“Absolutely spoilt” 5 of 5 bubbles

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
“Absolutely spoilt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

From the moment my wife and I landed in cancun everything was sorted our lift to the resort when we arrived at the resort we were blown away met at the door by first the door man offering cold towels then the manager met us with coconut milk which was delicious. We were brought to a private table where we were met with more hospitality and talked through everything. Our Butler brought us to our suite and give us a tour of the resort. Everything was perfect during our stay the food was amazing the waiters were the best ever the service was impeccable. The poolside and beach side concierges were unbeatable in their services no job was to much trouble and even when we tried to do things for ourselves they were right over insisting to do it for us. Fresh towels twice and 3 times a day by the pool or beach unlimited supply of sunscreen cold water food and drink. The nightly entertainment was fun with different shows put on. The bar staff really knew their trade as they had an unlimited amout of cocktail knowledge. I really enjoyed the fun with fernando ivan and fabian at the bar each evening. I cant single out everyone because everyone was amazing we really were spoilt from the moment we landed to the moment we left. Thank you le blanc for the best holiday ever. Number 1 resort in the world by far nowhere comes close.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Cluaineo
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Allow me to thank you for sharing these positive comments regarding your recent stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. I am very glad to read you had a unique and memorable holiday by being spoiled by our bar staff who provided you an outstanding service accompanied by special welcome amenities. It is so rewarding to know that our waiters and pool concierge provided an unbeatable service, and that you were pleased with the food selection encountered at our restaurants. I would like to assure you that Fernando, Ivan and Fabian will receive your greetings and will be congratulated for their excellent job.
We look forward to provide you another amazing experience soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,590)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a perfect resort. One of the most attractive aspects is getting to know the guests. We felt so well cared for it was easy to relax from the moment we arrived. The staff work as a wonderful team and nothing is overlooked. Clearly detail is important.
However, as a constructive critisism I would like to add two points for management attention.
The violinist plays inappropriate music for such a chic venue. And it has been noted that she hardly makes an effort to dress for the occasion. She also ignored other members of staff, which I felt was rude.
The other matter refers to the inability to accommodate the request for a late checkout on our departure day. The inability to keep our room until say 2pm on the day we leave has left a somewhat sour taste. The hotel is clearly not busy this week, and such a small gesture would have been very much appreciated.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank BrilliantMum
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with all Trip Advisor readers. It is a pleasure to receive such good comments about our staff, considering that our goal is to pamper all our guests to create memorable experiences. Allow me to apologize for not being able to fulfill your requirment on your departure day due to our occupancy; we will take proper actions to prevent this situation in the future. We appreciate your feedback in relation to our service as we do take your advice seriously in order to improve. Hope to welcome you once again in nearest future.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am late getting this review out due to a hectic business travel schedule, but felt we needed to put a review in.

We Stayed at Le Blanc for 8 nights in May.

First of all we are Palace Elite members, but have always stayed at Adventura Spa Palace. Just figured it could not get better than ASP.

Well, live and learn, life can get better.

Our expereince at Le Blanc was exceptional. The service, the food, the ambiance and most of all the staff and service. Anyone can build a building and call it a hotel. Le Blanc is really about the staff and the way that they treat you. Which is exceptional in everyway. They strive to make sure you do not want for anything. As a matter of fact, the first couple of days I was almost annoyed with their attention to detail. But after a few days it dawns on you that they are actually sincere in wanting to make sure that they take care of every need that they possible can.

Usually we do tours and leave the properties, but this place was so perfect that you did not want to leave it and go anywhere. Because you knew it could not get better than were you were.

My wife and I look forward to returning to Le Blanc

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rhancock757
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. I am glad to know you lived a wonderful experience while staying at Le Blanc Spa Resort due to the quality of food, resort’s ambiance and specially the amazing service provided by our attentive staff. Allow me to thank you for all your positive comments, we all hope to welcome you and your wife very soon, receive our warmest greetings from Cancun.
Long Island, New York York, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I vacationed at Le Blanc from 6/6/13 - 6/15/13 to celebrate our 25th anniversay -We vacation one time per year to different all inclusive -couple resorts and can honestly say this was our top choice. The food was exquisite and the staff far exceeding their job description and the beaches and water were eye candy. The Italian Restaurant was our favorite - The manager Isaac was amazing - surprising us with a special dinner to help celebrate our 25th. The French Restaurant did not fall short behind it as the Manager David could not have done more for you -the tasting menu was to die for. My husband and I used our credits and had dinner on the beach (which was amazing) and the couples massage - well ... just when you think you were in heaven - you were just on your way. All I can say is we were marshmallows when we left. The rooms were nice and super clean; the shower was incredible. The only negative thing about the room I can say was that if you are not on the top floor - you hear a little noise from the people above you. If by chance you read any reviews short of 5 stars your wasting your time. This was the best vacation meeting all our expectations and for celebrating our silver anniversary it gets a gold star from us.

Room Tip: top floors (governor - presidential suites) have balconies
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First of all allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of such an important event as your 25th anniversary. It is so rewarding to read that Isaac provided you an amazing service with a special dinner for your anniversary celebration at our Italian restaurant as well as the attentive service of David at our French restaurant Lumiere. Please let me assure you that Isaac and David have been already congratulated for their outstanding work. I am glad to know that you took advantage of your resort credits at our spa facilities experienced a relaxing couple’s massage. We look forward to welcome you in many more occasions.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I booked a quick 3-day get away to this resort hoping to relax & reconnect on our first wedding anniversary since the birth of our first child. Le Blanc was the perfect medicine! We were instantly impressed by the personal check in service and attention of our butler. The open air lobby offered immediate relaxation and a hint at the beauty of the resort.
We are very keen on beaches and were thrilled to find that despite the crowds Cancun attracts LeBlanc maintained a quiet sophistication that allowed us to enjoy the natural beauty of the surf & sand.
The rooms were lovely! Roomy with an excellently stocked mini-bar & wine & champagne available on request. We loved the option to plan daily wine service delivered by our extremely friendly butler. We also loved the whirlpool tub. It was our own private in room hot tub.
Dining far exceeded our expectations. We have only ever stayed at an all inclusive one other time and that was a spring break trip in College. So, we were a little afraid of food quality. I am pleased to report the food was excellent a nice variety with French, Asian, Italian & the Buffet. We ate at each restaurant during our stay only having the buffet for breakfast. Our favorite was definitely the French, but the Asian was excellent as well.
My only complaint was the wine. We paid to upgrade our wine at every meal and still were not pleased with the choices. Minor detail when everything else was top notch.
We typically steer clear of big resorts on favor of boutique hotels, but when we needed a quick get away this resort proved to be exactly what we were looking for. Thrilled with our experience. And the water spinning was a blast!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad to know you chose Le Blanc Spa Resort to celebrate your 1st wedding anniversary making of this celebration a unique and relaxing experience. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your room facilities and amenities, the personalized attention of our butlers, and the high quality of food encountered at our French and Oriental restaurants. Allow me to apologize for not fulfilling your preferences regarding our wine selection; I would like to assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration to avoid future discontents. We hope to see you very soon, for another great experience.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel is such a lovely and gorgeous hotel. As you enter the hotel, you are greeted with someone who gives you a cool towel to wipe your face and hands. When you are at the reception, you are given an amazing coconut drink to enjoy while you are checking in. The design of the hotel is white/minimalist and very modern.

The rooms are absolutely stunning. Upon entering the room, you see a Bugari gift bag and a pillow menu. On top of that there are butlers trained in France. (don't call them Geeves!)

The beach is so gorgeous and everything makes you feel like you are in the most luxurious place in Mexico.

The downside: There is really not many things to do. No activities, and people there really are not in the mood to talk to others. Everybody there is in RELAXATION mode. So, be forwarned that if you are looking for a hotel that has activities, shows and relaxation, this will not be the place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank missNoraGrace
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
First of all allow me to thank you for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as host of your recent vacation. I am glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our welcome amenities, resort facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon.
Galesburg, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

While the first floor of the facility, the beachside grounds and the customer service is above average, the food menu and the poorly constructed rooms and cramped bathroom left much to be desired. For the money, stay at the Ritz where customer service is hard wired and the sound building construction reign superior. At Le Blanc, the hallway traffic and patron voices deafen both late at night and early in the morning preventing anyone in the rooms located at the beginning of the hallway from achieving even a modicum of privacy. Of course I am sure the iferior standard rooms boosts luxurious room sales. Be very careful upon purchase as many websites do not show pictures of the cramped standard room and minute bath area and the names of the various size rooms do not adequately describe variances between rooms. You will definitely want to splurge for the larger and more opulent rooms as the standard reminded me of a cheap motor-inn but with a jacuzzi prominently placed before the window. What's more, bullish sales agents await you upon arrival. The so-called "check - in" stealth sales team pounces upon guests with condo ownership details before one has even had a chance to refresh in the privacy of one's room. With that said, the building and grounds team deliver V.I.P. customer service all day ad evening. However, the constant parade of beachside weddings which are beautiful at first become hysterically phony after guests observe a fifth copy-cat ceremony held EACH DAY! Also, the constant overplayed "cool zen spa" music (which is piped-in virtually everywhere!) becomes a monotonous and cruel joke after the third day! In addition, the spa services are excellent but book before arrival or you'll be forced to use your gifted spa and resort credit on the last day of your vacation when you might rather remain beachside to soak up the last day of sunshine and enjoy the surf. One other cautionary note, if you are a traveler wanting the five star experience, the floor butler's have little or no understanding of how to upgrade standard tours or services. We requested private drivers so that we didn't have to see the sites amongst large groups of people but our butler argued with us. Be sure to buckle up when traveling by car or bus as motor vehicle accidents are very common in Cancun! One bus load of tourists was left stranded following a horrible collision- one of many we witnessed during this trip. Stay with a proven international winner in worldwide luxury accomodation. Next time we'll ignore the slick marketing efforts at Le Blanc and choose The Ritz.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank Pilgrim19pld
I truly regret to read that we were not able to fulfill your expectations. Allow me to thank you for bringing to my attention the areas of opportunity encountered during your recent stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. Comments like yours help us to improve and guarantee all our guests a unique and relaxing experience. Please be sure that proper measures have been taken to avoid future discontents regarding these matters. We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again and provide you the 5 diamond experience you deserve.