“Thanks AGAIN we'll be BACK!”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Toronto, Canada
“Thanks AGAIN we'll be BACK!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our second trip to Leblanc, and attended with a group of friends to celebrate some milestones. The first time we stayed here we had a quiet couples vacation, this time we returned with a group. Leblanc is great for romance, or spending time with friends.The place has changed slightly in the past two years, but nothing too negative to mention! The food is absolutely wonderful, the rooms/resort/grounds and Spa are stunning! The people working here are wonderful, and it was great to see some friendly faces, that remembered us like Lucinda, Luis, Mario... the list goes on.

We had a blast meeting so many relaxed people from all over the US/Canada etc...

We had some great laughs in the karaoke Bar a couple nights we were there!

The food and wine selection is excellent, our group of 9 had one meal in the french restaurant, that would have easily cost $2000 in a fine dining restaurant in any city that we have been to.

The resort credits were great, and we found ourselves upgrading wine on the final two nights, just to spend the credits. The $500 spa credits went a long way, my wife was able to have 3 massages, and a seaweed wrap for that cost.

I have read people complaining about the credits... if you read the conditions, there will be NO surprises.

This place reminded us of how comfortable a hotel, and the people there can make you feel, while conveying a genuine caring attitude.

No matter what the price is to stay here, it is worth every penny.

For anyone that writes a negative review of Leblanc...The only explanation i can think of is... They have lost touch with reality! There is NOWHERE in the world that they will be happy!

Thanks again Leblanc, we will return again next year, and the year after that...! It will truly be MY PLEASURE to spend my vacation dollars in beautiful Cancun, at Leblanc!!

Room Tip: Ocean View is best, but if you want a cheaper rate, the lagoon view is also beautiful
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank JAL0001
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
On behalf of our entire team allow me to thank you for speaking so highly about Le Blanc Spa Resort. It is my pleasure to know that you had the opportunity to enjoy all of our services to the fullest. I am glad that the quality of our food, our room accommodations, our spa facilities and specially the unique and professional service provided by our staff made of our stay one to remember. At Le Blanc we truly treasure our guests loyalty! Lucinda, Mario Luis and I look forward on having the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,623)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sausalito, California
Reviewed November 4, 2012

There isn't much to say that every other review here isn't saying. This resort is the perfect vacation if you want to relax, be spoiled and eat great food. My favorite part of the rooms is the aromatherapy menu. How I live without the eucalyptus aromatherapy everyday is beyond me. We also love the list of DVDs that are delivered to your room. The perfect end to a day of doing nothing. The only downside is that the wi-fi in the room is horrible. But free calls to the US is definitely a bonus.

All of the restaurants are great. It is kind of annoying that the French restaurant requires reservations but it is my least favorite so not that big of a deal. Breakfast was our favorite meal because our favorite servers worked that shift. Luis and Isabel both remembered us from last year which really makes you feel at home. It doesn't hurt that Isabel makes a mean omelet as well! We were so obsessed with the risotto from the Italian restaurant that we asked if we could get it for room service and it was there in 30 min even though it isn't on the room service menu. Now that is service!

The beach is always perfect. It is so nice to not have to worry about getting a chair and the beach service is excellent.

Le Blanc has a fabulous spa as well. My massage was perfect and the attendants thru the process are great. I noticed that they recently added the fish spa to the salon which is super cool.

My only recommendation is that they open the lounge earlier on days with big sporting events. I was forced to watch the Giants playoff games in my room which is just not as fun. Other than that, it continues to be my favorite resort in Cancun.

Room Tip: They are all great!
4 Thank MissBabblicious
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I am very glad to see from your review, how many positive emotions and really nice and relaxing memories you were able to take from your vacation at Le Blanc Spa Resort. All your complimentary comments and suggestions add to our motivation, encouraging us to make our most in order to exceed the highest expectations of our guests. Allow me to thank your loyalty, at Le Blanc our guests loyalty is our number one priority. You will give us the true pleasure by returning for another relaxing holiday with us and we all here are hoping that it will be very soon!
Colorado Springs Colorado
Reviewed November 4, 2012

All of the glowing reviews regarding the Le Blanc are spot on!....The food in all of the restaurants is very good, my wife and I liked the French and Italian the best. These two restaurants are so good we never ate in the International for dinner. Breakfast in the international (buffet) is very good, much better quality than what we have had at other all inclusives. The Butler service really makes this resort special, we had aromatherapy in our rooms each day, took advantage of the baggage unpacking service and had a shirt ironed while we were there. Our Butler Bruno also ran our in room spa with rose pedals, chocolates and a bottle of champagne on our honeymoon night. This was after we had the romantic dinner on the beach which consisted of a 6 course steak and lobster tail meal with a bottle of Motet Chandon champagne. Guillermo the head bartender is a professional mixologist, Each evening at 5:00 PM there was a wine tasting, martini making or tequila tasting complementary of the Le Blanc, there was also flaming mexican coffee provided at the lobby bar each evening. My wife and I had a couples massage which was the best massage I have ever had. You can take advantage of the Hydrotherapy (dry-wet sauna whirlpool) each day as a member at no extra charge. All of the servers, waiters, butlers in this resort are very courteous and professional. They seem to enjoy ensuring each patrons experience is first class and enjoyable. We will be back next year. My hats off to the management and employees at this resort who make the Le Blanc a five-star experience!

2 Thank michmartin6
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Allow me to thank you for your complimentary comments regarding the services and quality of food you enjoyed while staying with us. I have already shared your comments with the managers of the different areas that made of your stay a memorable one. I am glad to know that you were able to enjoy our serene ambience, facilities, services and activities designed to pamper our guests. We all do hope that you will be returning soon to enjoy the beauty of our Caribbean sea as well as another romantic and memorable getaway.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I went to Leblanc with my husband for our 20th anniversary. The place is beautiful , we felt so welcome and right at home. Its an all inclusive resort located right on the beach. The rooms are super clean and big with breathtaking views of the ocean. You can order your food to your room and we had a private butler in our floor. Went to the bar few times to sample some of the best Mexican tequilas. The spa is fabulous with very talented professionals. We had a amazing vacation/anniversary here. I hope to come back one day soon.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home and guarantee that your future stay is excellent, surrounded by a relaxing atmosphere and warm professional service provided by our team. Allow me to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be hosts of your 20th anniversary, and at the same time for sharing with Trip Advisor readers your positive experience.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We just returned from a wonderful week at Leblanc with friends. We all can't wait to go back! The staff is outstanding - there is nothing they wouldn't do to make us comfortable! When our friends asked the butler if he might have their mattress turned over, he had it replaced with a new one! All of the restaurants are 1st class, and the servings are ample - no chance of going hungry! I don't think there is a had location in the place. Our room faced west, so we had beautiful sunsets over Cancun Lagoon and views of the city in the distance. Best pedicure I ever had. All of the spa therapists were very good. The bars were all stocked with top shelf liquor. The only complaint we had; the week ended too soon!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for choosing Le Blanc Spa Resort as your destination for your previous vacation. We are glad to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us, due to the quality of the food, spa services, and room accommodations provided. We are looking forward to welcome you home soon.
Tamarac, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Words cannot explain the phenomenal time we experienced at Le Blanc. My husband & I celebrated our 15th anniversary. It was our first time in Cancun & it will definitely not be the last. The staff was great & catered to all our needs. We hardly left the resort. It was a very peaceful ambiance. The food was great in all the restaurants but we spent alot of time in the International one only because we enjoyed the staff's company. The managers & chefs of the restaurants always visited our table. Loved it!

3 Thank L0urde5
It is always such an honor to be part of such a special event as your 15th anniversary was. Thank you very much for your preference and opportunity given to serve you an try to make this unique experience as special and memorable as it could be. I am very glad to know that, this was your first time but not your last in Cancun; we look forward to be at your service during your future visit.
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Le Blanc is what every resort should be. I have nothing but praise for their staff (they went above and beyond to exceed our expectations), facilities (stunning, you owe it to yourself to get a spa treatment), grounds (white sand and enchanting vistas... need I say more), and food (it's an all-inclusive with tons of variety and food you actually want to eat).

This is hands down the best resort I have ever been to.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jogouraige
It was a pleasure to receive these complimentary comments about your recent stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort, thank you for sharing your review with us and all Trip Advisor followers. Thank you again for such an encouraging review, we hope to welcome you soon!