6,492 results
All reviewsinternational restaurantfrench restaurantcoconut milklagoon poolbutler servicevisited lefloor butlersbath saltshoneymoon suitefrench balconypillow menuthird floorromantic dinner on the beachbreakfast and lunchmy pleasuresteam roomdiamond concierge
Reviewed July 17, 2011

My wife and I just returned from our second trip to Le Blanc. Before going we wondered if this resort would live up to our memories of the previous trip, but incredibly, it actually surpassed them!! If you want a place that exudes class and pampering, you must go here! We have traveled to first class places around the world, but this beachfront shangra-la is our #1,

Besides the gourmet food, the beautiful rooms and setting, and property as a whole, most of what makes Le Blanc so special is its staff. They pamper and spoil you while all the time making you feel like they are not just doing it because it is their job, but because they really enjoy making you feel like royalty! Some of the staff that went out of their way to create our dream vacation include Aquilino the chef, the entertainment staff of Laura, Tatiana, and Isabel, lunch servers Mario, Luis, Fernando, Gamaliel, Italian restaurant server Ernesto, lunch grill cook Ricardo, international restaurant dinner server Andres, the captains David and Edgar, pool servers Jeanette, Lucinda, and Ana, front desk staff Viridiana, security (and turtle experts) Jeneybar and Enoe, spa assistant Teresa, masseuse Ruth, our room attendant Estella, bartenders Guillermo and Jorge, and of course our fantastic sommelier Gerardo. And thanks to Gerardo in public relations who helped us with our room plans.

For people looking for a large property with constant activities and loud noise all the time, this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for tranquility, a place with gourmet food, a honeymoon spot, or a place to relax and be pampered to the max, this is the perfect place for you!

3  Thank tagyl
Andreas_mx, General Manager at Le Blanc Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

I am delighted to know that your recent stay with us exceeded your expectations. It's a true honor to be #1 in your list for relaxing and pampering vacations. I had a pleasure to share your comments with all our team, and should thank you for the great motivation, which comments like yours give us. All our team can't wait to welcoming you for your 3rd Le Blanc vacation

Reviewed July 17, 2011

A was told that Le Blanc was the best of Cancun. At the begining of my stay the transportation was not the best that I expected. The reservation by Internet was totally of misunderstandings. At leAst when we arrive To the hotel, Francisco Zurita and Porfirio was in the front desk and they help us a lot with our tours and spa. The buttler Alejandro in the 6th floor was awsome. The rooms are nice :) The pool bars were awsome and Jessica, Jose , Eric the bartender and Alejandro the bartender so nice and very polite. The restaurant was not the best service Marco the captain was very gentle but when he was not there sometimes you need to ask for someone to give you water at the table. I understand that the concept of this Spa Hotel is very european but do not make sense that you go to Mexico and do not have any mexxican restaurant and any tradtional mexican show at the hotel. On the 4th of July they give us a show of BREAK DANCING????? awkward if you are looking for kind of luxury hotel and classic.
The romatic dinner with all tthe staff GREAT Antonio the chef ESPECTACULAR!!!!!!! I recommended but also I hope they can make some improvements. The worst restaurant Blanc terrace for breakfast the worst waiter Jose Luis at the Terrace

Room Tip: VERY NICE, clean, modern,
Reviewed July 17, 2011

After a long day of flying (awake for almost 24 hours) we finally arrived at Le Blanc. Greeted with smiles and a much needed drink! the check-in took about 10 minutes which then our floor butler met us to take us to our room. It was close to midnight and we hadn't eaten since about lunch time so we were straight on the phone to room service and had dinner arrive within 30 minutes. We were already very impressed and were looking forward to the next day to go explore the rest of the hotel.

The hotel is amazing in a great location very clean and run to a very high standard. I don't think I see one member of staff who when I looked at them was not smiling and almost always greeted with a genuine friendly hello. I do agree with another review about how staff are always saying "my pleasure" which seems robotic and not necessary every single time.

I am not a fussy person and loved every bit of the food where as my missus was not as impressed but she is very picky. The international and Italian restaurants were our favourites. You can also visit any other of the sister hotels to eat.

The resort credit is a great thing which we used for 2 tours (Chichen Itza and Xcaret plus) also 2 spa visits each, picture package and upgrades on wine.

The spa was amazing I was at a Hilton spa last year and this blew it out of the water! My only moan I think was you can use the resort credit for a romantic dinner on the beach which when we asked about it we were told we could not book it as they had stopped it until further notice yet every night couples were on the beach having the romantic dinner even people who had arrived after us so I have no idea why we were told that.

I would like to mention 2 staff members in particular who made my stay that extra bit special and will contribute to me coming back again. These are Lorenzo (Lagoon pool bar) if you see him ask him to surprise you for a drink he makes amazing cocktails! try a brain tumour (sounds horrible but hits the spot) also Angel at the lobby bar. These 2 members stuck out as I am not to good with names I can not name any others but all did a great job. The ladies who serve the pool during the day do an amazing job I always had a drink and food when I wanted it.

Like mentioned in another review these ladies and gents earn peanuts so if you are happy with the service a tip is greatly appreciated.

2  Thank ImFromEssex

Thank you for taking time and sharing comments on your experience at Le Blanc Spa Resort.
I am glad to know that you were impressed by the level of services and wide range of benefits included in our All Inclusive program. We are proud to be called a Spa Resort and every effort is made to ensure that our Spa meets highest international standards, I'm glad that you found it amazing and assure you that our Spa staff appreciates your high opinion on their services.
Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience with booking for Romantic Dinner, we did stop taking new bookings just for a short period of time, and reservation process was restored by the end of that same day. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.
I am delighted to know that you have lots of pleasant memories of Le Blanc and people working here, thank you for mentioning names of those who contributed the most to your relaxing vacation. We all are looking forward to opportunity to be at services you in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

We just arrived home from a week stay at Le Blanc. It was our fourth visit. It was perfect as usual. Some things to comment on:

•Dining Room Managers: Edgar at the Oriental and David at Italian were very engaging.
•Dining Room Service: Every server (i.e. Manuel @ the Italian) and steward (i.e. Noe in the International) was so professional and efficient.
•Butlers: Mario, Antonio, and Fatima made everything perfect and hassle-free for us.
•Outside Pool staff was FANTASTIC: Fanny, Jeanette, Ana, and Lucy. Every single person working in this area is to be commended. WOW!! We apologize we didn't get everyone's name to thank them.
•Jorge at the Lobby bar makes the best Mojito we’ve ever tasted. That you for your great drinks and friendly, professional demeanor.
•International Restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Again…all these folks provide the BEST customer service. I apologize that I did not get everyone’s name: Mario we love you!!! Also Fernando, Gamiel, Luis, etc. etc. did a great job. And we’d also like to thank the lady that made our delicious omelets every morning.
•SPA: Monica (massage therapist) & all the assistants were terrific!!!!!
•Activities: Omar & staff do a fantastic job with the FIRE show and volleyball.
•Sommelier: Geraldo always provides great wine recommendations year after year.
•Food: what’s not to like. Everything is incredibly delicious, fresh, and tasty. Hats off to the chefs!!!! The pastries, breads, and desserts were some of the best we’ve ever had!!
•Thank you to Raul (the doorman) who got us to the airport on time.
•We recommend the Riviera Golf Club: Great course and very efficient service.
•And thank you to all the quiet, behind the scenes folks that made our vacation so special: maids, business office, front desk check-in, etc. etc. So many folks were kind, smiling, and customer service oriented. We’re sorry we don’t know your names to say THANK YOU.

3  Thank 2DosCervezas

Please receive warm greetings from all the team of Le Blanc Spa Resort, and allow us to express appreciation for this encouraging review.
It's a pleasure to know that your recent stay with us was perfect and so many members of Le Blanc team stood out, providing efficient and courteous service. Thank you for giving your preference to Le Blanc and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back for your fifth visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

Would go there again and again!! We felt like king and queen when we were there. Our only mistake was to leave the hotel to visit nearby attraction sites!

• Stayed: December 2010