“Fantabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 180 Hotels in Cancun
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our experience was wonderful. We were pampered and treated like royalty. Every single person working there was friendly and seemed genuinely happy to see us. Like most places, the wifi could be stronger, especially in the pool area. But the room, the butler, the food, the pool, the spa,... everything we took advantage of was great. I highly recommend Le Blanc. We'll certainly be going back.

Room Tip: We got the governors suite which was spectacular. Our friends got the most basic room and it was sup...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank CLNF
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
First of all Le Blanc Spa Resort wants to thank you for such valuable comments. We will do everything that it is in our hands, to exceed our guests expectations on every aspect. Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort, hope to welcome you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,489)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Awesome.. outstanding Buttler service and ......
We could do whatever we want.. We only have two of our friends in front of elevators of our floor
whose names are Buttlers and they will do everything for us.
Food are very good(full course of French..) and Italians' are very good.

All of staffs are very very kind and well - trinned,, I think..

I love Le Blanc and will visit again soon.

Room Tip: Higher Floor will be better.. I didn't stay lower so I can't compare.
    • 5 of 5 stars
Andreas S, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I am more than glad to read that your vacation with us was enjoyed, due to the wonderful, butler services provided. It is amazing to know that the quality of our food, specially at our Lumiere and Italian restaurants exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcome you, for another exciting holiday!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The friendliest staff of any resort that we have ever been at. This resort will go out of its way to make sure you have a relaxing and pleasant stay. The beach and pool area were very pleasant. This resort had an overall relaxing and peaceful atmosphere with no "party crowd" at all.

• Stayed January 2013
5 Thank Ridehi
Receive kind greetings from Le Blanc Spa Resort! I am glad to know that you enjoyed your vacation in Cancun. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of it. We do our best to leave in your memory the most memorable and unique experience. I look forward to welcome you soon.
houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just returned back after a fabulous time during our 4 day visit .
Received. a very warm welcome when we arrived with coconut drink which leaves you with an after taste as it is probably made from canned cream of coconut , so that was a negative for me

Check in was easy , I am not a fan of the wrist band that you have to wear during your whole stay and a 75 dollar charge in case you lose it ....what !.they do try hard to sign you for a promotional talk and we felt they would not take a no for an answer after being told that we were interested.

Rooms
We had a ocean front suite with a spectacular ocean view on the 7th floor, the decoration of the room was very basic , the room was small and bathroom very snug . Most of the room was taken by a giant jacuzzi next to your bed which made sound like it was trying to fill up with water the whole night .Butler service is available but we found it a bit redundant .

Staff
I cannot find enough words to express that they are all amazing and try very hard to meet all your needs with a smile .Lucinda and Cesar on the beach were great , quick to meet any of your needs .I think they truly make you want to return back .

The quality and variety of food at all the 4 different restaurant did not disappoint us , however I have to mention my not so great experience at the French restaurant
We were celebrating my husbands 60th birthday and so I made reservation for the second seating at 8.15 pm ..after I made rather reservation I realized that we would not make it until 8.30 due to his spa treatments so I called to let them know that we will need to move it to 8.30.i did not think there would be any problem at all but instead I was told that they will hold the table only for 15 mins and will be forced to give it away and I am thinking give it away to who? Fearing that they may actually do that I went at 8,15 and sat by myself .There 7 tables that were empty and most of them were taken by 8.40 with 2 more that were not taken the whole evening .tThey made no attempt to acknowledge this special day for him .The courses were brought at lightening speed with not even few minutes between courses.

Spa
A must try , stay away from body scrubs .a total waste .You could do a better job yourself and spare 139 dollars.

Bell service is superb.we were stood up by a prepaid taxi and the hotel offered to drop us in their navigator at no charge .kudos to Fernando .
Do not in any circumstance use yellow cab service, .take the hotel recommendations

In short if you are seasoned travelers and expecting it to be a 5 star, this place may leave you some what disappointed especially if you not going to eat and drink a lot .if you want quality versus quantity this is not for you .

Room Tip: Avoid yellow cab service Ask for a ocean front room if you do not want a noisy jacuzzi , ask for o...
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank ellabella11
First of all allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your Le Blanc experience with me. Allow me to let you know that your feedback, is of high value for us, it is what motivates us to work hard every day. I have been in contact with you previously, and let me assure you that due to your valueble feedback, immediate actions have been taken to avoid future discontents on these matters. I hope you give us teh opportunity to show you the improvements made, on a near future.
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff is so attentive! They are what makes this place a step above other resorts. I applaud Marco and Victor in the spa. Leslie of public relations/guest services made sure everything was just right! Caesar ran all over the place to help us out down on the beach. Everyone was just great!

Room Tip: Make sure you get everything worked out with the reservation call center will booking, because it is...
4 Thank Paul J
It is amazing for me to know that you enjoyed the customer service provided at the resort. Marco, Victor , Leslie, and Cesar will be congratulated for the hard work done, during your stay. We all hope to welcome you once again!
Grand Rapids, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed with our 4 other friends for a week. We are palace members & this is by far the BEST! Service & food quality is fantastic. Top shelf drinks! Spa services were fantastic. Main pool fills up quick, but we had no problem on the 3rd floor terrace pool & beach & then by afternoon the Sun was perfect by the lagoon pool. Wait staff by threw lagoon pool were amazing! Would not recommend the romantic dinner....good food yes, but not worth the$50 you pay in taxes on the credits. All the other restaurants are just as good (if not better). You can't beat the ambiance of the beach though. Stay here...you won't regret it!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank rnjen05
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm late writing this review and the system is making me choose from a month in 2012 as the travel date... My husband and I were married in July 2009 and spent a lot of time researching beach resorts for our honeymoon. I couldn't be happier with the decision we ended up with. When we first arrived to the resort, we were greeted with flutes of coconut milk, flowers, and cucumber scented cool towels. We were escorted to a check-in desk where we were seated and got to relax through the overview of everything that was available to us. I mentioned during our check-in that I had never had a Pina Colada. Our check-in guy made a quick call to the bar, and within moments a Pina Colada arrived.

Everything about our stay was over the top fabulous. We stayed in an oceanview honeymoon suite. One wouldn't normally think they'd spend much time in their room, but we often took a break from the hot afternoon sun to nap before getting ready for dinner and the rest of the evening. I loved soaking in the jacuzzi tub after my naps, overlooking the ocean! Even the soaps and shampoo/conditioner were amazing, to this day the scent of Bvlgari Eau The Blanc (White Tea) takes me back to our honeymoon.

Part of our stay included a butler, and our butler couldn't be more friendly. He anticipated our wants and needs. He brought me cereal for late-night snacks, helped us book excursions, and never let us even touch the elevator button!

Food on the resort was top-notch, which is super important for an all-inclusive stay. I couldn't get over how delicious even the breakfast/lunch buffet looked. The friendly staff never let me carry my plate to my table, always pulled out chairs and came by frequently for beverage refills with a smile. The service in the other restaurants was stellar, as well. One would think the gourmet French restaurant would be a little stuffy, but the waiters never made you feel like a fish out of water if you didn't know what something was.

We spent most of our time in the main infinity pool. The bartenders were fabulous, happy to blend up a margarita on the spot, happy to make something new for you to try. We met some really great couples out there. Service on the beach didn't falter, either.

One day I spent 5 - count 'em, 5 - hours in the spa. It was truly a one of a kind experience! Even entering the space transports you into utter relaxation. A destination wedding party came during our stay, and the guys were even going on about how nice the spa was.

A year later we decided to return to Le Blanc to celebrate my 30th birthday. We came with another couple who was just as taken with the resort as we were.

Room Tip: I've only ever stayed in an oceanfront honeymoon suite - highly recommend it!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MJBOmaha_NE
It is so rewarding for me to know, that you chose us as host of such a special event such as your Honeymoon. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room ammenities, butler service, Spa facilities, infinity pool area, service provided by our bartenders, as well as our waiters at our different restaurants. I am glad you were abe to try your first piña colada at our resort, and liked it. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future.