Sunset Marina Resort & Yacht Club
$249
$337
$330
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
Bookit.com
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$427
$508
$474
2,428 results
All reviewsla velalagoon sidesunset groupsister hoteltime sharelobster dinnerjose luisocean sparestaurant staffpool barall inclusive packageshuttle busactivities staffsales peoplewater aerobicsspecial thanksthe entire staff
FORT DODGE, IA
Reviewed February 9, 2004

I was a little concerned reading some othe the other reviews on this web site......However i'm not sure how those other reviewers could not have loved the lagoon Accomodatioms were beautiful, clean and the staff awesome and so attentive. The grounds were beautiful and clean as well as our suite. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone and everyone. The food was also great and plenty of it whenver you wanted.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ingersoll ON Canada
Reviewed January 25, 2004

Just spent our first vacation at Sunset Lagoon and our family had a blast. There was just the right amount of activities, the resort is smaller then the big hotels and this creates and friendly family like atmosphere. The kids were well entertained and were on the go from morning til night, the shows are colourful and they get everyone who wants to involved. International crowd, lots of laughs, food great, good entertainment, good location. Would go back again and again. Time share not too pushy just be brave and check it out.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed January 14, 2004

I stayed at the Sunset lagoon Hotel for the first 2 weeks in December.
It was my first time in Mexico and I had the most wonderful 2 weeks of my life! Everyone was so friendly and hospitable, especially the entertainment staff.

One of the things that impressed me the most at Sunset was that it was very quiet and safe. There were alot of families there and they didn't have to worry about their kids 24/7. Sunset has a wonderful babysitting service. So I recommend this place if you're taking your family on a trip.

And for all of you who didn't like it because it was a time share, well......everywhere you go now, people are going to be hassleling you.
Not even in Cancun. I've been to other places in Mexico and it's the same thing. I know it's very annoying to be hassled but just say no. Or go to the presentation for the free gift and tour.

Excelsior, MN
Reviewed January 11, 2004

Wow, this place is absolutely amazing. I've been there twice now and it just keeps getting better. This years staff was better by far...
Cougar, Alexis, Jonathan, Alex, Pepe, Victor, Irma, Fernando, Cynthia, Orlando, and especially Tere. They all made my trip worth while. I can't wait till next yeat to see them again! I think everyone should experience the atmosphere there at least once.
~Mitch

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2004

my wife & i stayed here for our first mexican holiday & found it very nice. the staff were polite & very helpful, the food was pleasant, the room was very clean with a beautiful view of the lagoon & the nightime entertainment was very good. we have since been to the tucancun beach resort & the moon palace golf resort but i will always have a soft spot for the cosy sunset lagoon.

• Stayed: November 2000