“UNBELIEVABLE! What a experience!”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 182 Hotels in Cancun
“UNBELIEVABLE! What a experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

If anyone finds a place that tops the service I had at this place let me know! CAUSE YOUD BE LIEING! Ive been around all types of places amd there is not one that came close to le blanc! Everyone goes out their way to make you happy! I actually stayed there 2 years ago. And after experiencing some other places I realized I needed to go back and write this review!

THE RESORT: laid out perfectly with a breath taking view to the beach! Waiters at your beckon call and get excited to serve you! Rooms extremely well cleaned and takin care of. They are also very intimate and puts you in a romantic mood!

Food: every restaurant is themed an is top of the line food. Fish is sashimi grade, omletts made fresh for you in morning and 24hr room service! They have every kind of food possible

SERVICE: I know all types of customer service and what great service should be! You dont even have to ask THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! They know every guest names by heart and address both men and women by senor and your last name or senorita an last name for women! Butlers are at your service and will get anything arranged or needed for you! TIP THEM WELL!!!

I came back from couples swept away and it was a disaster! Le blanc hands down is or should be one of the best all inclusive resorts in the world! THANK YOU LE BLANC FOR MAKING SURE I GO NO WHERE ELSE BUT YOU NEXT YEAR

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank chef-ramzee
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
It is very rewarding to read such complementary review regarding your previous stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. Our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations at all times; it is a pleasure to know our staff continues to accomplish this goal day by day. I look forward to welcome you back and provide you another memorable holiday.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,599)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Just returned from a two week stay. Don't really know what to say !!! Amazing experience from start to finish. Food was great and the staff couldn't go enough for you. Already looking at booking for next year and I have only been back a day.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Chrisa54321
Thank you for such kind words. It is a pleasure to know how our staff did everything in their hands to provide you a memorable experience by exceeding your expectations at all times. We all at Le Blanc look forward to welcome you back to your home away from home and provide you many more unforgettable memories.
Bethesda, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Le Blanc is marketed as the jewel hotel amongst the Palace Hotels; if so, the Jewel needs a high gloss polish. It's an old Hotel, it doesn't give you a sense of modernity, but of a Hotel that long ago had its hey day. There are many good things about the Hotel, first and foremost its staff, the wait staff, concierge, spa, fitness workers. The pool is nice, but relatively small. The beach is beautiful and since it was low season, with only 30-35 % occupancy, there was plenty of room everywhere. It's mostly couples, young newly married couples and older boomer types.

The restaurants try to hard to be something they are not. The Asian restaurant served very poor Sushi; had better from the Supermarket. The French restaurant was ridiculously bad. We didn't try the Italian restaurant. The International restaurant offered a limited selection of Mexican food. My biggest suggestion: play up Mexican food and play down the European fare; create what you know and honestly what most people like about coming to Mexico is Mexican food.

My biggest annoyance was the staff that tries to butter you up to hear the 1 1/2 hour sales pitch to buy a time share. First, you don't have to be polite and just sit there while they try to find an angle to persuade you to buy. Second, you can reject the extra resort points and not have to sit through the sales pitch. I said if they make their pitch in 20 minutes, I am in, otherwise, no thank you. I am not there to be a captive audience.

Make sure to tip your waitress. . .and pool attendant and beach attendant, pool wait staff, concierge and all the many folks that work so hard in that hot sun. $20 Pesos is about $1.50; 50 Pesos is about $3.75. Either bring $1.00 dollar bills or hand out the local currency to the staff, it won't break you, they deserve the tip and you will get even better service. NONE IS REQUIRED; ITS THE DECENT THING TO DO.

Overall, the Hotel is a quiet zone, no loud music. I'm okay with it, but it got boring. It would be nice to have a Mexican Trio playing at night, over the sleepy sounding saxophone player and tepid piano player. It's not Vegas, I get it, but gosh throw in some fun!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Mexicophile2011
First of all allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your previous holiday. It is with great concern I read your comments regarding your dinner experiences at our Resort; it is always good to know our guests’ suggestions and concerns. Please know additional to BlancInternational’s menu we have now the Chef’s suggestion of the day, preparing a different dish every night for our guests’ to try and get to know Mexico’s signature dishes. I look forward to welcome you back in a near future and delight you with our new Mexican dinning concept.
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I spent a relaxing week in the comforts of Le Blanc. A second trip and every bit as good as the first time. The food was top notch and the staff was always friendly. A special thanks to one of our Butlers, Israel. He was always there to help. Great job by all. The Spa and Fitness center are also top of the line. Just can't say enough good things about the Resort. Truely one of our favorites. The only down side was that we had to leave after the 7 days. I would love to be able to stay there longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MReiland
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
It is honor to have had the opportunity to host your vacation for the second time. I am glad to know we were able to exceed your expectations from your last visit and that staff members like Israel continue to provide an incredible service: Please be sure he has been already congratulated. I hope to have the opportunity to host many more of your holidays and provide you unforgettable memories.
Barrhead, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Palace Resorts have three of the top ten rated hotels in Cancun with Le Blanc Spa and Resort rated as the #1 destination and it is easy to see why. From the moment you arrive you are swept up in easy going state opulence that the hotel has managed to create. No check in at the front counter you sit at one of several desks designed to accommodate the process while you wipe away the day of travel with a scented chilled towel and sip on a coconut water concoction.

You are then assigned your own personal guest services hostess who tells you the details off the hotel and then turns you over to one of the two personal butlers who will be at your beck and call for the duration of your stay. Fernando and Cesar were invaluable in helping with everything from information on where to shop for onyx to acquiring one of the solid looking ball caps that the poolside staff wear.

The service is impeccable to the point of pampering. Ice buckets nestled under your umbrella poolside, top shelf spirits, wines and a bounty of different cervesa and the luxury of having Javier arrive at the side of your lounge bed with an ice old beer just as you are about to expire from the heat and humidity was life saving.

Dining at Leblanc is an experience that spoils eating at any other fine dining restaurant. From the ambience of the rooms ( Oriental, Italian, International or French ) to the unparalleled service to the presentation and taste of the vast and imaginative menu, this experience will set the bar too high for others to compete.

The spa facilities are unparalleled and for those that like to burn off all that fine dining the gym is the best hotel facility that I have ever encountered with top notch Lifestyle equipment and full time instructors that offer everything from TRX sessions to spin classes in the pool!

As we left the hotel in our chauffeur driven Lincoln Navigator with Ramone at the wheel, and reluctantly prepared for our trip back into reality we took solace in the fact that this oasis of opulance would be waiting for us when next we return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Laurin L
It is very rewarding to read such complementary comments regarding your previous stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. I am glad to know you enjoyed every step of the way, since your arrival; being taken care of by our front desk personnel to your latest requests being accomplished by Fernando and Cesar. It is a pleasure to know staff members like Javier, Ramon, Fernando and Cesar continue to provide an outstanding service to our guests. We all at Le Blanc look forward to welcome you back and provide you many more memorable experiences.
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed at LeBlanc for our honeymoon between August 3rd and 10th of 2013. It was the best place we could choose! The Resort is absolutely amazing. From the moment we got there until the very end, we had the best time ever. We arrived and were welcomed with drinks, fresh towers and a flower. Everybody was always extremely kind, polite and friendly. The installations are just beautiful. The SPA is amazing, it was the most relaxing place we have ever been to. All employees at LeBlanc are very friendly and pro-active. It seems that they love what they do and will do anything for you to have a wonderful time. Severiano, Fernando, Juan, Jesus, Marco and many others, they all made our staying there amazing. We'll definetely be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your honeymoon. It is a pleasure to know our staff was able to make this special celebration a once in a lifetime experience. Thank you for your kind words regarding our facilities and staff attentiveness. Please know Severiano, Fernando, Juan, Jesus and Marco will be recognized for the outstanding service provided during your stay. We all look forward to welcome you back in a near future and provide you many unforgettable memories.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Let me just say, my wife insisted we go to this resort. I insisted on a different one. Let me tell you, For the first time, I can honestly say my wife was on the money lol. This resort is AMAZING..Breath taking and Perfect. The first day in, I felt like I had arrived to paradise. 7 days here were not enough, I will definitely book longer next time...Our butler Ismael was definitely the best butler we came across...He was always doing his best for us and always kept a smile. We had came across three other butlers during our stay but ours(ISMAEL) was our favorite..No one else compared to him...The staff is incredibly kind and warm. I never seen anything like it. They actually love doing what they do and you just feel so welcomed here. I just can not explain enough how wonderful this resort is...I can't wait to go back...If you are looking to be pampered and be well taken care of...Le Blanc is the #1 choice...

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank MelissaValdez
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Allow me to thank you for such kind words; it is a pleasure to know we were able to provide you such memorable holiday. In Le Blanc Spa Resort our mission is to create memories by exceeding our guests’ expectations; it is very rewarding to read staff members like Ismael continue to accomplish this goal day by day. Please know he has been already congratulated for the outstanding service provided during your stay. I look forward to welcome you back in a near future and provide you many more unforgettable moments.