Le Blanc Spa Resort
$668
$440
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $544/night.

6,418 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff is so attentive! They are what makes this place a step above other resorts. I applaud Marco and Victor in the spa. Leslie of public relations/guest services made sure everything was just right! Caesar ran all over the place to help us out down on the beach. Everyone was just great!

Room Tip: Make sure you get everything worked out with the reservation call center will booking, because it is next to impossible to change anything after the reservation is confirmed until you actually get to the resort, and that time is for fun not haggling about room location!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Paul J
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

It is amazing for me to know that you enjoyed the customer service provided at the resort. Marco, Victor , Leslie, and Cesar will be congratulated for the hard work done, during your stay. We all hope to welcome you once again!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed with our 4 other friends for a week. We are palace members & this is by far the BEST! Service & food quality is fantastic. Top shelf drinks! Spa services were fantastic. Main pool fills up quick, but we had no problem on the 3rd floor terrace pool & beach & then by afternoon the Sun was perfect by the lagoon pool. Wait staff by threw lagoon pool were amazing! Would not recommend the romantic dinner....good food yes, but not worth the$50 you pay in taxes on the credits. All the other restaurants are just as good (if not better). You can't beat the ambiance of the beach though. Stay here...you won't regret it!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank rnjen05
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I'm late writing this review and the system is making me choose from a month in 2012 as the travel date... My husband and I were married in July 2009 and spent a lot of time researching beach resorts for our honeymoon. I couldn't be happier with the decision we ended up with. When we first arrived to the resort, we were greeted with flutes of coconut milk, flowers, and cucumber scented cool towels. We were escorted to a check-in desk where we were seated and got to relax through the overview of everything that was available to us. I mentioned during our check-in that I had never had a Pina Colada. Our check-in guy made a quick call to the bar, and within moments a Pina Colada arrived.

Everything about our stay was over the top fabulous. We stayed in an oceanview honeymoon suite. One wouldn't normally think they'd spend much time in their room, but we often took a break from the hot afternoon sun to nap before getting ready for dinner and the rest of the evening. I loved soaking in the jacuzzi tub after my naps, overlooking the ocean! Even the soaps and shampoo/conditioner were amazing, to this day the scent of Bvlgari Eau The Blanc (White Tea) takes me back to our honeymoon.

Part of our stay included a butler, and our butler couldn't be more friendly. He anticipated our wants and needs. He brought me cereal for late-night snacks, helped us book excursions, and never let us even touch the elevator button!

Food on the resort was top-notch, which is super important for an all-inclusive stay. I couldn't get over how delicious even the breakfast/lunch buffet looked. The friendly staff never let me carry my plate to my table, always pulled out chairs and came by frequently for beverage refills with a smile. The service in the other restaurants was stellar, as well. One would think the gourmet French restaurant would be a little stuffy, but the waiters never made you feel like a fish out of water if you didn't know what something was.

We spent most of our time in the main infinity pool. The bartenders were fabulous, happy to blend up a margarita on the spot, happy to make something new for you to try. We met some really great couples out there. Service on the beach didn't falter, either.

One day I spent 5 - count 'em, 5 - hours in the spa. It was truly a one of a kind experience! Even entering the space transports you into utter relaxation. A destination wedding party came during our stay, and the guys were even going on about how nice the spa was.

A year later we decided to return to Le Blanc to celebrate my 30th birthday. We came with another couple who was just as taken with the resort as we were.

Room Tip: I've only ever stayed in an oceanfront honeymoon suite - highly recommend it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MJBOmaha_NE

It is so rewarding for me to know, that you chose us as host of such a special event such as your Honeymoon. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room ammenities, butler service, Spa facilities, infinity pool area, service provided by our bartenders, as well as our waiters at our different restaurants. I am glad you were abe to try your first piña colada at our resort, and liked it. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed for one week from 19-26 January and thought the hotel was great!

Easy direct flight with Virgin from the UK and a short 20 min car transfer to the hotel. I emailed the hotel in advance requesting an ocean view and we were warmly greeted by Joe the doorman and given cold towels and drinks as we checked in. We were upgraded to a partial ocean view room which was great 720, as it was pretty much full ocean view! The room was lovely and was kept immaculate by the regular housekeeping.

During our stay we used our resort credits which we found fairly easy to use as we booked on our first day for the trips/spa etc. If you left it until halfway through your trip to get organised you would probably miss out.

We did the Dolphin experience/wet and wild and whilst the dolphin trip was a fabulous experience, i wouldn't say it was the best organised trip ever with no explanation in advance of where you needed to go and how the day was arranged, Wet and Wild was simply awful! Rusty, empty, cold water... thankfully we only spent about an hour there. The dolphin experience was better than we expected, just off the pier at the Moon Palace hotel... which we disliked as it was simply enormous and the food in the restaurant and the ambiance was not a patch on Le Blanc.

Back at Le Blanc, the staff cannot be more helpful. No need to tip although we suspected that if we did so pool service might be a bit quicker.... The beach was really nice, nicer than we expected though the sea was always too choppy to swim and the red flag was always flying.

The restaurants at Le Blanc were all great but our favourite was the international as the atmosphere at night was fabulous, great music, candlelight and excellent waiters... thanks Roberto!

We also experienced a private dinner which couldn't be on the beach due to a rainy day but was rescheduled and held separately for us on an area near the pool and that was fantastic. The staff went out of their way to make it happen to make up for a misunderstanding and the food/staff were great... thanks again to Roberto who even remembered how we liked our steaks etc!

We weren't able to keep our room on our last day which was a shame but they did offer a hospitality room which was great and spotlessly clean and booked specifically for us with our luggage delivered etc... again great attention to detail.

The spa was fabulous and we each had 2 massages and used the sauna etc beforehand... all really nice and top quality.

Would we visit again - absolutely. It was WAY better than we expected and the service/cleanliness was top notch.

Thanks very much for a fab stay!!

Room Tip: ask for a high floor with partial or ocean view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Maldivesgirl

Thank you for taking the time to share your post with Trip Advisor followers. I am glad to see that you started to enjoy your stay since you were welcomed by Joel our doorman with our wet towel amenity. As I could see you were able to experience most of the services offered, as well as our restaurants specially our Blanc Internacional. Allow me to also thank you for the valuable feedback provided, regarding Wet & Wild. I look forward to welcome you soon, and present you the improvements made, due to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We just returned from Le Blanc last night, and was so sorry to see our trip come to an end. We had the best time once again, and the staff really went over and above our expectations. We had been here two years ago, and some of the staff remembered us being there before. I don't know if that was good or bad, but it was fun by all of us. I go every year with my sisters, and our best friends, on a girls trip in January, and we decided to go back to La Blanc this year, since it was one of our favorites. It was just like returning home. Marco in the restaurant, remembered us right away, and welcomed us every morning with a hug, and great service, along with our waiter, Fernando most mornings. I must admit the food was excellent this year, at all of the restaurants, and the desserts had improved immensely. More sweet like ours. We had to have two or three every time, because we couldn't decide which was better. We stayed on the eighth floor this year, in 827, and our butlers were great. Enrique was so nice, with his cute dimples, and aimed to please. They were both so friendly. We had our favorite waitresses out at the pool, and Ana, and Laura, are tops. Always busy doing something, but willing to keep the drinks coming, and whatever else we needed. They remembered us as well. We went to the spa, several times, for massages, facials, body scrubs, wraps, or just the use of the sauna, and steam room on occasion. Manicures, pedicures, fish eating your feet, it was all great. Armando was so nice in getting our appointments all set up for us. This was more of a relaxing trip for us, as we had done all the tours before when we were there. We went to the club upstairs at night for dancing, and karoke, and Lillian, and Fernando, were great up there too. We took their pictures, and they took ours. They even danced with us. So much fun was had by all. We will always remember this trip, and hope to see them all again when we return. I would recommend better night time entertainment though, or more variety.

Room Tip: We have always wanted ocean view, but I am told all the beds are king size, and not two doubles, so that hasn't worked for us, because of us all being friends, we have needed two beds, so I miss that. I wish some of them were two double, because we miss out. Other than that, our view over the Lagoon is great too, but that's where we stayed last time too.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nancy60805

I am glad to know that our staff members which are key at our Resort, were able to exceed your expectations once again, due to the attention to detail service provided. Allow me to let you know, that repetitive guests like yourself are not guests anymore, you are part of our Le Blanc family.Reason for which we work hard to improve the areas of opportunity the Resort has, to provide a better service for you. It fills me with joy to know that Marco, Enrique, Ana, Laura, Armando , Liliana and Fernando were part of this memorable experience. I truely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.