat at the oriental restaurant, heard a lot of people got food posioning. Go to the italian and french restaurant!

2  Thank xxsupergrlxx12
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such special celebration as it was your honeymoon. I am glad to read you enjoyed your romantic dinner at the beach and were able to be part of a once in a lifetime experience by participating in the baby turtle release. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you another memorable experience.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We are Premier Elite members and we just spent a week at Le Blanc and it was the best vacation we have ever had. The service and pampering is amazing. We have told all our friends and family that this is the place to refresh your mind, body and soul. We are already planning are next trip to Le Blanc. Thank you to all the staff with special Thanks to Chris, Laura, Marco and Sam who are just a few of their great staff.

2  Thank Alexa B
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort not only with friends and family but with Trip Advisor Readers. It is always a pleasure to read how our staff members continue to exceed our guests' expectations by providing a relaxing and pampering experience. Be sure Laura, Marco, Chris and Sam will be congratulated for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you another Le Blanc experience.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

After months of researching we decided to book Le Blanc hotel because of all the great TripAdvisor reviews (also because it was all inclusive and adults only). We stayed 9/6 - 9/10 and in my opinion our stay was too short! As other reviews have mentioned we were met with a cold glass of coconut milk, a damp towel and a warm neck pillow - a perfect welcome.
All of the staff were wonderful and always made you feel welcome. If we didn’t have a drink in our hand - there was always someone there making sure that we had everything that we needed. Our butler Cesar on the 5th floor was wonderful - always asking if our room was exactly as we wanted it. He helped book tours for us and anything else we may have wanted.
The hubby and I are picky eaters and yet we loved most everything we had at Le Blanc. The International restaurant had wonderful choices and we ended up dining there two out of the four nights we were there. Lumier was a fantastic experience. Our waiter Edgar was great and made our dinner enjoyable. I didn’t really enjoy the Italian restaurant as much. My husband enjoyed his entree, but for me it didn’t really taste Italian and I wasn’t really impressed. We didn’t get a chance to try the Asian restaurant - but the menu seemed extensive. For lunch the International buffet was always a hit as well as any of the menu items on the beach/pool menu. If there wasn’t something that you liked on the menu, you could ask for something and they’d make it for you (chicken tacos in our case!).
My only little gripe is the resort credit. On the web site it seems as though you can get 1500 resort credits, but that’s only based on how many days you book with the hotel. Because we only booked 4 nights we had 750 resort credits instead of 1500. I would definitely recommend using your credits to upgrade to a better room (get a basic room and then use your credits to upgrade - we wished we would have used more than 100 credits to upgrade to a better room). The spa and tours are also a great way to use your credit. I couldn’t find any place I wanted to use the last 200 resort credit without having to pay out of my pocket (and on something I didn’t really need/want).
Other perks of staying at LeBlanc were that WiFi was free and if you wanted to dine/visit any other of the sister resorts (Moon Palace, Sun Palace, Beach Palace etc…) you would just let them know you were staying at LeBlanc and enjoy their amenities. Overall I think this was a great resort with wonderful staff. I’m already regretting the fact that we didn’t book a longer trip!

Room Tip: Use your resort credit to upgrade to a better room!
1  Thank tkk20

First of all thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous Holiday. I am glad to read our staff members did everything in their hands to assure this was a once in a lifetime experience; especially Cesar by taking care of your everyday needs and Edgar by providing an outstanding service at Lumiere. Please know they will be recognized for the incredible service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you another memorable experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is pure luxury with the most attentive staff who at all times made you feel special .if you want pure luxury with five star service and treatment well the le blanc is what you need to book .perfect for a honeymoon. Everything you could wish for all under one roof. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We had a fantastic view room 703 over looking the beach
2  Thank Elizabeth H
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort. It is a pleasure to know our staff members were able to exceed your expectations by providing a truly 5 diamond service. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you another incredible experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hubby and I visited the Le Blanc from 9-1 thru 9-6. We had a very relaxing time.
We had the couples Romanic Spa and it was devine!
The restaurants, bar and pool services were great. However, I just wished there was more evening entertainment (there was only a fire show during our stay).
The main reason we visit Mexico, is the people; very hard working, courteous and kind. Always smiling. Even though this was our first visit to the Le Blanc, we were not disapointed in the wonderful service we received.
Please note my special thanks to our Butler-Carlos, the morning buffet manager-Marcos, our servers: Fernando and Alejandro, the cook-Isabel, the pool Marta, lobby Dulce and Marine.

Room Tip: Honeymoon Ocean Front Junior Suite
2  Thank walkerchasanAtlanta

Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holiday in Mexico. Our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations; it is with great pleasure I read staff members like Carlos, Marcos, Fernando, Alejandro, Isabel, Martha, Dulce and Marine continue to accomplish this goal day by day. I hope to have the opportunity to host many more of your vacations and provide you more Le Blanc experiences.