I went on a last minute Travelocity deal with a friend to this all inclusive resort. When we first arrived, it looked a bit older than most resorts I have been to. But over the next few days, the resort grew on us and we loved it a lot. Staff were always so nice and always asked if we needed anything. We had so much fun with the entertainment staff. The drinks are always good and bartenders knew so many drinks and always consistent on making them really well.
The only complaint I have is that their air conditioning is not strong. I would like to have stronger air conditioning when I'm eating and sleeping, but other than that, the resort was good. There are not that many activities but it is a great resort for tanning, sleeping, drinks, eating and chilling. Played a lot of beach and water volleyball too. I definitely got tanned and had a lot of fun. I was very sad to leave. I would definitely return to this resort because of the service of the staff and how cozy it was.
The restaurant needs reservation the morning of and only open certain days but very worth it. I had the Mahi Mahi entree and my friend had the beef entree and it was delicious. I enjoyed the restaurant a lot and was sooo full from the 3 course meal. The buffet had variety and someone there to cook but lacked air conditioning.
We made the most of our trip and had a lot of fun. If you have very high standards, you should not stay here. But if you are okay with cozy, friendly environment to just relax and have fun, this is the place to go. I had a great vacation at Bellevue Beach Paradise resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at Óleo Cancún Playa is one of unexpected delights and familiar comforts. We’ve drawn on the beauty of the beachfront, the basics of simple design and just a splash of chic coastal style to create the kind of space you never want to leave. Supremely comfortable pillowtop beds, deluxe MALIN + GOETZ bath products and panoramic views to inspire the senses. This is Cancun from a fresh, new perspective. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oleo Cancun Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Beach Paradise Hotel Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Paradise Cancun
- Beach Paradise Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Resort
- Hotetur Cancun