“Truly a Diamond:”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This was the first time my wife and I stayed at the Le Blanc, could not praise it enough.

For many years, my sister-in-law kept telling us about this unique hotel on the Cancun Carribbean beach how wonderful the service, surrounding and overall experience has been for her and her husband.

Well, we experience first hand now, and will recommend this hotel to all that we know. It was a pleasure staying there, and who ever trained the staff members, should get an award as other hotels should be judge by.

Thanks for spoiling us!!!

There was nothing that a staff member would do to make this claim true. We personally like to thank everyone from the General Manager, the butlers and housekeeping on our floor, the gym instructor for spin classes, the chefs, waiters at each restaurant, pool areas, and not least the unbelievable massages for body, back and facialat the spa.

Also, a special thanks to Ramon and Emlio the drivers who pick us up at the airport for smooth sailing to and from the hotel.

What a vacation

Bravo for making our vacation a true vacation and worry free!

We will be back as soon as we can - our goal is to at least come there once a year!!!

Room Tip: There truly are not any bad rooms, depending on if you want Ocean View or Lagoon View
3  Thank Carlobos
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thank you for allowing us to welcome you to our resort and make your first Le Blanc vacation such a memorable experience. It is always a pleasure to receive such an acknowledgment and motivational comments on the work, we all are putting our soul into; without a doubt your feedback is the source of inspiration that permits us to success in our desire to exceed the expectations. We hope you will always think of Le Blanc as your home away from home and will come back on many future occasions. Once again thank you for your kind words and generous recommendations of our service!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Le Blanc was the most peacful and relaxing vacation I have ever had. I just returned from a 7 night stay and I already want to return. The level of luxury and pampering is incredible and all of the services and ammenities exceed excpectations. The food and drinks are amazing as well as the spa and salon. All staff members provided outsanding service, no exceptions! Words can't describe how much of a wonderful experience this was...you just need to find out for yourself!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Johannae1977
Andreas S, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for being our guest and giving us the pleasure to serve you. It is greatly satisfying to know that you could experience a luxurious and relaxing vacation with us, due to the incredible service provided by our staff members. Thank you again for sharing your kind review, we all are looking forward to have the opportunity to host you once again.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hi all that read this i'll keep it short and sweet. This place is the Best any one that has had a bad time here go back i could not fault it. I stay in some of the best hotels in the world and this is one of them. food i'll give 6.5-7 but still great imm just love food. I think most will say food here would be 8-9. If you are thinking of booking and looking for a hotel don't wast your time on the web just book this and be done. You will not be unhappy. service 10 location 10. just get a high floor

Room Tip: any thing on a high floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brendan o

Thank you for recommending Le Blanc Spa Resort to the readers that review Trip Advisor, It is of great reward to receive such comments that compliment our service, location and the experience we provide. It will be an honor to welcome you back for another pleasurable holiday at Le Blanc.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My partner and myself came here for 5 nights after 7 nights on the Riveria Maya on 2 different friends recommendations.. we were not disappointed . From the minute you arrive you are spoilt.. A flower for me and a ice cold coconut milk followed by a heated neck and shoulder bean bag. We had a lagoon view and whilst I was a bit disappointed not to have a sea view the evening sunsets were beautiful.. The room was clean and the mini bar very well stocked.. Food was of a very high standard in whatever restaurant you ate.. Staff were attentive maybe overso at breakfast!! Thank you to Aqualino and Marco in main restaurant at breakfast and lunch..our butlers were great and next time we will install the "butler app"

spa was great evening entertainment patchy but you can entertain yourselves

We have made great friends and Got to hold one day old turtles... We will be back... Thank you

Room Tip: Sea or lagoon you get to see the Crocs at the back
2  Thank ddsmithLondon

It is a pleasure for me to know that your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort exceeded your expectations; our number one priority is always to make each and every guests stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Thank you for your specific comments about Aquilino and Marco, I assure you that they have been already congratulated for the excellent service delivered. I look forward on welcoming you back to enjoy our spa facilities, food variety and every little detail we have to offer.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This hotel has the BEST staff , they never stop working, they are constantly at your side helping you or serving you , amazing . The food in this hotel is top class quality food, I have eaten things I would never ate back home. The rooms are amazing too. I don't know what to say , AMAZING PLACE.

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank You for speaking so highly of our team and the quality of service we provide. Your comments about the food in our resort are very rewarding as we always try to impress our guests with variety of options and gourmet selections of our five specialty restaurants. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back. Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case if we could be of any assistance with pre-arrival arrangements.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Myself, my partner and my parents have just returned from a week at Le Blanc Spa Resort and all us were overwhelmed at how great this hotel and especially it's staff are!

I have been a long haul airline flight attendant for 15yrs and have stayed in some amazing hotels all over the world, but this hotel is something else! And what is it that makes it so amazing? ... THE STAFF! The staff are incredible - so warm, genuine and attentive. The service is spectacular on no level I have ever experienced before. Nothing is too much trouble. You are treated like ROYALTY!

The Hotel Rooms:

Lovely - very comfortable and spacious. A fully stocked free mini bar which is replenished daily. Great guest toiletries by Bvlgari. Big jacuzzi in the room and you can even request aromatherapy pillows. 24hr room service (with a wide choice of food available). Every floor has a Butler on duty. On our floor (the 6th), we had Antonio and Carlos who were both great - so pleasant and courteous and always asking if there was anything we needed.

The Restaurants:

This was the other WOW factor - not only was the service itself fantastic, but also was the food and drink. The food is to die for! The international restaurant (the main restaurant) ~ lovely big choices of steak. We also used the Italian restaurant, the French restaurant and the Asian restaurant (Leonardo was the brilliant waiter that looked after us in there). The choice of food and the quality was first class. One thing that stood out for me was - if you asked for a glass of wine - you never got just a glass - they always brought the bottle over for you!
During the day we used the pool on the 3rd floor Terrace where the Pizza restaurant was - a quiter spot than the main pool, but we loved it. For 3 days we had the same waiter serve us all day and I have to say, we all said, our waiter JAVIER was the best waiter of the week! What a lovely man - he couldn't do enough for us and he really made us feel special (thank you Javier!). All in all, the food and drink is fantastic! - I gained 10 pounds in a week! (but my goodness, it was worth it!) haha.

We were lucky enough to have the room credits of $1500 which I was told is coming to an end at the end of the year which is a real shame. We used them to have a romantic meal on the beach for 2 where you drink Moet Champagne and eat steak and lobster - lovely - glad we did it, but one thing we all said .... it was a bit TOO dark down there to eat ... although dim lighting is romantic, it was so dark you could hardly see what you were eating! (only downside). We also used the credits to swim with the dolphins, have a pedicure, a facial and a back massage. All of the extras and excursions were arranged for us by the hotel employee KATIA - we were very impressed with her - such a warm, bubbly, pleasant lady that really went out of her way to help us.

I cannot praise The Le Blanc and it's staff enough. I can totally understand why it proudly holds the number 1 position on Tripadvisor and it is VERY much deserved! I will definitely be recommending the hotel to many more people and I will be definitely be coming back again one day. My new favourite hotel in the world! =)

Room Tip: Request sea view!
6  Thank DJWK

I can not thank you enough for all the warm words you found to describe our resort but also our staff members . I am very glad you could visit our resort with your family and you could enjoy this quality time together surrounded by peaceful atmosphere , courteous service, and comfortable facilities. Thank you for recognizing the outstanding effort of Antonio, Carlos, Javier and Katya. I will be pleased to congratulate them. Your recommendations are highly appreciated by all our team and we are looking forward to welcome you to your new home away from home.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had another wonderful 7 day vacation at Le Blanc. The greatest couples only resort in Cancun. If you love a relaxing spa vacation this is your spot. The hotel has excursions available but we didn't want to leave the resort. The food is fantastic but is trumped by the great quality of service. Staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy and well taken care of. Be sure to bring a collar shirt and pants to go to the nice restaurants for dinner. Only one restaurant allows shorts for dinner. Grouper is fantastic in every restaurant and in every recipe.
Perks for members and non-members vary and sometimes it is difficult to understand which perk applies to you and which one doesn't. Try and read thru everything to know what perks you have with your vacation.
The cost is high - but it is one I will be willing to pay again for such great service.
Make sure to see Pablo in the men's spa after a workout. His hydrotherapy (free for guests) service is wonderful. From sauna, steam and jacuzzi, all the way to drying your swim suit for you - Pablo takes you throw step by step and won't let you lift a finger.

Room Tip: The beach view rooms are a little more expensive (if you want to sit in your jacuzzi and see the oce...
1  Thank Cliff W
Andreas S, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

First of all allow me to thank you for sharing such a favorable review on Le Blanc with all the readers of Trip Advisor. It has given me a pleasure to know that our serene adult only ambiance and high quality of service made your vacation a truly memorable one. Thank you for sharing the details that many travelers may find useful such as the dress codes for our restaurants and the benefits of the hydrotherapy facilities. Pablo has already been congratulated for his exceptional service, and I assure you that the level of motivation raised by your comments is highly appreciated.
I look forward to welcome you back on a near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cancun
Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
#7 of 177 in Cancun
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Excellence Playa Mujeres
#2 of 7 in Playa Mujeres

Been to Le Blanc Spa Resort? Share your experiences!