“Great service and place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Blanc Spa Resort

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 181 Hotels in Cancun
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great service and place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The service at this resort is second to none. I have traveled extensively and have never had a level of service like this at any hotel or resort. That this is an all inclusive makes it even more amazing.

The pool features a swim-up bar with attentive bartenders serving top shelf liquor. The Spa is world class. The restaurant service is something you have to experience. Luis was our favorite.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yesyes77
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
It is a true honor to receive feedback from such an experienced traveler as yourself and it is of great pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and we met your expectations in different ways. I am very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is rewarding to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible. I will personally make sure Luis is congratulated. We look forward to welcoming you back in Le Blanc Spa Resort very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,589)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

The best I have experienced in Mexico . Have stayed at secrets maroma, vine, sun palace and excellence cancun.
Highlights
. Service is out of this world
. Decent wine by the bottle in al
. Butler - what a treat !
. Food - excellent
. Spa - amazing and included in al
. Resort credit - fantastic , used for spa treatments , romantic dinner on beach, upgraded wine .
. Resort more expensive than others but when u factor everything you get in it is better value for money . ( u now have to pay tax on this - we did not )

Negatives
. Poor communication with room requests per arrival . We dId not get what we requested
. Very limited freash fruit available at the bar for cocktails .

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank bronwynLondon
Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you have experienced and it is of great reward to know that your stay in Le Blanc Spa Resort resulted the best experience in Mexico. I am pleased to know you enjoyed our personalized service, wide variety of wine selection, delicious food and our luxurious Spa. I am also delighted know you could take advantage of our Resort credit and could use it to make your stay even more comfortable and unique. I truly appreciate and will take into consideration the negative points you mentioned and will make sure they are improved. We are waiting for your return and for the opportunity to pamper you again in the future.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was my first time in Cancun but not my first time at a 5 star resort. Simply stated, this place rocks.

The food: incredible. I read some reviews from before stating the food was just "ok". The food at all of their restaurants was top-notch, especially the French restaurant, so I have no clue how even the most elite food snob could find something to complain about. Seriously, it was in the same league as 5-star NYC or SF spots.

The service: Killer. Everyone was friendly, everything was done "with pleasure", room service is 24 hours a day, drinks can be ordered on the beach, you have a staff member on every floor to take care of immediate needs, and you'll have a hard time not becoming friendly with at least one of the bartenders (they're that awesome).

The room: Impeccable! Double headed shower with body sprays, 10 different types of pillows you can order, a hot tub in the room itself (yes, you read that right), a full bar of liquor (not those airplane bottles, either), comfortable bed, sweet ocean view (depending on your room selection obviously). Loved it.

The resort: Clean, elegant, well designed, awesome spa (got my first massage = fantastic), best gym I've ever seen at a resort, infinity pool with in-pool bar, multiple other pools, large hot tub with ocean view, no kids allowed = so nice, aforementioned exceptional service and food options. Honestly, it doesn't get much better.

The only thing I will say is that you will get a mildly aggressive sales pitch about getting a VIP package, which is not a time share but some other form of going on a 90 minute tour and signing up for something. Honestly, I had only 3 days to spend there so we politely said we just wanted to enjoy our limited time, declined the tour, and I zoned out during the remainder of the pitch. I'm sure for some people in a different circumstance this is well worth the time, but that pool bar and sunshine were calling my name so my mind was anywhere but that brief meeting.

Bottom line: All I've done since I got back to work/school is fantasize about going back. Tuesday morning was a rude awakening back to reality. Even the most difficult to please, most critical guests will have trouble finding anything to complain about at Le Blanc

Room Tip: Splurge on the ocean view!
4 Thank Nomadic O
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing with us the experience lived at Le Blanc Spa Resort. It is our pleasure to know that only 3 days spent with us left such a wonderful memories and your overall experience was close to perfect. Your comments, provided in your detailed review are very valuable to us and it keeps us focused as its importance is priceless in an effort to provide comfort and relaxing moments to our guests. It was a true pleasure to know you could also enjoy our food variety and gourmet cuisine, as we strive to satisfy even the most demanding palates. We hope to welcome you back again for another outstanding vacation with us.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a ten night stay at Le Blanc and I have to say we have been treated like superstars! We have travelled a fair bit but have never been anywhere so fabulous. From the cleaning staff to the waiters to the butlers everyone was so friendly and genuine and worked extremely hard to make our stay very special. Thank you so much and can't wait to see you all again next year.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Lisa-j-kelly
Allow me to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your kind review, shared with all Tripadvisor followers. I was truly happy to learn that you felt pampered by the attentive service and have taken many great memories of this vacation with you. It will be an honor to welcome you back to Le Blanc Spa Resort next year.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have just returned from a 10 night holiday to le blanc. I have never been anywhere as lovely as this place. The staff are amazing & cannot do enough for you, we had a royal honeymoon suite with a double jacuzzi bath over- looking the ocean which was fabulous. The food is also brilliant, we found the oriental resteraunt to be our favourite & David the manager there is excellent with a fantastic team- they made our last night really special. Overall excellent food, service and overall hotel, we would recommend to all!!

Room Tip: Royal honeymoon with an ocean view or corner suites are slightly larger with 2 windows.
1 Thank Julie H
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
It is our pleasure to know that 10 days spent at Le Blanc Spa Resort left such a wonderful memories and your overall experience with us was close to perfect from the very beginning and throughout your entire stay .I was delighted to know you enjoyed our food variety, especially our Oriental restaurant and I was pleased to know that our staff made your last night a memorable experience. I will make sure to pass your comments and congratulate our Oriental restaurant manager David for his excellent service. We couldn’t ask for other reward then such a feedback, stating that your experience was excellence in every way, which gives you confidence to recommend our service.
East Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Where to begin. My wife and I traveled 10/1 to 10/8 on our honeymoon. We decided to travel here because of tripadvisor and it is safe to say it the best decision we made. After the check in process which was smooth and quick Bruno a butler that was only on our floor that day (Room 412) Showed us the ins and outs of the resort and after showing how everything worked offered to unpack our bags for us so we could begin enjoying Le Blanc. My wife was a little apprehensive but once she realized that it was our turn to be pampered we left the room only to come back to find everything folded and placed perfectly in the drawers and all my dress clothes and her sun dresses hanging perfectly in the closet. Enrique and Fernando were our butlers the rest of the trip. 10/10 guys wow everything we needed was taken care of Enrique was there during the day and helped us set and cancel numerous activities. I had a package delivered to our room and they made sure it got there the minute it arrived. When I complain that the wifi was weak in the room I had a booster in less then 5 min. One night we could hear a dripping leak in the wall. Fernando had the wall cut open the leak fixed and the replastered before we could get back from dinner. That was an OH MY moment we thought we'd be switching rooms. Nope it was fixed in an hour. Enrique packed our bags for us the day we left so we could go get a last meal and say good bye to all the people we met. Again Top Notch guys you were the best.

The Pools are perfection pristine conditions and I watched the pool cleaner work every morning he was maticilous with everything he did. Even rolled the house perfectly haha. Lucinda and Sara are amazing. Chris was also very good. Every morning when I walked out that front door Lucinda was quick with a wave and had our two chairs set up immediately. Sara and Chris, I know I already forgetting names, where always there for us to get us drinks (we had plenty)

The bartenders were top notch Nestor has a great crew. The Fabians, Ivan!!, Reynaldo, Javier, etc were the best even putting up with us honeymooning couples a few days getting rowdy.
Gerard the wine expert was expectational and our waiters in the Italian and Oriental were great. Our waiter in the oriental restaurant also doubled as the Mayan coffee maker that day was phenomenal.

Now to My two new best friends Alan and Javier up at the brick oven pizza and INt'l. Mr. Jackson you were awesome and the champion misses you already.

Marco your international restaurant exactly what you need for breakfast and lunch your smile and conversation made it even better. May the views always amazing for you my friend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your great review and especially for your kind comments about our staff, it's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. I was delighted to know our staff made you feel comfortable and assisted you in every detail during your stay with us. I will personally congratulate and reward Enrique, Fernando, Lucinda ,Sara,Chris, Fabians, Ivan!!, Reynaldo, Javier, Gerar and Alan. We really appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Le Blanc Spa Resort.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Le Blanc! Beware because after you go to Le Blanc you won't want to go anywhere else! The service is simply the best you will ever get. I especially loved Cesar and Ana who took care of us on the beach and at the pool....all I can say is Wow! Also, make sure you visit Katia for booking your spa and excursions. She is awesome and so extremely helpful, I don't know what we would have done without her. The spa is world class and the best I have ever experienced. All treatments (and I had many:) were amazing. Make sure you see Patricia for a massage or facial! The hotel was one of the cleanest I have ever seen. I even saw them shampooing couches in the lobby areas!! Aromatherapy in all the hallways and common areas put you in a constant state of balance and happiness. If you want to relax with your significant other and be treated like a rock star for the week then you must visit Le Blanc. You definitely will not be disappointed! This place totally took the sting out of turning 40:) One more thing...make sure you get a higher oceanfront floor for a great view. We were on the 7th floor and it was perfect!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views of the ocean!
2 Thank Shells72
Andreas S, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thank you very much for such an appreciative review, especially for your kind comments about our staff. I will personally make sure that Cesar, Ana, Katia and Patricia are congratulated. In Le Blanc Spa Resort our goal is to make our guests feel relaxed and comfortable which is achieved by giving attentive service and maintaining elegant ambiance. It is a true pleasure you enjoyed our spa and gave us an opportunity to spoil and pamper you during your vacation in Cancun. We are looking forward to having you as our guest again and make every effort to exceed your expectations.