The staff here is excellent - very friendly and attentive. The complex is ageing and in need of renovations (the seal on my windows gave out during a Tropical Depression, leaving a puddle in the middle of the room), but overall the value made up for this small inconvenience.
The beach was clean (as you'd expect in Cancun), and there wasn't a big demand for beach chairs like at other resorts. Servers would periodically check in to get drink orders and make sure you were enjoying your stay.
The food was decent enough to get through a week of eating it, but nothing extraordinarily special. The bars had a great selection of liquors, and the bartenders always had our drinks poured for us when they saw us coming.
If you're someone who wants a clean and economical place, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay at Óleo Cancún Playa is one of unexpected delights and familiar comforts. We’ve drawn on the beauty of the beachfront, the basics of simple design and just a splash of chic coastal style to create the kind of space you never want to leave. Supremely comfortable pillowtop beds, deluxe MALIN + GOETZ bath products and panoramic views to inspire the senses. This is Cancun from a fresh, new perspective. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Oleo Cancun Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Beach Paradise Hotel Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Paradise Cancun
- Beach Paradise Cancun
- Hotetur Beach Resort
- Hotetur Cancun