“Polite, friendly, exceptional service”

Le Blanc Spa Resort
Ranked #1 of 175 Hotels in Cancun
United States
“Polite, friendly, exceptional service”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

There are lots of reviews here telling you how great this place is, so I'm going to try to focus on some of the less talked about things. Oh yeah, and what those other 5 star reviewers say... ditto, this place is fantastic.

So there's a couple things that might be different about us than your average traveler. First we are a gay couple, and second we eat mostly a vegan diet. Two more things that resort handled very well. I don't really need to say much of anything about the gay thing. If you're gay and worried about going here, stop worrying and book the trip. The staff never blink an eye or make you feel different than any of their other guests. We actually traveled with another gay couple, and during our stay there, we saw 2 other gay couples. So you might not be the only one's there, but even if you are, you'll still have an awesome time.

Food... so if you're vegetarian or vegan or have other special dietary needs, don't worry you'll find something to eat here. If you don't see anything on the menu, don't worry at all. Just ask and you shall receive. We found it best to ask the guys in the black shirts, you can ask your waiter, but you'll probably end up talking to one of the guys in black anyway. They will take care of you. One night they surprised us and made a special meal for us without us even asking. They really go out of there way to make your visit the best. We are not "foodies" by any means, but we do like to eat at a nice place every now and then, and we thought the food here was great. I know there are some reviewers that go on and on about how the food at all inclusive resorts is not the best thing they ever ate, and for them I say... then don't stay at an all inclusive resort!

Turtles... we got to help release newly hatched baby sea turtles into the water. They did this on 3 nights when we were there, so make sure you ask if you visit during turtle hatching season.

The spa. Aaahh, the spa. I wish I was there right now. The area for men included lockers, dry sauna, steam room, hot tub, warm pool, cold pool, showers and relaxation lounges. There is also a co-ed area they take you into to where you wait for your treatment that is right out of a magazine. The massage treatments we had were great. There was one area that they need to improve on in the spa though and that was the towels. The towels felt like a dead sea sponge. If you want to exfoliate great, you're in luck! But, if you're just trying to dry off, make sure you don't have too bad of a sunburn first.

If you're still trying to decide whether or not to go, let me tell you that we've stayed at a lot of places in Cancun and this one provides the best service by far. The rooms are great, the pools are great, there's a lot of beach area, the food is great, the drinks are great (Guillermo, muchas gracias por la Soy Coconut Martini), everything is great... just go already! Maybe we'll see you there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Andreas_mx, Gerente at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Thank you very much for your review, we all highly appreciate your recommendations of our Resort. I am glad to know that professional and attentive service of Le Blanc team made you feel comfortable and cared and turned your vacation into pleasant and relaxing experience, leaving a lot of wonderful memories. We all will be honored to become your home away from home in sunny Cancun and warmly welcome you back in the future

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,648)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Hello all. Just got back from Cancun last night and I have to say Le blanc was everything I have heard/read about. Location is great. About a 5 min walk to the night clubs. Basic is pretty much right across the street but that is the closest club. We did have to move our room because of that night club.
Because we did have to move from a double to a king that was not the most comfortable since there were 4 of us but they made every effort to accommodate us by removing a table and chairs to fit 2 rollaways.
SERVICE - IT IS THEIR PLEASURE. You will leave the resort saying that. Everyone is so nice and so helpful. You don't need to leave the beach ever (bathroom breaks only) because they are always there seeing what they can do for you.
FOOD - The one thing I hate about all inclusive is the food but this property's food was divine. Shrimp risotto was sooo good. Be prepared for a very long dinner though because each course at every restaurant is brought out separately. About 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Only 3 recommended improvements - (1) When we had to move from Floor 5 to Floor 3 is was supposed to be an upgrade but I wanted our 5th floor butlers. They were so good, Floor 3 not so much or not as helpful. (2) There is one girl who works the front desk and I don't know if the language barrier or if she is just not as helpful but there was more than 1 instance that we just couldn't get a lot of help from her. (3) Resort Credits - Not every employee knows exactly how the credits work or what you can use them for. WARNING you can not use all your credits for the spa. I was at the Aventura spa palace in April this year and was able to use all my credits for the spa so just ask at the time of maybe booking a tour/spa.
I travel to Cancun at lease once a year and probably wont be able to stay at any other resort because I was soooooo pampered and spoiled here. From arriving and Raul giving you a nice cool wash clothe and a smile, coconut milk and an easy check in to the end on the sad day you leave. Oh I almost forgot, our transfer to the airport was at 1:30. They allowed us to stay in our room until that time. I have been traveling for years and have NEVER had a hotel allow that. Like I say "its their pleasure"

Room Tip: Pay to upgrade to an ocean front 5th floor or higher. The palm trees may block your view any lower...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
It is a great pleasure for us to know that our Resort lived up to your expectations and you were highly satisfied with our services and quality of food. Accept my most sincere apologies for inconveniences you mentioned in your review, I am glad to know our team made their best to minimize the impact of this issues and you still had a wonderful time with us, however, I assure you, we will take all your suggestions for improvement into our consideration with all the seriousness. From management side, I promise to insure that all our staff is well trained and obtain all the necessary information in order to provide high quality service to all our guests. We are looking forward to the opportunity to be your hosts in the future; you can count on us in making every effort to make your vacation at Le Blanc a flawless and exceptional experience
jonesboro
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My wife and I just returned from here today for a 5 night getaway to celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary.
I decided to try this place based solely on the Trip Advisor reviews.
We were not going to Cancun to sightsee we just wanted to relax and everything we read seemed to say this was the place, and it was. Absolutely the most relaxing atmosphere and accommodations I have ever stayed. If you are wanting to go hang out with a bunch of drunk and obnoxious American college students this won't be the place for you. Thank God they were nowhere to be found. Everyone was polite kicked back and easy to meet. We made several lasting friendships.
I have been to all inclusive before and usually wound up eating somewhere off site a time or two but not here. The restaurants were all very good. The Japanese was our favorite , followed by the Italian and the French. The international restaurant served breakfast every morning and the selection was always unbelievable and we always had champagne. For dinner the international was our least favorite for dinner only, lunch there was great as well,but you are not going to get USDA grade beef in Mexico so the steaks served in the International for dinner here were not that great. I tried the prime rib and could not finish it, just didn't taste good. The beef tenderloin in the French restaurant was excellent though .
The adult beverage selections were good, beer not so good and if you are a wine enthusiast I would suggest upgrading your wine selections. The wine was O.K but nothing great however they did have additional wines for an up charge.
We took advantage of a promotion that the hotel was having and received $1,500 in hotel credits that we used for spa treatments and an excursion or two. We also listened to a presentation about ownership possibilities and received an additional 300 dollars in credits. The presentation was brief and we did not feel under any high pressure to do anything. The money can be used in the hotel jewelry store but the prices were jacked up ridiculously so it was not worth spending there. We just received additional spa treatments with ours. We both had facials, manicures, 80 min massages and my wife had a pedicure and the spa area and accommodations are impressive and the staff are very professional and very good. One of the best we have been too.
We used our hotel credits to go on two excursions. One was to the Mayan ruins in Chichen Itza. This is an all day trip and it can be very hot and lots of walking. Also note that the tour bus that takes you will pick up guest at other hotels that will have children. their parents will not control them, their parents will buy them the loudest toy at the gift shop and the kids will be beating on them for your full two hour return home. You were advised. Also this tour is not suitable for children anyway because it is very hot and requires walking and the children are miserable on the bus ride back. I would go back but never on the tour bus with other peoples kids.
We also did the Jungle tour, which was basically a jet ski rental through some growth and out to the open water where we snorkeled for 40 min. This was beautiful and well worth it.
The down side of this place , aesthetically it can be a little to sterile looking. It's mostly in black and white with very little color and does not lend itself to the usual festive and colorful decorations normally found in Mexican Resorts . We had a honey moon suite but did not care for the Jacuzzi in the middle of the room and they gave us a room upgrade and we enjoyed that much better.

All in all it was a great experience. The spa music plays just about everywhere all the time even at the pool and after a day or two you may be ready for something a little more peppy. Just take your iTunes and you will be fine!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Andreas_mx, Gerente at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
We are always grateful to be considered for your special celebrations. Accept my congratulations on your wedding anniversary and the sincere wishes for many happy marriage years to come.
To create the most peaceful ambiance is one of our main goals, as well as the comfort and satisfaction of our guests, I am happy to see from your review that our staff, accommodations and services fulfilled this mission.
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments and looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My best friend and I stayed at LeBlanc from 17-24 September, and had the greatest relaxing vacation of our lives. We both have stressful jobs and just needed to decompress, and this was my birthday gift to her. If you want constant daily activities for your all-inclusive dollar, this is NOT the place for you. Many couples were celebrating their honeymoon and/or anniversary. Serenity is the order of the day, and so is the music that is piped throughout the resort.

We finally arrived, after enduring extremely long lines at the airport clearing through Customs. We were greeted at the door with cold, divinely scented towels, and glasses of chilled coconut milk. I was impressed with the lobby, and that first impression carried through for the duration of our stay. Check-in by Gerardo was a breeze. He presented each of us with a welcome flower. He is extremely knowledgeable, and got us the room with the views that we wanted. When he said "my pleasure", with a smile, it was truly meant and was maintained throughout our stay. We stayed in the normal room. Since we were there between the main restaurant closing for lunch, and opening for dinner, he suggested we go to the 3rd floor to the pizza restaurant. Had excellent pizza made to order and just watched the beautiful ocean while we ate. Gerardo found us when our room was ready, and stated that the bags were already sent there. If you so desire, your bags can be unpacked for you, but we declined. The resort seemed to be at about 50% capacity, so personalized service was super personalized. This is the breakdown of some of the specifics we encountered at LeBlanc. A tad long :-)

ROOM: Excellent and spacious, The double rain-shower (one with jets, and one without) was a delight. Neither of us drink, so we had them replace the beers with bottled water. Asked them once, and never had to again. They stocked it up daily. Mattress was extremely comfortable, and we always had a good nights sleep. If you are a tall person, the double bed mattress may be a little short for you though. The room was kept spotless by both the day and night maids.

BUTLER/CONCIERGE: Your assigned butler brings the nightly chocolates. My friend had a birthday while we were there, I mentioned it to our butler Hugo, and he had the room decorated with a banner and balloons while we were in the spa. There was also a small cake and a bottle of wine chilling in a bucket. My friend was quite surprised and impressed with that. I wanted some decaf Mexican coffee to bring home, and a stop at the concierge desk in the lobby did the trick. They made a few calls, located what I wanted, and told me how to get there by bus. The cost of the bus is only 8.5 pesos each way, and the exchange rate was around 12 pesos to the dollar.

SPA/GYM: I had an excellent massage session with Angel. Got to the spa an hour prior to our appointment and went through the water experience (sauna, steam room, foot bath, jacuzzi) prior to the massage. The water treatment is available for use, whenever the spa is open, as part of the plan at no additional cost. The gym is well appointed, and daily classes are given starting with the spin class at 730am. There were only 4 bikes available so it's on a 1st come, 1st served basis.

POOLS/BEACH/OUTDOOR JACUZZI: There are three pools on the resort. The main pool, with swim-up bar just outside the main lobby, another just outside the spa (also with a swim-up bar), and a smaller one, which seldom had more than 4 or so people, on the 3rd floor. There is also bar service, and made to order pizza on the 3rd floor. Main and 3rd floor pools overlook the ocean. A special thanks to Fanny, a main pool attendant, who kept the cold water stocked, and the pool umbrellas up and shading. Down the steps going to the beach is an outdoor jacuzzi and a wedding gazebo. Again, impeccable service is provided at those locations as well.

RESTAURANTS/ROOM SERVICE: The INTERNATIONAL restaurant serves a buffet style breakfast and lunch. At dinner time it's a combination of Mexican and American foods. Ate there for breakfast and lunch daily. As with all the restaurants, the food is excellent and fresh. Their pastry chef puts out the most beautifully presented, amazing desserts. If you eat here for dinner, and you want something that's not on the menu, if another restaurant is serving it, they will go and get it for you. Complete customer care/satisfaction is the goal here, and done well. Didn't eat at the FRENCH restaurant (which is the formal one), but did peruse the menu. 7 course tasting menu, and a la carte meals served here. Gentlemen MUST wear long pants and a collared shirt here. The ITALIAN restaurant was great as well. The ASIAN restaurant had the most choices for meals, and after eating the appetizers, and requesting small portions of selected items, I was too full to move on to dessert, however the offerings looked great. As with ALL restaurants here, vegetarians will have NO PROBLEMS finding food to their liking. ROOM SERVICE is 24 hours. Food arrived hot, and tasted excellent. The menu is pretty extensive. If you encounter a problem in translating your needs, just dial-up the concierge, and they will remedy that problem for you. My friend even ordered popcorn.

ENTERTAINMENT: Tatyana, the activities coordinator, as far as I'm concerned, matched the activities to the atmosphere of the resort. There was an excellent cellist and pianist in the main lobby, and a jazz musician on the beach. There was also a fire show on the beach which was well attended. She also released sea turtles on certain nights at 7pm. The karaoke, bingo and blackjack nights had few participants. The night maid leaves a leaflet in the room of the next day activities.

MISCELLANEOUS: I have stayed at other resorts in Cancun, including other Palace properties, and this tops the list by far. There is excellent free wireless internet connection for those of us who love to travel with our laptops, i-pads and e-readers. There is also a room off the lobby which provides computers for guest use. An ATM, jewelry stores and gift shop are also located off the lobby. Of course, as with all resorts Cancun, there is the pitch to purchase time-share property. One polite declination, and that was that. No hounding by staff members. I TRULY appreciated that. This was my friends first visit to Cancun, and she is quite picky. She's already trying to decide which month next year to return to LeBlanc. The excellent service, genuine affability, and knowledge level of the staff cinched it.

If anyone who reads this has any questions on anything that I have or have not addressed, feel free to pm me. A prompt response will follow.

Room Tip: If you desire a room with a full balcony, (the majority of rooms have the french style balcony, whic...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Andreas_mx, Gerente at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Allow me to thank you for such a complete review. It is always an honor to be considered as part f a special date, in your case for your best friend birthday gift and one of our main purpose is to make you feel as in home, trust me that every “it is my pleasure” is authentic.
Butlers are one of the people that contribute to fill your stay with personalized service, hope that you could have take advantage of some other of their services as drawing a relaxing Jacuzzi bath for you or make the birthday surprise a memorable one.
I am glad to know that facilities and food entirely met your expectations, and thank you for mentioning those people who provided you exceptional service, they will be grateful to receive your positive comments.
We all are looking forward to your future visit to Le Blanc Sap Resort.
London
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed in Le Blanc for 10 days in late August this year. We had a Jacuzzi suite overlooking the beach. Chief amongst its excellent features are: great service, excellent location, first class food and amply sized comfortable room.

The service manages to be of the highest order without being at all pretentious. We have stayed in hotels all over the world including "7 star" hotels in the Middle East and nowhere is this service bettered. There is an attitude of "you can have what you wish the way you wish" which is evident throughout all grades of staff but it is not over-solicitous and manages to remain extremely friendly and informal. I had read others comment upon the service but even so was not expecting the quality we found.

The hotel is located upon a very long stretch of common beach which is broad and has clean white sand. Hotels are either side but there is no intrusion from them. The beach is a Turtle beach and eggs, kept in a protected area, were hatching while we were there so we could see the baby turtles being collected and released.

The restaurants there are Italian, French, Asian and International with Mexican. The Italian, French and Asian restaurants serve food which would exceed in quality that found in most London restaurants and be outclassed by very few. No booking is necessary which is unusual in all-inclusives in our experience and the all-inclusive wines offered are of very good quality. You can "upgrade" your wine for a price and we used many of our resort credits to do so. However, it is true that premium drinks are served throughout the hotel so if you like good whisky, brandy etc. it is available in the package. I can vouch for some quite superb martinis served! The restaurants, like the whole resort, have a quiet relaxed ambience with classical background music. Nowhere is loud.

Our room was spacious, had a sitting area and a jacuzzi. The bed was comfortable, the shower and washroom nicely laid out and all was spotless and kept so. The minibar for us lacked only a bottle of gin and within ten minutes of my mentioning it a bottle arrived! If you want it you can have it. There was coffee making facilities in the room. There was also Iron and Ironing board and the butler on the floor even offered to do our ironing for us if we wished. Our room, 505, was located on the side overlooking the pool and sea and I would suggest this is the better outlook.

The common parts, lobby, bar and the pool and swim-up bar are all excellent and again all the staff were friendlyand helpful but never overbearing. There are no loudhailers and no organised games making this a most relaxed and relaxing place to stay. We did use the Spa and it is high quality and on a par with others around the world we have used

Did we enjoy it? The proof is that next May we are returning there for another stay!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your positive notes regarding your stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort. I am content to know that your stay was so enjoyable, and that our purpose to create the most luxurious memories was complied. We are waiting anxiously for your next vacation in May, to have to opportunity to feature the personalized service you found this time, but bettered.
Wisconsin
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This was our second trip to Le Blanc. We loved it the first time, and talked about returning. The pricing (lets be honest) can be a little much for us as we like to travel more often, however there was a great sale on Jetsetters at just the right time and we took advantage of it.

We arrived to be greeted with coconut milk, as all others have stated. Check in was quick and easy, and then we were sent over to Edgar for a “briefing”. We frequent the Palace resorts (and Cancun) enough to know what was coming. Edgar was pleasant, first describing the hotel, it’s layout, restaurants, bars, etc. Then he almost apologized, stating it was his job to bring up the membership situation. We also explained our situation, having been maybe 30X to Cancun, loving the Palace, but no way interested in the membership presentation. Maybe one day, but I wasn’t going to waste a precious moment at Le Blanc since this was a special trip! No worries, about 5-10 minutes later we were on our way to our room and we never heard or saw of Edgar again.

We booked the honeymoon ocean view, and it turned out to be the same room category we had the first time. It was on the 4th floor and everything about it was perfect, as expected. This time we chose to have our butler unpack for us, so as soon as the suitcases arrived in our room, we changed in to our suits and I called for the butler. I did unpack anything “person” first, and we put what we had to in the safe before leaving the room. When we returned later in the day, everything was upacked and I would certainly do that again!!!

Things that are special at Le Blanc that we don’t find other places - Keep in mind we travel quite a bit, and we vary our resorts ranging form 3 star to 5 star. The butler is very nice. Not only can he unpack for you, he can run your bath and have your beverage waiting for you when you come back, shine your shoes, iron your clothes, make dinner reservations, and the list goes on and on. We only used him for the unpacking (this time!). He always knew our names, so when we approached the elevator it was always “Buenes Dias Mr and Mrs X” and then would push the elevator button for us. When we arrived at the pool, someone (I wish I had gotten her name) would escort us to our chairs of choice, lay out the towels for us, and bring us bottled water on ice. Very nice touch. There are so many little other touches they do for you, I can’t even remember them all. Once you are there you will know why Le Blanc is set aside from other resorts!

As for the atmosphere – I know that a lot of folks on TA are a little worried that it might be too “upscale”, “boring”, “quiet” and the like for them. I will agree that I did worry about that a little too. We still like to party and have fun, but no worries! Yes, you will hear spa like music around the pool, but it fits the mood of the resort. Any other music would just be wrong. My husband prefers heavy metal, but the spa music was perfect for him. The swim up bar is full of friendly guests. We met so many nice people who were down to earth, just looking for a relaxing, fun vacation like the rest of us. Drinks and shots were flowing well at the swim up bar (shots were served in champagne glasses) but it wasn’t the rowdy group you can encounter other places. Even the staff, although somewhat formal at times, always has a friendly, casual smile on their face.

Food – We enjoyed our first dinner at the French (we did not do this our first visit). Portions are small, and there were maybe 6 courses. We enjoyed it, and left comfortably full. The menu (as all dinner menus did) had a few selections of wine to choose from. Kudus to Palace and Le Blanc for offering this. We have been to other resorts that only have one house wine, and sometimes that is a really bad thing. Pressed for time on our second night because we were meeting friends off of the resort, we tried the Italian. It wasn’t our favorite, but Italian never is, so we weren’t so much disappointed as just content. We were in a hurry and didn’t have time to fully enjoy our meal with wine, not their fault. Our third night was the Asian, and like last time, it was our favorite. The menu is large, portions are decent, and service has always been great. We loved everything about that meal.

Palace dollars – Because we were there for only four nights, we were given $750 to use. We’ve done the day trips that we’ve wanted to over the years, and honestly, I wasn’t going to waste a day at Le Blanc doing one. We chose to try the “romantic dinner on the beach”. It’s something we never did, and this was kind of a romantic trip, so why not? The cost was $400. It rained that night. Not anyone’s fault, but it really, really took away from the experience for us. We ended up having dinner in the International, so it became just another dinner at Le Blanc (that’s not a bad thing). Menu was steak and lobster tail with soup and a few other courses. All in all it was good, but if I had to pay for it, I would call it a $100 meal. What surprised me was that all other meals included a small wine menu, this one did not. I understand champagne was served, but we do not like champagne. When I asked for red wine, we were served a medoc that was just fine, but were not given a choice, or a bottle at our table. I hope I don’t sound like I’m complaining.

With the Palace dollars, I chose, at the last minute, to get a pedicure. That was about $35 and well worth it. I’m a little funny about my feet, and it was by far the most comfortable pedicure I’ve ever had. We didn’t know what else to use our $$ for, so we left it go to waste – except at the last minute we used it for transfers to our next hotel. More later.

Room service was excellent. Not that we were ever hungry, but we just had to try it once, you know, because we could. I can’t remember all we ordered, but it was delivered very promptly, it was hot, and it was very good. I know there is a reason I packed on a few pounds this trip!

Nightly entertainment – last trip we just left to go out each night, this time we choice to take advantage of what Le Blanc had to offer. The third floor has a nice little bar/lounge where they have activities going on most or every night. We enjoyed dancing to the DJ one night, and that went on easily until midnight. Bar service there was great, the DJ played just about anything anyone asked for (thank you for AC/DC and Rick Springfield!!!). Even my husband got out and danced with everyone. Another night after dinner we enjoyed a small Latin band that was playing. I believe Karaoke is another night (but we missed that one). I don’t feel like this place closes down at 10pm, but it will if you want it to. Our first night (as most first days are harsh with travel), we did turn in by 10pm without a problem.

On our second to last day, we checked in at the buffet for lunch and recognized Marco, who was our waiter at the Asian from our first trip back in 2006!!! We specifically remembered him because he was so excellent. I told him the story, how we remembered him, and he came around with a big smile and hug for me. Of course he didn’t remember us, but he was so pleased and honored that we remember him! He is up for a management position, and I surely hope he gets it as it is well deserved. He told us to come back the next morning and he would have the chef prepare something special for us for breakfast. We aren’t morning people, so we did not make it for breakfast, but he was still there when we came in for lunch. He immediately worked up a seafood platter to make your mouth water for us! Thank you Marco!!!

Another testimony to their commitment to customer service happened when Karla stopped at our pool loungers and asked us a few questions. Did the butler offer his various services? Did the chef visit our table at dinner? Is there anything, ANYTHING at all that they could improve on. Well, that's when my husband said that their pina colodas were terrible. We all laughed about that, but Karla did make a note and said she would share it with management. Well, it was true. We couldn't drink them. But that could be just us. Wow, is that a complaint? I prefer to refer to it as an "observation".

Well, it was time to go. My hubby had arranged for their transportation ($60 Palace dollars) to take us to our next leg of our journey – to the next resort. It was hard to leave such luxury behind, no doubt. All of our stay we kept telling ourselves and others we met (mostly ourselves) that we “liked” this kind of treatment, but we didn’t “need” it. Shhh, don’t tell my husband, but I think I really DO NEED it now!

We arrived at our next resort in style, with a Lincon Navigator and a formal driver dressed in black. I felt extremely special. Thank you Le Blanc for all you did for us, and for giving us a perfect four days of our vacation! I truly hope we will be able to come back and experience it once again (or twice, or three times……..)

Louisville MS
Reviewed September 23, 2011

LeBlanc was a great resort. My wife and I had a governor's suite. It was spacious and had beautiful views. The spa was very nice and conveniently located on the lowest level of the hotel. The restaurants had delicious food and great service. This was my first time at an all inclusive resort. I didn't think the food would be that great, but it was excellent in all restaurants. This is a great place to relax, go to the spa, hang out by the pool, or go to the beach. The best part of the whole trip was the people. Everyone at LeBlanc was so friendly! I don't know if it is the Mexican culture, or the culture of LeBlanc but everyone was great. I was very happy here and will return.

Room Tip: The governor's suite in particular 717 could not have been better. Views of Carribean were excel...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Andreas_mx, Gerente at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Thank you for sharing your flattering feedback about your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your suite and facilities, as well as quality of services and food.
Mexican culture is itself so friendly and hospitable, I am glad to know that you could find in Le Blanc a home away from home.
Look forward to welcoming you again at our Resort.