“LeBlanc Resort is amazing!”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 176 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The service, the ambience, the food, the views, the beach, all are just amazing! Our experience reminded us of the intimacy and personalized service we have experienced on small luxury cruise ships. We are planning a return visit very soon.

Room Tip: Lagoon view is great. Ocean view is also great. Not sure if there is a bad view from any room. The...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank ehutch1000
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

It is a true pleasure to know that your vacation with us was so enjoyable and the memories you’ve made here will bring you back to our resort in the future. We are looking forward to have you as our guests again for another memorable experience.

There are newer reviews for Le Blanc Spa Resort

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Amazing resort with the finest luxurious facilities and service. The rooms are beautiful.
We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite for the first 3 nights then went to visit temples and returned for another 3 nights as nothing else compared. We recommend the junior suites as they view the gorgeous beach and the hotel spa is one of the best we have visited around the world. The food and wine is great in all 5 restaurants including 24 hour room service which is all included. We would highly recommend Le Blanc to friends and family and anyone wanting a relaxing, luxurious, "no problemo" attitude in the Riviera Maya.

Room Tip: The Junior Suite. Level 1 is great as you don't need to use the lifts to access your room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiria P

Thank you very much for coming to Le Blanc to enjoy the relaxing and luxurious vacation with us. We all are very grateful for all your recommendations of our resort and all the suggestions to make every vacation a very special experience. On behalf of all our team, it will be an honor to welcome you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Most attentive staff ever. Bent over backwards to please us. Best beach I have ever been on life time. The people make the resort. This is definitly not a party place like some. This is a place centered around service. It is not huge and spread out it is smaller. The staff will do anything to please. I had a hell of a New York strip one morning at 4 am. Drinks or wine to your room. They set up a beach party for our company one night. They worked so hard! Each table had a waiter just for drinks. Not for young folks looking to get drunk. This place is service. To welcome our company they must have had 200 plus staff come into our confrence room to welcome and pledge to do anything they could to make this a 5 dimond stay. I guy hates to come home. Also my wife and i used the spa. All the ammenities of the spa are inluded, ie: steam bath, sauna, cold/ hot pools. Very nice

Room Tip: We had one that faced the ocean. The view was great. I would ask for that. We were 1st floor and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank RyanG714
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

It was a great pleasure to receive such a positive review, knowing that our service was a highlight of your stay. Please be sure that your comments are shared with all our team members as it contributes greatly to our enthusiasm, motivating us even more in our every day work. It will be an honor to welcome you back and have a pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have to start off by saying this is a very belated (and lengthy) review from my experience in July - my husband and I chose Le Blanc as the resort to get married at and with us came 50 of our closest family and friends. I had been to Le Blanc previously in February and had already told our guests how absolutely amazing of a resort it is, and worth every penny. When I traveled in February, it was with my mother, and I was curious how the level of service would be when we were accompanying a large group - it was exactly the same, personalized, attention to detail, the staff all going out of their way to do whatever they could for all of our guests! There were several times during breakfast and dinner that the staff went out of their way to set up an area for a large group of us to eat together, no questions asked. On the first night, some of our guests didn't have long pants and we tried to go to the Italian restaurant - since this is part of the dress code, they offered to serve us in the International restaurant with the Italian menu - very kind of them and it was much appreciated with no hassle.

I have to give a special review on my wonderful wedding coordinator, Diana. I had corresponded with her via leading up to the day, but we had not met in person and I wasn't quite sure what to expect - would all the plans we discussed be executed? We met the first day I arrived, went down to her office, and went over every detail of our welcome dinner, ceremony, and wedding reception - she knew everything! Every detail we had discussed, every item on the menu, etc...I was so relieved and was able to relax leading up to my wedding knowing I was in good hands. I have to add I had very specific details about what I did and did not want. I cannot say enough good things about Diana, she was truly the best. Our welcome dinner went off without a hitch - we hosted the event by the lagoon pool and everything was just perfect! Signature drinks, buffet, simple table decor as we requested - the banquet captain Menalio was attentive to our every need, checking with myself and my family to make sure all the guests were happy and letting us know he would be taking care of our reception the following night.

On the day of our wedding, a Friday evening, the weather looked gorgeous - I went into the spa to get my nails, hair and makeup done (all wonderful, I had a trial the day before and had no concerns, thank you to the spa for coordinating all the times with bridesmaids and mothers, there was quite a few of us!) After my photographer came and I had put on my dress, I found it had started raining...our reception was outside on the rooftop terrace and I immediately thought of all of the decorations that had already been set up being soaking wet. The rain stopped and I found out the staff had brought EVERYTHING inside, dried it off, and brought it back outside. Our ceremony went off without a hitch, just as we had planned, the officiant was wonderful, Diana oversaw that everything went smoothly.

After the ceremony and some pictures again, another thunderstorm! I was crushed, again, I thought of our reception being moved into the ballroom and had dreamed of the event taking place on the rooftop...after all my guests didn't travel all the way to Mexico to sit in a ballroom. I saw Diana and she assured me they had again moved the decorations inside and were drying everything off - she said they would have done this 3x!! When I say drying everything off, I mean the ground was soaking wet, several workers with towels making sure every inch of the ground and dancefloor were dry and safe for our guests. Finally the rain stopped and they moved the tables, chairs, flowers, everything back outside...virtually setting up for my wedding reception now 3x - I was so thankful my dream of having it on the rooftop was going to happen - this "rain plan" would not happen at many other resorts, I can assure you of that.

The dinner was DELICIOUS. We had shrimp and filet, all of our guests commented on how wonderful the filet was and 2 very hungry boys even requested seconds, which the staff did without question. We danced, the staff had a great time with entertaining and bringing us drinks and we moved into the bar afterwards to continue the party. What a wonderful evening that went off without a hitch!

If you a bride considering Le Blanc - this is the place to go! Trust me, I am type A and was worried about logistics and planning from afar and Le Blanc truly made it stress free and exactly as I had envisioned the day to go. Our guests had an amazing time and almost 6 months later are still talking about what a vacation of a lifetime it was.

The honeymoon suite, which we only got to stay in 2 nights unfortunately since we stayed with friends leading up to the wedding was breathtaking! All the rooms are gorgeous, even the most basic which I had stayed in previously. There is nothing more relaxing than coming back from a day in the sun, a great dinner, and relaxing in the jacuzzi that the butler has already prepared for you.

My only regret is I didn't get to take advantage of a massage and other spa services, as well as dinner on the beach since we were so busy with the wedding...which is why my husband and I are already planning our trip back this July for our anniversary!

Thank you Le Blanc, all the staff who took care of us and our guests, and especially Diana for all of your coordination in making July 20th a day we will NEVER forget for so many wonderful reasons. The resort is paradise and I cannot wait to be back!

Room Tip: Even the lagoon view rooms are beautiful - you can see the sun rise and set every morning and evenin...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Molly D

Thank you for taking your time to post this kind review of such a special occasion celebrated at Le Blanc in the company of your friends and family. It is always a great honor, taken with all the responsibility by our team, to ensure that nothing prevents our guests from enjoying these unique moments, memories of which will remain forever. We are fortunate to have team members, sharing one goal – to exceed expectations of our guests, and the pleasure is truly mine to congratulate Diana and the rest of the team for their excellent service. On behalf of all our staff, we are looking forward to welcome you back for the anniversary celebration, presenting the opportunity to enjoy our relaxing SPA, romantic dinner and other special touches which will make your trip very memorable. Please to not hesitate to contact us at Le Blanc for any arrangements in order to make this upcoming stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

An adults only, all inclusive hotel is a most wonderful way to spend a holiday!

There is one thing that this hotel cannot be faulted upon and that is the enthusiastic, charming and extremely hard working staff. One person stands out from the rest and that is Jesus in the International restaurant, absolutely nothing is too much trouble and all done with a lovely smile!

Our initial reaction on arriving at Le Blanc is that it lacks the 'wow' factor, the decor grows on you but the lobby area is all so white! The same is not true of the Spa, also the Italian and Oriental restaurants which are all beautifully decorated and wonderfully relaxing. The bedrooms are pleasant and well cleaned, the patio doors open but sadly not on to a balcony unless you are in one of the luxury rooms. The butler is anxious to do anything to make your holiday perfect. He is even happy to run the jacuzzi for you and provide the chilled champagne & rose petals ready for you coming in from the sunshine!

We enjoyed the food at all but the French restaurant which classes itself as french fusion offering only tasting menus with no opportunity for a la carte. The portion sizes were minute and the speed of service varied between lightning quick and very slow. A bit too nouveau cuisine!

We stayed at the hotel over the busy Christmas and New Year period, we were very impresssed that we were never made to wait for a table. The Oriental restaurant offers an impressive range of food with some particularly good sushi. Lunch at the International restaurant is a must, guests able to select their own protein and then watch as it is cooked to their specification - rib eye steak with lots of garlic and chilli, excellent! Overall I think we liked the Italian the best with an impressive selection of dishes. Desserts in all restaurants were excellent.

The entertainment and activities, or lack of them, is what contributes to it only receiving a 4 star rating. Sadly the sea is always very rough with the red flag flying for our entire visit, caused we understand by a sand bar off shore, thus dangerous swimming and no hope of watersports. Pool volleyball was advertised every day but unless 'Padre' (not a member of staff) was there to encourage people into the water guests were left to their own devices with no member of staff in evidence. Entertainment on New Years Eve was a live band who sadly played their own brand of music which was extremely difficult to dance to, the DJ on the otherhand was excellent but not on for long enough. The ballroom decoration was amazing.

The Spa is beautiful and you are able to spend a fair proportion of your resort credit there. A new introduction this year is that you have to pay tax when you use your credits, which can work out a bit pricy. You can use the jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms anytime without charge.

The other thing which impacted on our stay was that a very large convention group (200 approx)arrived for 5 days, the hotel tried to minimise the impact by arranging dinners and other activities but it meant the poor hotel staff were run off their feet attending to a mass of people in maroon shirts and thus the attentive service was compromised.

Overall this is a lovely hotel where you are made to feel very welcome. We will return in the future but will probably have only one week here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best views. Lagoon or ocean view - doesn't really matter. Jacuzzi in a fu...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for this review on your recent stay at our resort. It is my pleasure to know that the gourmet all inclusive adults only concept of Le Blanc Spa Resort meets your requirements for wonderful holiday, and in order to make every stay a unique experience, we do our best to create the most comfortable atmosphere and surrender our guests with luxurious relaxing ambience, providing the most attentive and courteous service. Your comments on the quality of service received and enthusiasm of our team are greatly appreciated, raising our motivation to work on improvements and get as close to perfection as possible. I would also like to take this opportunity to express my regret of the fact that there were few disappointing points which impacted your stay, I will be very grateful for the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and ensure that everything is up to your every expectation.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We are members of the palace resorts and for the first time my wife and I stayed at LeBlanc to celebrate New Years's Eve. We highly recommend this hotel to people that like top notch service.
EVERYBODY at the resort starting from the Doorman (Raul) that welcomes each guest with a warm smile and a cold, wet towel all the way to the General Manager which we had the pleasure of meeting in the lobby while he was making sure that everything was EXCEPTIONAL.

Food was fabulous, impeccable rooms,great spa (ask for Eva or Angelica for a great massage).
Definitely book the romantic dinner at the beach (Juan-Waiter gives great service).
All restaurants were lovely but we enjoyed the French one which consisted of a Pre-Fix 9 course menu with wine selection for each course from the Sommelier (They have a classic menu, a seafood menu or a vegetarian menu to choose from).
Your room will be cleaned 3 times a day,they have a pillow menu and they provide petits fours every night, breakfast served in your room can be ordered the night before.
Bathroom supplies like shampoo,conditioner,body lotion etc.. are provided by BULGARY.
Ihome alarm clock next to your bed to charge your iPhone or Ipad.
Unlimited calling to the USA.
Each floor has a Butler that consistently asks if there is anything they can do for you.They set up the room jacuzzi and the room with different types of aroma therapy scents.

We have visited The Ritz Carlton and the JW Marriott in CanCun and by far this is the best hotel.
This hotel is Adults only,All inclusive and even though tips are included the exceptional service provided by the staff will make you want to leave extra.

This hotel is the true meaning of what HOSPITALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE means!
Keep up the good work and we will see you very soon.

Room Tip: Ocean view - the higher the better!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank 2Hard2please
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you very much for giving us this pleasure of welcoming you to Le Blanc for the first time during the magical season of New Year Holidays. Your recommendations are highly appreciated, as there is nothing as rewarding as to know that our attention to the smallest details, personalized service and desire to make every moment very memorable, made your trip the one to remember. I am glad to know that within Le Blanc you found everything for the most relaxing and exquisite vacation and we will be honored to offer you the same quality of service on your future visits to your new home on shores of Caribbean Sea.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

LeBlanc Spa and resort was a wonderful experience for my girlfriend and I. It is a very modern and simple yet luxurious decor. The rooms are gorgeous marble, have a nice jacuzzi in them and great views of the beach. The pool has a great swim up bar that was never too packed. This is just a visually stunning place. The beach is a bit shallow, and the waves were very strong, which I thought was great. The one important thing to remember here is whatever you desire, just ask, and they will make it happen. You can choose different pillows, different scents in your room, have your butler pack and un-pack your bags, have lunch served to you on the beach. I loved their spa, it is an amazing experience. You can do the hydro-therapy without having to pay - please make sure you check this out. Their are a few different food choices, and the breakfast buffet in the morning was great as well. This is a quite, luxurious place. We kept to ourselves for the most part and no one bothered us. Wake up early to reserve a bed by the pool and relax there all day. If you are looking for a luxurious vacation to just lounge, and have your every whim fulfilled this is it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike C

Thank you for sharing the experience lived at Le Blanc with the readers of Trip Advisor, describing it in such wonderful terms, which reflect the quality of relaxation we offer to our guests. It is my sincere pleasure to know that our resort could impress you with its décor, comfort and more over, impeccable service aiming to anticipate your every desire,fulfilling a remarkable, luxurious yet romantic vacation. We will be looking forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you back in the nearest future.