Family vacation with twin daughters, 6 yrs old. This was our 2nd trip to this all inclusive resort-but this time as timeshare owners-worth the money! MUCH for kids to do. Very impressed with all the ladies who work in the Mini-Club! LOVE the kids swimming pool and activities - especially face painting! The restaurants are lovely, food is very good, and the service is EXCELLENT! We were particularly impressed with David, at Bogavante. GREATLY enjoyed the nightly shows - impressed with ALL the dancers (especially the gal from Germany who did all the aerial stunts) and variety of shows offered! Great entertainment for adults and children! Great location with private beach and many swimming pools. All staff appear friendly, easy going, and helpful. Housekeeping (Emoe) kept our room very clean and arranged our children's stuffed animals and toys in cute ways each day - we looked forward to seeing daily. If you want to leave the resort, you can easily jump on the public bus for $1. We only used bus during daytime and felt safe to take our kids. We will be returning for a 3rd visit in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico